Breeze Body Beauty Sleep Mask

Breeze Body Beauty Sleep Mask

Great mask! Really worth trying.

After using this product several times, my skin has been responding very well. The mask glides on evenly and feels great on. I wake to smooth and supple but most importantly clean skin. I will definitely continue to include this mask in my regular skincare routine!

Fantastic product

This is an amazing sleep mask - I've trialled and can honestly say my skin is noticeably softer and not as dry. I have pretty sensative skin, and have had no adverse reactions either.
The cream is thick so you don't need too much - will definitely last a while so great value for money. Would highly recommend this product!

HELPS ACNE & GIVES MAGICAL GLOW

BEST MASK EVER!!! My skin: combo, sensitive, acne prone, and have some fine lines. It helped and healed my acne, prevents breakouts, and calmed my overly sensitive skin. The fragrance is light, pleasant and perfect for an overnight mask. The glow in the morning is unreal. I have been using it for 4 months now and I love it. I highly recommend this product.

This mask is awesome!! Can't live without it.

This mask is awesome!! I used it for a couple of months now and the results are insane! You’ll feel a difference immediately my skin was instantly softer, tighter, plump and radiant. I had dry patches and the usual T-zone problems, this mask made them practically disappear giving me even skin tone! It’s a must have!

Perfect for patchy, dry and flaky skin

Best thing I’ve put on my face in forever! Have been using it for about 5 months now and have repurchased again. My skin is patchy, dry and flaky especially in summer. This mask changed all of that. The texture is very thick and creamy, it melts into the skin effortlessly. I LOVE it! It’s a wonderful product to add into your night routine!

My skin is like new ❤

I use this twice a week overnight and wake up with amazing hydrated skin. Skin stays hydrated all day. Doesnt cause breakouts and it's not sticky it glides on so smoothly. I have to hide it in my cupboard because my teenage daughters love it too. The gorgeous packaging makes me feel like a Queen being pampered, and it feels good to support a local family business.

Love it! 100% Recommend

I'm only writing this review because I really love this mask. I am one of those women who just buy everything I see on Insta and pray that it will work for my skin. Many companies claim so much, but products are rarely any good.
This one is actually working and I am so happy that I got it, it's one of those product that I always use as a justification for more online purchases lol. You can feel the difference in you skin immediately, it feels more hydrated and smoother instantly, but real benefits come from overnight use. I can just see that my skin looks better since I started using this mask. Definitely recommend, you won't be disappointed!

New favourite!

I love this!! I have dry/combination skin. I love the packaging, the colour, the scent, and how lovely it makes my skin feel and look. It's really great under makeup as well natural product, cruelty free and vegan friendly is a must for me.

Great, excellent product :)

Skin is sooooo nice and soft, no adverse reaction whatsoever, would recommend to my friends :)
It’s amazing, did wonders for my skin!
Left my face incredibly soft, 100% recommend to all my friends. I’m quite scared to try new products, but it had no negative effects!

My skin has a life again !

I have really dry and sensitive skin,a lot of product irritate my skin and will cause more damage than anything! This product has been great,I have not had any problems with irritation and my skin is so smooth and healthy afterwards!

So incredible!

It’s amazing, did wonders for my skin! Left my face incredibly soft, 100% recommend. Usually I’m quite scared to try new products, as I’m scared my skin will break out or have a reaction, but it had no negative effects!

Amazing feels so light on my face!

When I used it after a couple of time I did notice it reduced a couple of small scars on my cheek area and some very small area near my chin my skin feels softer after each use of this product love it

My skin feels amazing!

I can not explain the amount of compliments I've received since using this mask! My skin has become clearer and softer! Such an easy to use mask with amazing results!

Great mask!!!

helped my skin a lot when it came to make up application my face feels so smooth and not cracked as i have very dry skin this helped with acne scarring for me too ♥️

My skin feels so refreshing and smooth....

My Skin feels so refreshing, radiant and smooth. It is fit for every skin type. You will see the result in your first use. Must try this product! Perfect

Cannot forgot this in my skin care routine...

I cannot recommended this product enough! After only a few nights of wearing this mask, I already felt and saw a difference! My skin is so soft and glowing, absolutely living for this product! Xo

The best face mask I’ve used

I am in love with this mask!! I use it every night and it has done wonders to my skin! It is a blessing guys! Fave mask ever honestly d

My new favourite!

Amazing overnight mask! I love how my skin looks and feels the day after I use it. It's great to find an excellent product which is natural and cruelty free. Definitely recommend Breeze Body to all!!

Perfect for dry skin!

During winter especially, I get super dry skin which gets sore. Ever since I have been using this mask every night, my skin has been so soft and I haven’t had any problems with dry skin this winter! It smells so good too! My skin has never felt this good before! Highly recommend to everyone! Especially anyone who struggles with dry skin!

Great product

Excellent mask to use overnight. I wake up looking refreshed and my skin feels very soft! I highly recommend this product as you will not be disappointed! Very satisfied customer.