Braun Multiquick 5 MQ 5037

MPN: MQ5037WH

2.3

squalker491

squalker491AU

Awful build quality, incomplete inventory.

We bought this via GoodGuys click and collect via eBay.

We'd had it a few days when I went to make some mayonnaise and unpacked the box. Discovered that it had been sold to us without the whisk attachment.

Two months ago, I went to use the hand blender to blend some pumpkin soup. It should be an easy task for a 750w motor. The plastic fitting snapped so that stopped working.

Last week I went to blend Basil with Olive Oil in the contained chopper. Again the plastic warped. I have owned a number of blenders and I am experienced in the kitchen so it is not user error.

I will never guy anything from Braun again and also not from the amusingly named GoodGuys.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Maggot Breeder

Sarzie Mac

Sarzie MacSydney

Great multi-purpose kitchen appliance

I've had this product for a few years and it's fantastic. You can change from a small mixing bowl to a much larger one depending on the quantity of food you are processing. There is a whisk attachment and you can also turn it into a stick blender. It has become one of the most useful appliances in my kitchen. Easy to clean and assemble too.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Braun Multiquick 5 MQ 5037 compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers