Breeze Baby Sling

Kate

KateSydney

Can't Live Without It

Love this sling!

I absolutely love the Breeze Baby Sling. My little boy is a very inquisitive little monkey and loves that I can take him around every and he gets the best view. It's great for shopping because I don't have to lug the pram around everywhere. Also great for the beach and the shower as it dries really quickly. He's pretty heavy (8.5kg) but so far I haven't had any shoulder problems.
    Quick drying, easy

Very happy

I love the breeze sling! The fabric is fantastic and so breathable I am still able to wear my baby in QLD's summer! My baby is very comfortable in it also. It takes a little practice but once you master the positions it's very easy. I do feel that I have to still support my baby a little compared to other carriers but I think that's just instinct. Very very happy.
    Lightweight fabric, easy to use
    Feel as though I still need to use 1 hand to support baby

Baby Carriers

Find out how Breeze Baby Sling compares to other Baby Carriers

janamary

janamaryAU

Great for hot weather

I love this sling!
    I bought it initially for my toddler to carry on the hip but have since started using it with my newborn.
    The hip carry position is great, can get a little sore after long use on the shoulder but takes a lot of the weight off the hip and supporting arm.
    Great with my newborn. Very supportive and easy to put on and off. Even able to breastfeed very easily whilst in the sling.
    I especially love how great it is in hot weather, living in WA we get a lot of that. Keeps that close bond between mum and bub without getting too hot.
    Breathable, not too expensive, easy to use

mamablack

mamablack

We live in the tropics and this sling is super cool and breathable! I love that it can also be used in the water and is very fast drying. I often take my little one into the shower with me when she has colic and the warm water soothes her sore belly. I also use it when i take my toddler to swim classes. I have baby in the sling and then have my hands free for my toddler. Great for beach trips too. I just throw it in the wash when it's dirty - fuss free! Love it!
    cool for warm climates - silky mesh gentle against baby's skin - fully adjustable between mum and dad - suitable from birth to toddler - easy to use
    Like more colour options!

Star2009

Star2009NT, 0886

Awesome material and great for travelling, if you use for short trips it is ideal. Anything over an hour starts to get a bit achy, but when you swap side it helps even things out! The other great part is being able to adjust the top or bottom "rail" of the sling if you need to hold bub in closer. Overall a versatile and comfy sling (my bub is up to 7kg so far).
    Love this sling! The breathable material is great in hot weather (I live in the NT)and also great for the pool/beach, and dries quickly.
    The only downside to this sling is the metal rings, you need to take bub out at the airport to go through the metal detectors.

JayeWasked

Hi, I was wondering how someone with an 18month old finds using the sling? I am looking for something light weight that I can use with him when we go on a plane overnight ( can I wear it so that we can both sleep and I don't have to hold on to him to keep him safe) and to use during the day in the pool. Thanks in advance

Bryann
    Bryann

My son is two and I still find it great. I am going on some late flights soon and will use it to carry him when I get off place etc as I know he will be asleep but need my hands free for luggage.
    My son is only 11kgs so I'm not sure how it would go with a heavier child

JayeW

Thank you so much, that is really helpful. Are you able to lay him down in a cradle position?

tina.lockwood.142

tina.lockwood.142asked

Are you able to wrap this sling around you and bub without using the ring?

BeckyBee
    BeckyBee

There is enough material that you probably could, but it wouldn't be as safe. I personally wouldn't trust it without the ring. The ring makes it very stable and safe and although it is tricky to get the hang of it is quite easy once you know how to use it. The ring isn't uncomfortable or awkward while wearing if that is your concern. If you're looking for a sling that wraps without a ring, then this isn't the one for you.

CategoryBaby Carriers