Braun Multiquick 7

Braun Multiquick 7 (page 2 of 2)

MQ777, MQ735, MQ775, etc...

3.7

LFALCO

LFALCOVasse

It really does chop

After 20 years the bowl of our Braun broke forcing us to buy a new one. After much deliberation we chose a Kenwood which, although stated it did chop, only mashed everything. Staff at Good guys were great and swapped it for the Braun, which, although only 1 week old is doing what we wanted - chopping carrots etc for soup. Have yet to try all attachments but have no doubt it will be OK.
Has two sized bowls which is a big plus and at $99 is good value. Let's hope it matches its predecessor and lasts us another 20years. Well done Braun!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

it was perfect until it broke

This was the second Braun hand blender that I purchased (the first one lasted a number of years and I loved it). Much less of a performance to use than a table mixer. I bought multiple extra attachments with the new version but after just 1 year and quite a limited amount of use, the motor broke. Sadly I couldn't find the receipt and have found that it is £60 just for a replacement motor only so I won't be bothering.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
teddeebare

teddeebarePerth, WA

Great stick blender.

Bought it recently from David Jones after reading a lot of reviews about other makes and models.

I have not been disappointed. The unit is incredibly quiet for a stick blender. I have never had it overheat like other reviewers. The overheat issue is probably due to lack of fluid content. You have to have some sort of fluid to be able to blend. I have used my unit continuously for 2-3 mins without issue.

The other attachments are also equally brilliant. However, the plastics used are soft and after 1 use and clean, the plastic of the food processor attachment clearly showed scratches that made the sides look cloudy.

A brilliant piece of equipment that I thoroughly enjoy using.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Overheats after 1min

The manual states that it will overheat after only 1min! This added at least 30mins of cooking time while I was trying to make hummus! It overheated 3 times and then took about 5-7mins to cool down!
I paid more than $170 (AUD) and you would think that something for that price would not overheat after 1min!
Ridiculous!

Date PurchasedSep 2016
lyndel19

lyndel19Queensland, 4802

Almost Perfect

clicker

clicker

Perfect

I love this machine. I don't cook enough to justify a big food processor but needed something to chop veggies, grate cheese and carrots, mash potatoes, puree soup etc. This is the perfect gadget for me. Easy to assemble and clean, works well and the bowl is a good size for our family of 5. I only rarely have to process food in more than one batch. Highly recommend.

weng393

weng393

Worthwhile Purchase

Sam

SamSydney

Very reliable and intuitive to use.

The "smart speed" works very well and blends everything (even ice!) incredibly well. The whip is very efficient (I've used it three times), and the food processor comes with many useful attachments. So far, i have used it for salads (grating carrots, slicing cheese) and for slicing strawberries in a dessert. The kneading and french fry attachments seem very useful, and I look forward to using them someday soon.

Pickle

PickleAdelaide, 5155

Good quality hand blender

This is a handy stick mixer and I use the stick blender and whisk attachments regularly. It's handy to have a steel stick mixer as I don't need to worry about using it in hot soup/sauces. Just need to be careful with non-stick coatings though. I think the sealed gears are a bit of a pain though as it affects how you clean the attachment items (can't put in dishwasher). Overall a good product.

kunal

kunal

Well made product ..works as advertised

Got this from Myers sale for $160. Its well made .. good quality plastics and powerful motor.Shame thought that it doesnt have an ice crusher. Have used the immersion attachment for smoothies .. works excellent.
Used the chopper to make chicken mince -- no problem at all
Also used slicer for cucumbers and carrots .. workerd as in the advert video.
Minor annoyance is with the safety switch which is a bit too cautious for my liking.
Its still new so will have to wait and see how it holds up.

Anita

AnitaIllawarra, NSW

Very useful appliance

I use this appliance every day. Very easy to use and clean. It has taken the place of my upright blender and my "on the go" blender. Love that it is cordless. Highly recommended.

claudiebare

claudiebare

Best appliance in my kitchen

Cordless and powerful - this stick blender is the best thing I have ever purchased for food preparation. You can pick it up and use it anywhere without having to look for somewhere to plug it in. So easy to clean. I was concerned when I first used it that the connection of the motor unit to the stick piece seemed loose, but this has not proven to be a problem.

Stephy

Stephy

Great Product

Bought this for making baby food. Super easy to use and clean. Perfect for blend solid food for baby. We also use it for making soup and chop meat etc.al. Its cordless and take anywhere

Azur

AzurMelbourne

Happy with purchase

Owned for 3 weeks, working well so far.
Couple of annoying things:
-Safety switch makes it a little accord to operate.
-Motor can only be run for up to 1 minute at a time to avoid overheating, usually not an issue except it can't knead dough for long period of time. It does though work well for bringing dough together and initial kneading saving a lot of time

Otherwise works well and would purchase again

Tizana

TizanaBrisbane

Fantastic Appliance

LittleGirlBlue

LittleGirlBlueVIC, 3089

Best Stick Blender I've ever owned.

After purchasing many inferior stick blenders, I decided to invest in a Braun Multiquick 7 Cordless.
It was well worth the money and is used multiple times each day.
The convenience of it being cordless is worth it alone.
The chopping accessory is a great size and works well on everything from breadcrumbs through to ice.
The handle is very comfortable to hold and provides simple one handed use.
Reliable, easy to clean, safe to use.
There's nothing bad about this blender.

Anu

Anuasked

Multiquick 7

Hi, I’m looking for a fix for my Braun multiquick 3. It heated up the last time I used the chopper and hasn’t worked since. Any idea if there is a place I might be able to get it fixed or if fixing it is even practical (although I’d really like to, since it’s been just 5 months since I bought it)?

Noli T.

Noli T.asked

Multiquick 7

My MQ 7 is not working, no flashing of light in indicator. Any ideas?

Shocking
Shocking

It may be a broken power cable/connection. Try gently bending the cable at different points in the length and at the same time watch the indicator for any reaction. If this is the case the cable can be replaced or shortened or new plug.

Celine H.

Celine H.asked

Multiquick 7

My MQ7 safety switch turns to green but as soon as I press the button to start it goes off to red in a second. I have to press safety switch again to get it to green and it does the same. What’s wrong with it?