Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 10ft

Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 10ft (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

10FT Spring Trampoline - Ultimate

We really love our 10FT Spring Trampoline - Ultimate, the product looks and feels great and our kids absolutely love it! The service provided was outstanding from the time it was ordered to when it arrived within the 1-3 business days. Setting it up was well.....a "breeze".

The only thing I would like to point out is the process it takes to thread the safety net is the longest part of setting it up. It would be great if this process can be reviewed and an easier solution put in place.

All we need to do now is order the basketball hoop add-on :)

Very good and very stylish

Bought the 10ft ultimate recently. For the most part was easy to put together but tying the net to trampoline requires better instructions. Had to undo the rope after finding out I hadn't spaced it out enough. This added another couple hours to the job. Was also missing a couple of screws but this was dealt with promptly by breeze. Overall the trampoline is very good and it blends into the garden nicely. I don't know why more trampolines are not offered in black!

Just what I wanted!

I really deliberated over the size- wanted one big enough for a couple of kids (i.e. 6-year-olds) to be able to use, and to also take the weight of hubby and teenage son. The 10-foot breeze tramp fit the bill perfectly- great quality, great customer service, good price, very fast shipping over to Perth, and was easy to put up. The 10-footer is not too big for our yard either- so happy with it! Thanks!

Great trampoline!

The breeze 10 foot ultimate trampoline is the perfect size for our backyard, also it looks really good. Delivery was prompt and It was very easy to assemble. The 150 kg weight limit means that mum and dad can even use it. We also got the basketball hoop, which adds some extra fun.

The kids love it!

This trampoline was the perfect gift for our three kids. We cannot get them off it - even in this cold Melbourne winter weather. In addition, the set up was relatively easy as the instructions were clear and easy to follow, and the delivery arrived in two days. Thank you Breeze.

Just what we wanted

Great tramp, purchased for 5th birthday.
Easy to build.
Grand daughter was bouncing on it for hours.
She said "Best birthday present ever"
Not sure why you have to write more than fifty words to send a review.
Bullet points is all I look for in a review, nothing more to say.

Great product.

Excellent delivery service. Arrived within 3 working days of ordering. Managed to put it together easily. Tools are excellent especially to tool that helps you put the springs in. Kids love it. Have not stopped jumping on it. Looks good and a really good size for our backyard. Very happy.

Very happy with our purchase

Very fast delivery, easy to read and follow instructions and easy to assemble. Was missing some springs due to damage of the box. After a quick phone call they were replaced promptly. My children love it and will spend many hours using it- we are very happy with our purchase and Breeze Trampolines customer service.

Easy to set up!

I am really happy with my purchase. The quality of the mat, pad and net seems really good. The shipping was super fast evem to regional NSW. We only have a small backyard so the 10ft trampoline is perfect. Only took 2 adults and hour to set up. We can't keep our kids off it!

Excellent Quality and Service

We found the 10 foot ultimate to be of outstanding quality. The design is very well thought out, the team at Breeze were really great to do business with and shipping was fast.
Really happy we went with this product and this company. I highly recommend Breeze trampolines to anyone considering a new Trampoline.

Best trampoline on the market for both quality and service!

My 10 ft Breeze trampoline arrived just 2 days after I bought it on the internet. It was easy to put together with clear instructions and taking just 45 minutes to assemble. The family love it and so do I. Follow up service from Breeze was exceptional! I'd recommend Breeze trampolines to everyone considering a trampoline for their family.

Love it the perfect Tramp

Really happy with the product our daughter gets hours of Entertainment from this product it's the perfect size for her and a friend if she wishes very sturdy, safe and durable . Very easy to set up we did it in one afternoon .the price is also very comparable to other trampolines on the market .

Great so far

It arrived in time, was easy to assemble, and the kids love it. We will be upgrading to a bigger one as they get a bit older. I find it great as a stay at home mum because I can jump on it and get a bit of exercise without too much time spent. No excuses now !

Impressive service prior to purchase.

We have owned this trampoline for almost 2 months now. We ordered it on a Thursday night and it arrived Tuesday afternoon. We were impressed with the service prior to our purchase. Emailing some questions at 6pm at night to have an immediate response, despite them closing at 4pm was a surprise.
In terms of setting it up, it pays to read the instructions and look carefully at the pictures. We found it fairly easy to put together, although it was getting dark when we set it up and we lost a nut in the grass (luckily we found it the next day). So it would have been nice to have a couple spare in the box for such occasions. One of the screws on the D-leg didn't line up fully for us. The plastic cover on the top of our ladder had split a couple of centimetres on one side as soon as we used it but it has stayed on.
Their website is great and easy to use. I think they should have an option for ground anchors on the trampoline page rather then only on the spare parts page.
Overall, our kids love it and it gets used every day. It appears very sturdy despite the minor issues with setup.
**Update** we have now owned for almost 2 years. We will have to purchase a new netting as the zipper is failing. The kids have also pulled on the netting so much that the top of the cover that goes over the poles has ripped. The netting only has a 12 month warranty so I guess it is time to get a new one.

Sturdy as can be - the ladder and pad are not friends with one another

I decided to spend more on a trampoline so we'd have something safe and fun for the long term. It was a breeze to put up, it's solid as can be and my three-year-old (ok, and I) have a ball on it every day. Great customer service and delivery as well. The spring cover pad slides off a fair bit, particularly where the ladder attached. I ended up getting rid of the ladder and using a step stool instead for safety.

Exceptional service and great trampoline

Bought the trampoline on 23 December and it was dispatched an hour later and arrived in Brisbane midday on the 24th in time for Christmas! Trampoline was easy to assemble and the kids love it. The ladder is coated black and the zip is yellow, nicer than the picture on the website.

Very highly recommend in all aspects

When ordering our trampoline I rang and the person I spoke to was fantastic and so helpful on informing me on the 10ft trampoline. Ordering and delivery only took a couple of days. It looks excellent and just to say I am very impressed with the trampoline. My grand daughter loves her xmas present from Grandma. I will recommending this company to anyone i know that is after a trampoline

Perfect size - great family fun!

After setting this up, it has been in constant use. It arrived just in time for the school holidays, and the kids are out exercising and having fun instead of asking to watch TV. The size is great as it means one of the adults can join in with them. This has been a welcome addition to our family.

Highly Recommend

I ordered my trampoline and had it within 48 hours! I had done a lot of research as this was my third and final trampoline for my kids and I was extremely impressed with all the positive feedback. The assembly was easier than previous trampolines bought and was put up within an hour. I was blown away at the quality of this product. You get what you pay for. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. The service from this company was brilliant.

Great fun, good bounce!

We bought the 10ft trampoline for our daughter's 3rd birthday and it was the perfect present. She loves it! The 150kg weight limit means we can all get on together too. It was easy to put together, delivered within a few days and it comes in pink! We are really happy with our choice.

See all Breeze Spring Trampolines reviews