Bravecto for Cats Small Cats

See the Best Tick & Flea Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bravecto? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3

feel very sad I have given this to my cat

I waited until my cat was able to have it - as my cat has been very unwell. I dosed her last week and she has clumps of fur falling out, bald patches where I dosed her. When she meows its a screaming angry meow - she’s angry. Breathing has appeared laboured at times. She is 16 and hope she is through the worst of it, has been about 6 days. I have bathed the area with tepid water to see if I could remove the residual - will never give her this again

Purchased in March 2021 for $70.00.

Astrid
AstridSydney, NSW

Turned my cat aggressive

I have one mother cat and her two kittens, who are now almost 6 months old. Got Bravecto applied to all 3 yesterday at the vet. Straight after we got home, mumma cat turned aggressive towards her kittens, she has attacked them several times now. I have scratches all over me from trying to protect the kittens from her. This is the first time she has ever done this, and I can only link it to the Bravecto. I will be looking for alternatives.

Purchased in July 2021 at Greencross Vet for $35.00.

Alaina
AlainaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Terrible

Purchased in March 2021 at Pet stock for $37.00.

Pet Type Cat

Will never put this on my cats again.

Any medicine that will go as far as killing someone's cat or paralysis should be taken off the market ASAP. Why are vets trusting this poison? Come on, do they have to be humans to get the point?? I've had dogs and now cats.. never had a problem with a flea meds until now. Out of my 3 cats only 1 did not develop any symtoms. My other cats had patches of hair fall off. I imagine it doesn't feel good on the skin either. I had a stray cat turned couch potato who had been acting different, didn't want us to touch her. Seriously if you are better than me in the sense that you educate yourself prior to giving your precious babies any medicine, do not give them this garbage/poison. I should be getting my money back for this, it ain't cheap.

Purchased in December 2019 for $50.00.

Tick & Flea Control Products

Find out how Bravecto for Cats Small Cats compares to other Tick & Flea Control Products