Bravecto for Cats Small Cats

See the Best Tick & Flea Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bravecto? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0

This Killed My Babygirl

I put this on my perfect beautiful Ellie on Friday. It’s exactly one week later and she has passed. Buy Sunday I noticed hair loss and she was very lethargic. So Monday was no better I took her to the vet they did blood work and this product gave her a bleeding ulcer. I had to crush up her meds mix with water and Syringe them to her because she was so week she couldn’t even lift her head. By Thursday all her organs started shutting down. This was the saddest process I’ve ever had to do. Please do not use this!!!!!

Purchased in September 2021.

Side Effects Death

works one one cat, killed my other

I had two cats, one has died due to this product. Hair loss, loss of weight, even though eating, and resporstory problems, unfortunately not realised in time. She was a healthy 5 year old but after 3 of these she died, vet and I didn't corralate till too late.

Side Effects Death