Braun Multiquick 5 MQ 5077

3.0

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Excellent Product

Has served me for 5 years of moderate use. It is made in Europe. I like the hand held blender and food processor function a lot. If you are buying then make sure it says 'Made in Portugal or something'...That will ensure quality

Purchased in October 2016 at The Good Guys for A$119.00.

Grogg

GroggSydney

Motor failed twice, got a refund

This product is not designed to last and the motor is very weak. We rarely used the unit, and one day it failed on us during use. I took it back for a replacement thinking it might have been bad luck, but that too has now failed whilst kneading dough just over a year later. It is a good thing it comes with a two year warranty. I took it back to The Good Guys and got a full refund. Disappointing from Braun, I would have expected better. I notice that it has now been discontinued, so hopefully this issue has been rectified in the newer model. I don't think I will buy Braun again though.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Lesley

LesleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Earlier Model Good But The Gearbox In The Large Food Processor Bowl Failed

Generally a very good comprehensive and flexible food processing system and the dough maker is a great idea. Unfortunately this model uses a gearbox in the large food processor instead of a direct drive system and it failed while making hummus which was very annoying. Fortunately, it was replaced under the two year warranty so hopefully this one will last.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Braun Multiquick 5 MQ 5077 compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers