Bravecto for Cats Small Cats

See the Best Tick & Flea Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bravecto? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6

Do vets have vested interests?

One of my cats has flea allergy dermatitis for which this product is unsuitable (the flea needs to bite in order for it to die.) Flea bites cause the allergy. This product doesn't kill fleas for three months. I wonder if vets get a kickback to promote this product?

Purchased in November 2019 for $70.00.

Monika D
Monika DSydney, NSW

Not sure if working

I adopted my kitten at 8 weeks old. Took him to the vet a few days later for a check up as he needed his anal glands expressed and we also noticed some scratching. Vet found a flea on him. He administered this treatment and applied it in about 5 different spots at the back of his skull. No adverse reactions, kitty has been fine. Took a few days for the matted hair to resolve, this didnt bother me though. HOWEVER, one week after treatment my kitten has begun scratching again, in the same spot near the back of his left ear. I've tried to inspect him, but have not found anything active on his skin or fur...not sure what this is about.

Purchased in September 2019 for $34.99.