Braun MultiQuick 9 MQ 9087X

Braun MultiQuick 9 MQ 9087X (page 2 of 2)

MPN: MQ9087X
See the Best Stick Blenders / Mixers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Braun Household? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

DH
DHAuckland

Decent quality and most attachments work

Bought this to replace our previous stick blender that had given up.
Noticeable power difference between this and the previous blender (this is much better). The variable speed switch is also really smooth and much better than our old stick blender.

Bought this one based on motor power and main stick looked like decent quality.
Wasn't expecting much from the attachments but most actually work ok - although some are a little gimmicky, (like the one that supposedly makes chips).
The whisk and potato masher are good.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Elena
Elenansw

I can't cook without this.

I really enjoy using this blender. It does everything I need without having to store a bunch of huge appliances. The motor is powerful enough. I use it to make cream soups, smoothies, cocktails, chicken mince, chicken pate and even biscuit dough. This is a great product it really does it all and I highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Amanda
AmandaSyd

Best kitchen tool

I chose this as part of my registry not knowing much about the product but I’m so glad I chose it and that I could’ve avoided some other alliances had I known how many functions this hand mixed performs so well.

Highly recommended and would choose this over any other mixer any day.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Dee
DeeMelbourne

Easy handling, does the job well, love the chopper

Was going for the multi quick 7, instead bought the 9. The additional smaller chopper is well worth it. Motor is very good, chops, blends, mixes and slice/dices fast. You have full control of the speed.
very easy to clean. Plus the equipment isn't as big as a food processor so its easy to store. Haven't used the wisk.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how Braun MultiQuick 9 MQ 9087X compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

WayLyn
WayLynPenrith

Excellent stick blender

I needed and new Stick blender and after some research I decided to buy the Braun Multiquick 9. I really like how easy it is to operate, the safety switch is a bit annoying but not a problem. It works well and with all the accessories it came with so I hardly use my food processor now.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Mortishia
MortishiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Handle with Ease. Looks good too.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Bruce
BruceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My Worst Buy This Year

Aside from how cheap and flimsy all the attachments are, we couldn't even get it to work. Has an annoying Safety Switch that would not disable for use despite following the directions. Looked at the Braun website but no help. Took it back within an hour and David Jones staff refunded immediately (and couldn't get it to work either). Bought a Kenwood at half the price and it doesn't need a doctorate to be used.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Ms. West Aussie
Ms. West AussieAustralia

Excellent stick blender. ( food processor, an aside)

Excellent stand alone stick blender. non splashing and minimum suction. Safety button and i like the adjustable speed. Super smooth everything. Little chopper excellent grinding nuts and oats into meal. I rate 4 instead of 5 stars for disappointment in (non)"active blade"("active" only if you press down with pressure); and basic tumbler ( better beakers in cheaper models), and food processor small chute, and julienne doesn't julienne(it grates) (doesnt, "french fries", rather a bendy chip(which i prefer)). Disappointing 150 page booklet, 95% non english and only 6 recipes.( I download Sunbeams blender recipes( thanks Sunbeam!). Is double price of ordinary stick mixer, but has 2 year warranty. Paid $199.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
50opd2j
50opd2jSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very handy in the kitchen

I use this for a wide range of things from a quick easy cake mix to chopping up ingredients for a quiche to whipping cream.
Im happy with the motor performance.
I am yet to use the chipper attachment
I really hate that you have to press the lock button every time you pause to reuse again
Good idea the harder you press the button the faster it mixes etc.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Glad I purchased this..

I have been putting of buying a stick blender as I had one ages ago and it was so crap. Needed to blend something another day and I was stuck so decided to go into Bing Lee and get one. I am sooo glad I did! It is honestly worth the money. I have tried everything except the masher.. the food processors are the perfect size for small jobs - hate taking my big one out for a handful of nuts!! I am very impressed and would honestly recommend if you have been putting it of like myself don't anymore. Go and get one!! (Can't comment on durability because I just bought it but I'm hoping it will last!)

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Holly bolly
Holly bollyMelbourne

Replaced three appliances with this, very glad.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Clau68
Clau68Blackburn

Very useful tool in the kitchen.

My husband uses it everyday for his breakfast smoothie and love it, he also uses this to make is mayonnaise.
It is a powerful and versatile tool, we use both food processors (small and big) it actually does everything we want and this is probably the kitchen tool we use the most.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Nik
NikSydney, NSW

What a waste of over $200.

It has everything I thought I needed but just fails miserably in delivering the goods.
Pros. 350ml chopping bowl works. Blender shaft works.
Cons. My gullibility. How I thought it could make French fries, mash potato, slice and dice is beyond me.
Another seven words would be wasted........I can't see any difference to a $50 alternative stick mixer.
ps. I don't recommend using kumera or pumpkin anywhere near the white components, they don't stay white, go figure?

Date PurchasedFeb 2017