Braun Multiquick 5 MR 550

4.5

Jeanie Sansom

Jeanie SansomMuswellbrook

Fantastic, long lasting product

I bought mine 11 years ago, initially for baby food and it is still going strong. I have also used it for smoothies (including crushing ice), whipping, hiding many many vegetables ;-), and even have made small batches of gingerbread in it (probably not supposed to!). It is amazing how finely it can process food. I have loved it, and will definitely buy another when it finally dies.

gtkatdee

gtkatdeeAU

Although primarily user only uses for mashing potato pumpkin

Identical multiquick "sunbeam" 5 function for price[under $90.00 & snap coupling features: whisk, blend, cut fruit veges, smoothies, mashing [pumpkin for soup] large pot 6l [although cord appliance]
Not cordless like a "braun model".
Still service friendly, multiple speed control, ease cleaning no "nasty bacteria" collecting areas left uncleaned, mentioned in some other model.

Food preparation cannot be left to "ecoli" & other forms bacteria,
Due to design "blender attachments" not being hygienically clean.

We dont use "dish washer" [old school] but hot water/soap,good personal scrub, and "inspection for bits pumpkin etc".
gtkatdee
Reliable inexpensive[compared to our "swiss ba-mix"]

k2atza

k2atzaNSW, 2068

Long-lasting and very useful

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Braun Multiquick 5 MR 550 compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

psinau

psinauSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Blender for all quantity needs

I was looking for a good hand blender for many months, even tried Magic Bullet which broke pretty soon.
I had heard the quality n life of Braun products are good so I kept looking for the perfect kitchen companion.
I needed something to handle quantities as well as large when needed, n can make milkshakes, handle frozen berries.

So I finalized to buy Braun MR550 Aperitive since it has large and small jars, crush ice for summers n make purie, soups n milkshakes. It's been 6 months n I'm very apply with it.
Everything...
Chopping wasn't as perfect as I thought