Braun Silk-épil 9

Braun Silk-épil 9

MPNs: 9/890 and SES9-720
See the Best Epilators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Braun Grooming? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Removes hair efficiently

• Lasting battery

• Relatively painless

Lia
LiaMelbourne

I wish I could give this 5 stars....

I purchased this product going into a small appliance retailer wanting the best they had on the market at the time. This model came in a kit that was $299 (owch!).
My very first hair remover I ever owned was a braun which laster years so I purchased it, thinking that somthing so little and so expensive would be the same.
It lasted 6 months before it stopped pick up any hair :( I had it replaced. I have had the second one (same model) for 6 months now...

Mbna1234
Mbna1234Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Did not live up to my expectations

Other Epilators

Great for bikini line, no good for legs

This works great for my bikini line, working effectively and relatively painlessly. Unfortunately, the main reason I purchased it was for my legs and it doesn't pull much of the hair out at the root! it gets about 30% but the other 70% is slapped off at skin level meaning that it grows back in a similar time to shaving. Perhaps it is due to having fine hairs but it's a bit disappointing. Other than that I love the cordless design, the light near the epilator head and great battery life.

Epilators

Find out how Braun Silk-épil 9 compares to other Epilators

Dianne M
Dianne Masked

what is theprice

Maggie3029
Maggie3029

Mmmm! From memory I paid just over $200 at the shaver shop. I got the skin spa set which came with face brushes. There’s another model that around $300 that comes with a mini epilator ( battery operated) for eyebrows. Good but chews through batteries. I bought mine separately. And there’s another version just under $200 that just has the epilator. If you think you wouldn’t use the face brushes I’d go for that. They vary in price so shop around.

Martha R.
Martha R.asked

Hi
Which better Braun silk 985 or 9300?

Joy L.
Joy L.asked

Is this suitable for the upper lip and chin

Features:

• The Braun Silk-épil 9 Epilator lets you enjoy smooth skin for up to 4 weeks.
  • Being able to be used both wet and dry means you can take your beauty routine into the bath or shower, allowing for more comfort and convenience.
  • The epilator also comes with a shaver head, a trimmer cap, a power cap, and a facial cap, so you can remove hair the way you want.
  • It has SensoSmart™ technology that guides along your skin and removes more hair while exerting less pressure on your skin.
  • A 2 hour charge time gets you 50 minutes of cordless use.
  • Better contact with your skin is ensured with the machine’s pivoting head, which effortlessly glides over the contours of your body.
  • The epilator is advertised as being able to catch hair 4 times shorter than wax - that’s 0.5mm, to be exact - so you don’t need to worry about growing your hair out before using the device.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the epilator removed hair efficiently, with some saying they could do a whole leg in just a few minutes. The quick epilating might be partially thanks to the wide epilation head.
  • They also found that the epilator had a quick charge time and was able to hold its charge for a decent amount of time, letting them easily get through the areas they wanted to epilate.
  • Reviewers also found that it wasn’t particularly painful to use this epilator.
CategoryEpilators