Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 12ft

Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 12ft

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent trampoline

Recently we purchased the basketball kit to go with out breeze trampoline which we purchased for Christmas in 2015. A couple of years on and it is holding up well. Our 3 active boys still use it regularly as do their friends when they are over. Very happy with the product.

Good quality and loads of fun

We did quite a bit of research before purchasing our Breeze trampoline. We found it was the best value for money. The trampoline is sturdy and well made. Delivery was on time and the trampoline was easy to assemble, even the kids helped. Kids and adults are enjoying using it everyday.

Easy to buy and build. Good bounce.

Bought the 12ft Breeze trampoline for our bounce crazy 6 year old. We're very happy with our purchase. Easy to buy online. Quick delivery. Took us about two hours to put it together but it wasn't difficult. The bounce is great for both 6 year old and adults. Fun for the whole family.

Lots of fun

We have had our trampoline for a bit over two years now. It gets a fair work out, especially on the school holidays. It is showing a some wear and tear now but I guess that is to be expected after a couple of years use.
We recently got in contact with Breeze tor send some replacement screws that we lost during a house move (had to dis assemble and re assemble) and I have to commend their customer service, they sent move than enough replacement screws to us at no cost 10/10. Good people to deal with.

Hi John, thanks for the feedback. We're glad your family is enjoying the trampoline and was our pleasure to help you out with the extra screws. Cheers!

Easy breezy to assemble, but has some quality issues

Bought the 12ft trampoline 10 months ago, was quite happy with it at first but now... not so much. The bright yellow strip soon faded to white and then the zipper on the net broke. All the black painted frame has started to oxidise and now looks quite old.
It's a nice trampoline and was easy to assemble, but for the price I would have expected it to last a lot longer than the cheaper ones. I'm not as delighted as most of these reviews.

Hi Brian. Regarding the frame, it's not painted, it's actually powder coated. You can periodically wipe it down with warm water and then use a non abrasive car wax that is suitable for powder coated surfaces to rejuvenate the finish. If you purchased your trampoline 10 months ago it would still be under warranty. Please drop us an email to warranty@breezetrampolines.com.au so we can get the broken net zipper fixed for you.

Fast delivery and quality product!!

My boys have been saving up and when they hit their target they couldn't wait to order a tramp! They didn't have to wait long as we ordered it Sunday night and it was delivered Tuesday morning. It was a breeze to put up and mr 10 and mr 13 nearly did it all themselves! Now I just have to deal with the sore muscles from too much bouncing!! Thanks J

Super bouncy fun

Our family decided on a 12ft Ultimate Breeze Trampoline after looking and comparing a few different models online. Delivered quickly, we really like the look of this model and our two sons have enjoyed bouncing away since Christmas day. You can tell the quality of this trampoline is better than cheaper brands on the market. We also liked how replacement parts are readily available. We had to throw our last trampoline away because we couldn't find a replacement mat anywhere!

Pretty disappointed

The net is slightly baggy. Doesn't look like the photo on the website. Our 19 month old daughter fell straight through the net and broke clip underneath with no resistance. So unless you are planning to be on the trampoline with your small child at all times I wouldn't go this trampoline. When I called up the company they said I needed to be on with her at all times to avoid this happening.

Hi Nicole, thanks for your feedback on our 12ft standard trampoline. The nets need to have some play in them or they would rip easily. We suggested you stay on the trampoline with your child because they are still very young (under 2) and require close supervision when using a trampoline.

Replacement net

Had to replace net as the net originally bought only lasted 1 year, but not surprised with kids using everyday! Logged on and ordered the new net which was easy to find and within a week the net had arrived! Great service, speedy delivery and easy to navigate website. Go breeze!

12 ft Specifications, Customer Service responce 'We don't work off them'

When researching online, a phone call was needed to confirm a specific diameter of the 12ft replace mat from triangle eyelet to triangle eyelet. I believe this is important to know so I can work out the spring size I need and if it will match my No-Brand 12Ft Tramp frame that was previously an elastic band type matt without any holes in the frame. This information was unknown by the customer service gentleman and he explained that all they need to know is the outside diameter of your frame and that the 145mm springs are used to suit the models they sell. I asked if there was anyway of finding out the mat diameter (including eyelets) for me. Nope, sorry, all we work of is measurements of the frame.
Online Specifications: to suit a 12ft Tramp with 72 springs.
More like Generalisations... Potential customer lost.

Hi Daniel, we don't work off those measurements sorry. As was explained to you, to determine what mat is required we need to know the outside diameter, spring size and quantity. We get a lot of returns on spares so try to avoid a problem before it occurs so customers are not paying shipping both ways when the item will need to be returned. Hope you find a mat to suit your trampoline.

Perfect birthday present

Purchased this for my grandsons birthday. Was fairly easy to assemble although there was two of us doing it, really helps having a second set of hands especially to put the net up. So far it has been going strong for 6 months, I now plan to buy a second trampoline for my house when the grandchildren come over. Better they jump on the trampoline than sit inside playing on the computer!

Great customer service

We have 3 kids - 8, 6 and 3 who love our new trampoline.

Putting it together was tough - how to tie the net to the springs wasn't specified in the instructions. We also bought the basketball attachment which didn't fit flush because the connection had some excess metal sticking out.

But never fear! We simply called up and within the same day they offered to send through extra rope and a new basketball attachment to us. Did not have to beg or borrow! Fantastic!

Note - this trampoline doesn't have a custom made cover to protect it from leaves, rain etc.

Worth every Cent

I bought a 12 ft Breeze for my three grandchildren, oldest six. My daughter and husband found it easy to assemble. The children and visiting friends absolutely love it and jump every day and on hot days they picnic in the shade underneath. It will get many years of use. As my daughter said - "worth every cent"
Tom in the warehouse was particularly helpful when I picked it up.

Fantastic I love it

I loved it my kids would never want to get off it I would recommend this brand (Breeze) because it is a great quality! I will think most kids will enjoy this present any time it's a very nice quality and I think it will last many many many years I recommend it!

Very happy.

The boys are loving the new trampoline. Looks great and easy to assemble. The decision to go with breeze was a good one. We are looking forward to many many many years of use. What a surprise The trampoline showed up the next day at our door step. Thanks for a great product

fantastic

Fantastic my daughter never wants to get off. She loves jumping on it all day. Was a great birthday present. Wouldn't hesitate it buying another if we ever needed too. Delivery was very fast. Highly recommend this trampoline to any one looking to buy and have told all my friends. Five star rating

Kids love our new 12ft Breeze Trampoline

We couldn't be happier with the trampoline. The 12ft model comes in three medium size boxes and was not hard to put together.
We bought it as a present for our son's 5 birthday and had about six 5 year olds on it at the same time during his birthday party.

Great product

Great birthday present

Bought this for my daughters 5th birthday and she loves it. Took 3 1/2hrs to assemble but was relatively easy just time consuming. Instructions were clear apart from the netting was confusing. The string is really quite hard to get to go all around. so far she is loving it.

Just awesome!!! We all love it!!

I've deliberated on purchasing a trampoline for my kids for SO long. After reading all the reviews here and chatting to the guys at Breeze, we purchased the 12ft ultimate and have LOVED IT! It arrived SO quickly! My husband put it together all buy himself...probably would've been quicker if I helped :) but it was all done in one afternoon! The kids cannot get enough of it! it's so sturdy, durable, excellent quality - the size is awesome and quite honestly, the price point compared to the other things out there is sensational! The kids are on it all the time, so definitely one of the better decisions we made!! Thanks so much Breeze!!

Great kids tramp

Easy to order, quick to arrive, securely packaged and clear instructions on assembly - what more can you ask for?!
Assembly itself was relatively simple, with a lot of it being possible on my own. The safety features are exactly what's needed when you have an energetic toddler in there.
Fun for the whole family!

See all Breeze Spring Trampolines reviews