Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 10ft

Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 10ft Questions & Answers

9 questions from our users

Kim

Kimasked

Buying new pads and mat every year could be expensive and time consuming. How much do these items cost for a 10 ft ultimate?

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Kim, the pads and mats for the 10ft Ultimate are $90 each.

Nick

Nickasked

Hi ,
Thinking of buying one of your tramps .
out of curiosity could you please explain the difference in your tramps compared to similiar at half the price from Kmart etc ?

Hi Nick,

You'll find the components used in our trampolines to be of a better quality than those available in department stores, also the weight capacity of ours is higher. Something else to consider is replacement parts. Places like Kmart will not be able to provide you with a new jump mat for example if you need it and no specialist suppliers support them because they change their models often as they hop from factory to factory trying to find a cheaper product.

If we had a dollar for every time someone called us desperately trying to source a part for a department store trampoline........

Ivona

Ivonaasked

Hi there. Do you have a Melbourne stockist where I can go and try the trampoline? 8 or 10 ft.

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Unfortunately no. We do not have any stockists in Melbourne. We're based in Sydney.

Trampnewbie

Trampnewbieasked

Can you tell me if the netting on the Ultimate is tight when assembled and doesn't just hang loose with no tension like some I've seen. Thanks

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi, The nets are fairly tight. Definitely doesn't hang loose.

Norman T
Norman T

Sorry, I cannot answer until next week. My daughter, who lives in Sutherland, is away until next weekend. I live on Sydney's North Shore so have no access to it if she is away. I will ask her when she gets back.

NormanT

Yury
Yury

Agree. Good and tight.

JustRenee

JustReneeasked

Hi, Can you please advise if on the trampolines with the netting on the outside of the springs (not on the inside) - does the padding simply lift up to reveal the springs or is the padding secured down somehow?
Many thanks,
Renee

Hi Renee,
The padding is held in place with elastic straps, it is fairly secure but if someone really wanted to they could still get a hand under there. It's important to educate whoever is using it NOT to do that! :-)

That is why we offer the Ultimate range which has the net on the inside which creates a barrier between the mat and springs. This eliminates the chance of that happening altogether.

LauraMac

LauraMacasked

Trying to decide between a 10foot and a 12foot- we have a small yard but could two 5-year-olds jump on a 10 foot together?

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Laura, you'll be fine with a 10ft for 2x 5 year olds. Bigger is better but only take up as much as your backyard as you are comfortable with. Once they are assembled they look big because they are also quite tall!

MarD
MarD

Hi, I agree. 2 5 year old will work fine. We have a 2 teens which works, it gets a bit full with 2 teens and our 3 year old but still works as well. Cheers, M

Gweazzasked

Hi, are you planning to sell a tent or roof option/extra for your trampoline? (I am a mum from Queensland who want her kids to play anytime of the day outside without them to be sunburnt)

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi, We are investigating it at the moment but still trying to find a good quality material we're comfortable offering customers that we know will last. You'll find there are a couple of companies that offer them but the feedback on them isn't great, a lot of people buying them are saying the just don't hold up to the elements.. They say you need to remove them when not in use or it voids the warranty...That's just not practical as they take an hour or so to erect!

Gweazz

Thanks a lot for the answer. Fingers crossed you can find a solution soon, I just ordered the 10ft trampoline :)

maryann

maryannasked

I'm interested in purchasing the 10ft trampoline before 11 JANUARY but can't find your website to order.
MARYANN maryanncum@yahoo.com

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Maryann, you can find us at www.breezetrampolines.com.au

Linda Sawbridgeworth

Linda Sawbridgeworthasked

Will delivery be before xmas?

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Linda, should be fine if you order by the end of the week for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and metro areas in between.

See all Breeze Spring Trampolines questions