Braun Silk-épil 9

Braun Silk-épil 9

MPNs: 9/890 and SES9-720
See the Best Epilators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Braun Grooming? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Removes hair efficiently

• Lasting battery

• Relatively painless

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (5)
Maggie3029Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it.

I bought this to replace an older model. To be honest I ended up just using the shaver head on the old one as it hurt so much. But I am more than happy with this new model. I’ve even used the epilator on my underarms and on some very stubborn chin hair. It’s awesome. It certainly doesn’t hurt like my older model did. Zips over my legs almost pain free. Pretty sure after a couple more uses I’ll be able to say “pain free”
I’m really pleased I bought this. I’d highly recommend it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Shaver Shop.

Fiona
FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definitely worth it

Purchased in June 2020 at Shaver Shop for $197.00.

Other Epilators

DanielleA
DanielleARichmond-Tweed, NSW

Efficient and has lasting power.

Purchased in February 2020 at Amazon for $219.00.

Kaz
KazPerth, WA

Best purchase ever!!!!!

I was hesitant in purchasing one of these and read many reviews about different brands models etc. I eventually purchased this one and its the best decision I have made for myself. Why did I not buy one of these years ago!!!!! Has everything you need compared to what I saw with other models, I am definately not dissapointed and would 100% recommend this for anyone.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $209.00.

Epilators

Find out how Braun Silk-épil 9 compares to other Epilators

Philippe
PhilippeSydney, NSW

Excellent epilator left my legs silky smooth and hairless for weeks UNBELEVABLE

I have used epilators before but not like this one they have always left my legs stubbly and been very painful but not with the silk epil 9 which was quite painless and took every single hair even the tiny pesky fine ones and quickly to, It has been 2 weeks and my legs are still silky smooth like day one, I recommend this to anyone that wants non stop silky smooth legs and all the accessories to keep them that way, Excellent product braun

Purchased in February 2019 at Better Braces.

Dianne M
Dianne Masked

what is theprice

Maggie3029

Mmmm! From memory I paid just over $200 at the shaver shop. I got the skin spa set which came with face brushes. There’s another model that around $300 that comes with a mini epilator ( battery operated) for eyebrows. Good but chews through batteries. I bought mine separately. And there’s another version just under $200 that just has the epilator. If you think you wouldn’t use the face brushes I’d go for that. They vary in price so shop around.

Martha R.
Martha R.asked

Hi
Which better Braun silk 985 or 9300?

Joy L.
Joy L.asked

Is this suitable for the upper lip and chin

Features:

• The Braun Silk-épil 9 Epilator lets you enjoy smooth skin for up to 4 weeks.
  • Being able to be used both wet and dry means you can take your beauty routine into the bath or shower, allowing for more comfort and convenience.
  • The epilator also comes with a shaver head, a trimmer cap, a power cap, and a facial cap, so you can remove hair the way you want.
  • It has SensoSmart™ technology that guides along your skin and removes more hair while exerting less pressure on your skin.
  • A 2 hour charge time gets you 50 minutes of cordless use.
  • Better contact with your skin is ensured with the machine’s pivoting head, which effortlessly glides over the contours of your body.
  • The epilator is advertised as being able to catch hair 4 times shorter than wax - that’s 0.5mm, to be exact - so you don’t need to worry about growing your hair out before using the device.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the epilator removed hair efficiently, with some saying they could do a whole leg in just a few minutes. The quick epilating might be partially thanks to the wide epilation head.
  • They also found that the epilator had a quick charge time and was able to hold its charge for a decent amount of time, letting them easily get through the areas they wanted to epilate.
  • Reviewers also found that it wasn’t particularly painful to use this epilator.
CategoryEpilators