Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 10ft

Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 10ft

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

lisa

lisaSydney

best customer service

10 foot ultimate trampoline bought December 17- great trampoline for limited space we have. Instructions could be clearer; by providing colour photos as ones too dark to follow properly. Customer service provided by Breeze has been the best I have received in a long time- product received quickly; responded promptly to any requests and very helpful with all questions we had. Our 3 children all love it so overall very happy with our trampoline

Pwee

PweeSydney

Great Customer Service, Thanks Breeze!

Our Breeze trampoline was recently damaged in a storm when it was tipped over. This happened to us also with our previous Big W trampoline but we had to dispose of it that time as there were no frame replacement parts available. We were really relieved after sending an email to Breeze trampolines customer service that they were able to replace 2 of our frame parts for a minimal cost and get our trampoline going again. From our initial email to receiving our replacement parts it only took 3 days. Quick efficient service. Good to know they offer this support otherwise we would have had to buy a whole new trampoline.

Elle

ElleMelbourne

Great except for the dangerous net zip

We have really enjoyed the trampoline. However, the net zip decayed within a year and our three year old fell straight through the closed zip and onto the ground. We're just out of warranty, but we wouldn't want a replacement net of the same low quality anyway. This is worryingly unsafe.

Libby Currall

Libby CurrallSydney, Australia

Love it, the kids love it!

I purchased the 10ft as it was the right size for my small yard. I did read previous reviews and everyone commented on how easy it was to put the tramps together - I was sceptical as trampolines are notoriously difficult. Well it was literally a breeze! I did it myself with my 2yo passing me the springs (kept him busy). The hardest part was screwing in the posts that hold up the net and that was only because it was a little awkward to hold them and get nuts done up, but I eventually did it. The kids couldn't wait to get on and jump, so far it's great, kids get to jump and Play and I get to relax in the yard knowing they aren't going to fall out!! Highly recommend these trampolines, a great price too.

Sonya M

Sonya MLake Cargelligo

Very happy

After lots of shopping around on the internet we settled on Breeze for price and warranty. Delivery was on time. Easy to put together, even the kids could help. We live in high wind area so purchased the tie down kit and it hasn't blown away yet! So very happy with my purchase.

Steve D

Steve DMansfield

Very happy with our purchase

We bought the 10ft ultimate trampoline and are very satisfied with the quality of the materials and the overall design. It took roughly 2 hours to put together and the instructions were easy to follow. The trampoline is getting daily use and the kids just love it. Our only gripe was with the courier who didn't follow instructions to leave the packages if no one was home, not once but twice, so it took two "unsuccessful drops" and some phone calls until we received our trampoline. Definitely worth the wait though!

Lenny

LennyBrisbane

Exactly what we were after.

Perfect, easy to set up with one person. Managed it by myself in the dark in under 2 1/2 hours. All the pieces fitted perfectly and my 3 yr old loves it. Quality of the springs and structure seems good. Fast shipping and great to deal with. Would definitely recommend Breeze Trampolines.

Worth every cent!

We purchased this trampoline for my 2 year old daughter's birthday and could not be happier. It arrived to us in 3 days and was so easy to put together - it took my husband only 2 hours and no swearing or frustration involved!! It's such a beautiful trampoline and of such high quality.
My daughter just loves it and the only problem we have now is getting her off it. Happy baby, very happy parents! Thank you so much!

JacquiR

JacquiR

Good Quality

Our trampoline was delivered to SA in 2 days which was fantastic as we had it for the weekend. I was able to assemble it myself with the help of Master 6 and Miss 4, except for the net, but luckily Daddy came home in time to help with that part. The instructions could have been a bit clearer. It wasn't obvious from the photocopied instructions which way the holes had to face when slotting the frame together, but it wasn't hard to take it apart and start over. I really like the shoe caddy. Every kid that has a bounce knows where their shoes are afterwards. Genius.

My three high energy boys love it!

10ft trampoline ordered and arrived very quickly and relatively straight forward for my husband to set up. My three young boys love it! Plenty of jumping space, secure and easy access zipper door. Did not want to spend thousands on a spring free but needed something safe, very pleased. Burns off energy am and pm, beats television! Great product, service and delivery, so far so good!

Love it! Do it!

Great company, product and service. On time delivery, easy packaging.

Very good value and quality compared to others on the market.

Good quality components and clear instructions.

Easy to install. Took only an hour for two people. Plenty of people willing to install for $120 on Airtasker website.

Go for it!

Nat

NatSydney

Excellent trampoline - highly recommended

I purchased the 10ft Breeze Ultimate Spring Trampoline recently for my son's 3rd birthday. He absolutely loves it!

I did a lot of research online and this is one of the best and safest middle range trampolines on the market. The cheap $300 options did not give me any safety comfort and I did not want to spend $1500 on a spring free. The Breeze is a great middle range trampoline and so safe, given that you cannot access the springs when jumping. We had 5 kids (3-5 years olds) jumping on it at the same time and there was plenty of room.

Service was great and delivery super quick (within 2 days). It took 2 men 2 hours to assemble. I would highly recommend this to my family and friends.

stuzjules

stuzjules

So far so good

We have 3 boys who have been using this trampoline for a week now and they love it. Found it a little hard to put together but I think most trampolines are, it was very quick delivery. I would recommend this trampoline if you are looking for a small trampoline.

Adam G

Adam GAdelaide

Fantastic Trampoline

Looked at a wide range of products before settling on the Breeze Spring 10 foot, and very happy with our choice. Competitively priced. Online ordering was easy, and the trampoline arrived promptly. Assembly took a couple of hours, but went smoothly. I can't get my 7 year old off it.

Michelle

Michelle

Great tramp!

Easy to assemble, very quick delivery and the kids love it. Seems like great quality and well worth the cost. The size is great for my two kids plus friends and glad we didn't go bigger. Good for a small-medium sized yard, and the colour is good too..it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.

Bobby Kakar

Bobby KakarMelbourne

Great Trampoline

I purchased this Trampoline for my 9 year old boy for his Birthday. The ordering was very smooth and helpful on the phone. The delivery was on time. My son is loving it. He is loving the basketball kit on the trampoline. The mat is very strong too.
Overall Excellent Birthday present for him.

paul t

paul tsydney

!0 ft Breeze trampoline

Trampoline was good. All went well when putting it together.Recommended :) Trampoline arrived quickly too.Its a good way to get the kids out of the house. She now wants to play on the tramp rather than watch tv which is handy.
Takes a little while to put it up, get everyone to help!

Best customer service

Initially I made an error when ordering online. I phoned Breeze and they solved our problem immediately. Within 2 days of calling we had the correct trampoline delivered & the kids love it. I'm amazed how understanding and quick to help they were and would not hesitate to recommend their company

Richard

RichardAdelaide

Kids love it!!!

The kids were so excited when they saw their new trampoline. So far it's stood up to two 9 yr olds and an 11 yr old.
Being all black it looks so much better in the back yard compared to their pink and blue last trampoline.
I found the pictures in the instructions not very clear ( very dark ) and not the easiest to follow but was able to assemble it by myself, even though they say 2 people required.
Delivery was very quick as well.
So far very happy.

Now just waiting for the weather to get better

We love our new trampoline and look forward to great family times with it perfectly fitting in the front yard. I could not wait for my partner to get home to help assemble it, so did it on my own over the weekend and am so proud of my efforts. It really seems sturdy and of good quality.
I'm so impressed with the 150kg weight limit. that means mummy and daughter can jump on it for years to come (and that's also allowing for us both to get a bit bigger!)
Bring on good fun in the sun!

See all Breeze Spring Trampolines reviews