Breeze Baby Sling

Breeze Baby Sling

See the Best Baby Carriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Breeze Baby Sling? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
    Lauren
    LaurenSydney

Great ring sling

I bought this ring sling for my recent holiday. I have an 8.6 kg 9 month old & used it near every day at a water park so I could watch my toddler & keep my baby close! The rings never slipped, the fabric felt supportive & it is so quick drying it's great! Only slight downfall for me was that it has a pleated shoulder, I'm quite broad so a gathered shoulder would have been a bit more comfy. But overall it was great to wear & considering my baby is near 9 kg it didn't feel too diggy or anything!
    Would definitely recommend this product.
    Could not have got through my holidays without it!

Terrible! The material slips through rings!!!

Worst ring sling ever! I don't trust the material at all! My baby is only 8 weeks and if I wear her in the cradle hold position the material slips through the rings and I'm worried that she may fall I can't trust it at all it's very disappointing. Buy a sling with material that has more friction

Kate
    KateSydney

Can't Live Without It

BeckyBeeBundaberg, Queensland

Worth getting.

This sling is great, it doesn't make bub and mum cook like the cotton slings that swaddle both in fabric. It is rather tricky to get the hang of using right and at first my bub hated it but with gentle persistence he now loves it and falls asleep every time. Using the sling doesn't give me extra back or shoulder ache and I love having him so close while having my hands free to hang washing or shop.
    Safe, comfortable, breathable and cool material.
    A bit pricey and tricky to get the hang of using.

BryannTieri

Love this sling

This sling is great. Love the breathable material. It does take a while to learn how to get baby in the right position. My baby is currently at 7kgs and I don't get a sore back.
    Metal ring is a bit of a pain for air travel as have to take it off to go through metal detector.
    Breathable fabric
    Metal ring

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-best-baby-products-in-2020
    penracer
    penracerSydney, NSW

Want to use it but baby hates it

I love the sling, don't get me wrong, it's just baby who seems to hate it! I got it when he was 2 months and felt that the way the fabric bunched at his thighs made him a bit uncomfortable. I don't love the fabric because it's polyester and has a slightly unbreathable feel about it even though it has holes through it. It also bunches in a bad way being poly, so i have to keep fixing this at the ring. In hindsight I would have preferred cotton against my skin. But the poly is very light.
    Light fabric
    Polyester fabric doesn't gather properly at the rings

Love this sling!

I absolutely love the Breeze Baby Sling. My little boy is a very inquisitive little monkey and loves that I can take him around every and he gets the best view. It's great for shopping because I don't have to lug the pram around everywhere. Also great for the beach and the shower as it dries really quickly. He's pretty heavy (8.5kg) but so far I haven't had any shoulder problems.
    Quick drying, easy

Very happy

I love the breeze sling! The fabric is fantastic and so breathable I am still able to wear my baby in QLD's summer! My baby is very comfortable in it also. It takes a little practice but once you master the positions it's very easy. I do feel that I have to still support my baby a little compared to other carriers but I think that's just instinct. Very very happy.
    Lightweight fabric, easy to use
    Feel as though I still need to use 1 hand to support baby

AW54
    AW54Darwin

Good for younger babes, but a little expensive

So far I have really liked this sling, it has been easy to use, especially being new to baby wearing. It is a good length and excellent for hot humid conditions as well as swimming or in the shower. As with any ring sling you need to learn how to put it on correctly, so get somebody to show you or look up you tube. It was a bit expensive at $80, I think it would be good value at $50.
    Great for hot humid climates
    Expensive, not many colour options

Breeze baby

Love the Breeze baby recommend it.. Only thing I'm not happy with atm is I can't put my 1yr old in the laying down position when he is asleep! Maybe thats me not using it right. And sometimes get sore neck Other than that love it. Very good ring sling
    Easy to put baby in and take out
    Can't put my 1yr old in the lying down position

janamary
    janamaryAU

Great for hot weather

I love this sling!
    I bought it initially for my toddler to carry on the hip but have since started using it with my newborn.
    The hip carry position is great, can get a little sore after long use on the shoulder but takes a lot of the weight off the hip and supporting arm.
    Great with my newborn. Very supportive and easy to put on and off. Even able to breastfeed very easily whilst in the sling.
    I especially love how great it is in hot weather, living in WA we get a lot of that. Keeps that close bond between mum and bub without getting too hot.
    Breathable, not too expensive, easy to use

celestialstarco
    celestialstarco

Good

I really wanted to master carrying my daughter in a ring sling, but it's not for us. I need something with back support. But I have nothing against the breeze baby. I used it a few times when bub was quite light, and I liked it. She liked it too. It's fantastic for the hottest, most humid climate.
    Light, doesn't take up much rooom in the bag, light weight. Just the right length.
    It's a learnt skill to carry your baby in a sling.

bubsyboy
    bubsyboyAU

baby's not happy..

mamablack
    mamablack

We live in the tropics and this sling is super cool and breathable! I love that it can also be used in the water and is very fast drying. I often take my little one into the shower with me when she has colic and the warm water soothes her sore belly. I also use it when i take my toddler to swim classes. I have baby in the sling and then have my hands free for my toddler. Great for beach trips too. I just throw it in the wash when it's dirty - fuss free! Love it!
    cool for warm climates - silky mesh gentle against baby's skin - fully adjustable between mum and dad - suitable from birth to toddler - easy to use
    Like more colour options!

JayeWasked

Hi, I was wondering how someone with an 18month old finds using the sling? I am looking for something light weight that I can use with him when we go on a plane overnight ( can I wear it so that we can both sleep and I don't have to hold on to him to keep him safe) and to use during the day in the pool. Thanks in advance

Bryann

My son is two and I still find it great. I am going on some late flights soon and will use it to carry him when I get off place etc as I know he will be asleep but need my hands free for luggage.
    My son is only 11kgs so I'm not sure how it would go with a heavier child

JayeW

Thank you so much, that is really helpful. Are you able to lay him down in a cradle position?

tina.lockwood.142
    tina.lockwood.142asked

Are you able to wrap this sling around you and bub without using the ring?

BeckyBee

There is enough material that you probably could, but it wouldn't be as safe. I personally wouldn't trust it without the ring. The ring makes it very stable and safe and although it is tricky to get the hang of it is quite easy once you know how to use it. The ring isn't uncomfortable or awkward while wearing if that is your concern. If you're looking for a sling that wraps without a ring, then this isn't the one for you.

CategoryBaby Carriers