Breeze Baby Sling

bubsyboy

bubsyboyAU

baby's not happy..

JayeWasked

Hi, I was wondering how someone with an 18month old finds using the sling? I am looking for something light weight that I can use with him when we go on a plane overnight ( can I wear it so that we can both sleep and I don't have to hold on to him to keep him safe) and to use during the day in the pool. Thanks in advance

Bryann
    Bryann

My son is two and I still find it great. I am going on some late flights soon and will use it to carry him when I get off place etc as I know he will be asleep but need my hands free for luggage.
    My son is only 11kgs so I'm not sure how it would go with a heavier child

JayeW

Thank you so much, that is really helpful. Are you able to lay him down in a cradle position?

tina.lockwood.142

tina.lockwood.142asked

Are you able to wrap this sling around you and bub without using the ring?

BeckyBee
    BeckyBee

There is enough material that you probably could, but it wouldn't be as safe. I personally wouldn't trust it without the ring. The ring makes it very stable and safe and although it is tricky to get the hang of it is quite easy once you know how to use it. The ring isn't uncomfortable or awkward while wearing if that is your concern. If you're looking for a sling that wraps without a ring, then this isn't the one for you.

CategoryBaby Carriers