Breeze Baby Sling

4.1

Lauren

LaurenSydney

Great ring sling

I bought this ring sling for my recent holiday. I have an 8.6 kg 9 month old & used it near every day at a water park so I could watch my toddler & keep my baby close! The rings never slipped, the fabric felt supportive & it is so quick drying it's great! Only slight downfall for me was that it has a pleated shoulder, I'm quite broad so a gathered shoulder would have been a bit more comfy. But overall it was great to wear & considering my baby is near 9 kg it didn't feel too diggy or anything!
    Would definitely recommend this product.
    Could not have got through my holidays without it!

BeckyBeeBundaberg, Queensland

Worth getting.

This sling is great, it doesn't make bub and mum cook like the cotton slings that swaddle both in fabric. It is rather tricky to get the hang of using right and at first my bub hated it but with gentle persistence he now loves it and falls asleep every time. Using the sling doesn't give me extra back or shoulder ache and I love having him so close while having my hands free to hang washing or shop.
    Safe, comfortable, breathable and cool material.
    A bit pricey and tricky to get the hang of using.

BryannTieri

Love this sling

This sling is great. Love the breathable material. It does take a while to learn how to get baby in the right position. My baby is currently at 7kgs and I don't get a sore back.
    Metal ring is a bit of a pain for air travel as have to take it off to go through metal detector.
    Breathable fabric
    Metal ring

Baby Carriers

Find out how Breeze Baby Sling compares to other Baby Carriers

penracer

penracerSydney, NSW

Want to use it but baby hates it

I love the sling, don't get me wrong, it's just baby who seems to hate it! I got it when he was 2 months and felt that the way the fabric bunched at his thighs made him a bit uncomfortable. I don't love the fabric because it's polyester and has a slightly unbreathable feel about it even though it has holes through it. It also bunches in a bad way being poly, so i have to keep fixing this at the ring. In hindsight I would have preferred cotton against my skin. But the poly is very light.
    Light fabric
    Polyester fabric doesn't gather properly at the rings

AW54

AW54Darwin

Good for younger babes, but a little expensive

So far I have really liked this sling, it has been easy to use, especially being new to baby wearing. It is a good length and excellent for hot humid conditions as well as swimming or in the shower. As with any ring sling you need to learn how to put it on correctly, so get somebody to show you or look up you tube. It was a bit expensive at $80, I think it would be good value at $50.
    Great for hot humid climates
    Expensive, not many colour options

Breeze baby

Love the Breeze baby recommend it.. Only thing I'm not happy with atm is I can't put my 1yr old in the laying down position when he is asleep! Maybe thats me not using it right. And sometimes get sore neck Other than that love it. Very good ring sling
    Easy to put baby in and take out
    Can't put my 1yr old in the lying down position

celestialstarco

celestialstarco

Good

I really wanted to master carrying my daughter in a ring sling, but it's not for us. I need something with back support. But I have nothing against the breeze baby. I used it a few times when bub was quite light, and I liked it. She liked it too. It's fantastic for the hottest, most humid climate.
    Light, doesn't take up much rooom in the bag, light weight. Just the right length.
    It's a learnt skill to carry your baby in a sling.

JayeWasked

Hi, I was wondering how someone with an 18month old finds using the sling? I am looking for something light weight that I can use with him when we go on a plane overnight ( can I wear it so that we can both sleep and I don't have to hold on to him to keep him safe) and to use during the day in the pool. Thanks in advance

Bryann

My son is two and I still find it great. I am going on some late flights soon and will use it to carry him when I get off place etc as I know he will be asleep but need my hands free for luggage.
    My son is only 11kgs so I'm not sure how it would go with a heavier child

JayeW

Thank you so much, that is really helpful. Are you able to lay him down in a cradle position?

tina.lockwood.142

tina.lockwood.142asked

Are you able to wrap this sling around you and bub without using the ring?

BeckyBee

There is enough material that you probably could, but it wouldn't be as safe. I personally wouldn't trust it without the ring. The ring makes it very stable and safe and although it is tricky to get the hang of it is quite easy once you know how to use it. The ring isn't uncomfortable or awkward while wearing if that is your concern. If you're looking for a sling that wraps without a ring, then this isn't the one for you.

CategoryBaby Carriers