Medium Cats, Large Cats, Small Cats
See the Best Tick & Flea Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bravecto? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0

This Killed My Babygirl

I put this on my perfect beautiful Ellie on Friday. It’s exactly one week later and she has passed. Buy Sunday I noticed hair loss and she was very lethargic. So Monday was no better I took her to the vet they did blood work and this product gave her a bleeding ulcer. I had to crush up her meds mix with water and Syringe them to her because she was so week she couldn’t even lift her head. By Thursday all her organs started shutting down. This was the saddest process I’ve ever had to do. Please do not use this!!!!!

Purchased in September 2021.

Becky
Becky

Do not buy this ever!! my cat has died from it

48 hours post a get giving my girl this treatment my cat got serious blood poisoning. I happened to be working from home that day, had I not she would have died before I made it home. A few months later she had blood cancer which in the end caused her death. Please do not buy this stuff - I’m devastated. Vets get a commission to sell you this stuff snd say it is safe - there’s so many horrific stories out there. I’m still figuring the fight to get it banned.

My heart is broken. He's been gone for 9 months

I have talked to many. This bravecto is poison. I will not stop trying to let all of you who love your family. Do not use. look at the rating. Not even a 1 star. We got a powder which is natural and on all our 4 kittys all the ticks and fleas are gone. Its called vets best and they have sprays for lawns. Been using this sense my big boy kitty was killed with bravecto. SO BE AWARE. Braveto is made in China.

Purchased in August 2020.

Pet Type Cat

works one one cat, killed my other

I had two cats, one has died due to this product. Hair loss, loss of weight, even though eating, and resporstory problems, unfortunately not realised in time. She was a healthy 5 year old but after 3 of these she died, vet and I didn't corralate till too late.

Find out how Bravecto for Cats compares to other Tick & Flea Control Products

I beg you - do not use this!

Purchased in June 2020.

My cat passed away

My cat was a healthy one and a half year old beautiful baby. Put the medicine on her on Saturday and last night (Wednesday) I watched her have a seizure in front of my eyes and moan until she stopped breathing. I know it’s different for every pet but if it can happen to my baby it could happen to yours. Don't use this product.

Purchased in June 2020 for $55.00.

Do Not Use

Applied as directed. Kitty slept for 2 days woke and went to stripping fur. Had bad life threatening seizure. Then did study and found that this was poison. How can trained professional sell this. Save a loved ones life don't purchase.

Purchased in April 2020 at Vet for $54.00.

Bravacto killed my bengal

Bravacto caused serious neurological damage to my bengal, blindness , ataxia , severe weight loss in a previously very healthy cat. Reported by my vet to merck, this stuff is a poisonous pesticide

Purchased in August 2018.

Side Effects Death

This medication killed my cat

The treatment was administered on October 30, 2019. Seven days later my cat started to limp on his front leg, 10 days later his hind legs were paralyzed, 11 days my cat developed shallow, rapid and labored breathing in the evening and in the morning my cat died.

Purchased in October 2019 for $47.00.

Kayley
KayleyQueensland

This product KILLS CATS.

This product KILLS CATS. There are plenty of groups on Facebooked reporting that their pets are having seizures and dying from the Bravecto brand. How is this still allowed to be sold!

Purchased in October 2019 at Budget Pet Products Online store.

Cheryl
Cheryl

My cat is fighting for her life

Our cat is a small cat and has had a very bad reaction to this product. I used the product on Friday night. She wasn't too bad on Saturday but I thought she was going to die on Sunday. She can't walk and was very cold. I bought her inside and have kept her in front of the heater. She is very thirsty but not intetested in food at all. Today is Monday and she is sleeping quietly infront of the heater. I am hoping she survives. Terrible product. An update. Today is Tuesday and Trinny has passed away.

Purchased in June 2019 for $32.00.

Brevecto killed my cat

Vet applied to my healthy 20 lb cat, within 3 wks, he was barely 7 lbs and died. He became very lethargic, diarrhea, constantly thirsty, loss of appetite and hair loss.

Purchased in September 2018 for $60.00.

Killed my healthy cat

Purchased in December 2018.

Dead cat

Purchased in May 2019.

Jax
Jaxasked
for Cats

This is the second time after giving my cat the 3mth. Bravecto treatment for worms etc. she has been throwing up . What is the cause?

Kayla
Kayla

Honestly I’d take your cat to the vet. My cat has only had one dose of bravecto but has lost all his hair on his neck and I’m now having to use antibiotic cream as it got infected from him scratching at the stuff burning his skin. I’m so mad at this brand and how they can even be recommended by vets

Nic J
Nic J

My 3.5 year old healthy cat had bravecto about 3 weeks ago and is still suffering symptoms. Hair loss on the back of his neck, very lethargic and lost some use of his back legs. I took him to the vets and there is nothing they can do. He is slowly becoming himself again. I do not recommend this product at all! It’s dangerous and should not be sold at all!

Maxineasked
for Cats

Bravecto plus was used on my 13 yr old cat by the Vet in NZ. Not long after at home he became weird. He was wobbly when walking, he stopped eating but drinking a lot of water, his pupils were dilated, he looked like he was having a stroke, he was very confused. I took him back to the Vets who took a lot of blood tests. The Vet thought he had meningitis with the symptoms he had. He turned 14yrs in March 2021 and my daughter gave him another dose of Bravecto when I was away, he developed the same symptoms as before. He seems very confused when I call him he doesn't appear to know where he is. I am worried now that it is the Bravecto as I know the Vet did not test him for toxity. I phoned the Vet last week and the Receptionist tells me Bravecto is safe but I have a gut feeling it is Bravecto that has caused him to be like this. Not sure what to do now. shouls I contact Merc?

T BRKS
T BRKS

Yes I would. I called and the representative took my information, provided action number, and said to call them if any additional concerns and/or I needed to take my cat to the vet. Luckily, the 3 cats that lost hair didn't have any further issues. Good luck and no more of this toxic dangerous product!

Maxine

He is a beautiful intelligent Pedigree Birman and now when he walks his head tilts to the side. He gets confused when outside not knowing where to go. Hes not eating much but drinks a lot of water.

Jack
Jackasked
for Cats

Will large cat size Bravecto Topicle harm an 11 pound cat?

jaw pain and worse
jaw pain and worse

I would say yes! My cat was ick named Garfield. 4 days after I gave it to him, he started to stop eating. We went to the vet. They took blood. It was all over the place. His routine check up had been just 8 day's prior, thats when I bought the Bravecto. We tested his Urine. No problems there. He is now home and on an IV fluid bag. He eats only when I carry the smooshed food to him. He drinks if I carry water to him. I wish I had stayed with monthly doses.

Compare all 3 Bravecto for Cats
CategoryTick & Flea Control ProductsTick & Flea Control ProductsTick & Flea Control Products
Application TypeTopicalTopicalTopical