Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 12ft

9 questions from our users

Emma

Emmaasked

Spring Trampoline 12ft

Will express post get it to tolmie vic 3723 before next Friday?

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Emma, if you order by Monday morning you would get it in time.

Stacey

Staceyasked

Spring Trampoline 12ft

Is there an assembly service in Melbournes east?

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Stacey! Yes, you can call Trampoline installations on 1300 851 691 for assembly in Melbourne. Alternatively, you can call a local handyman or any company that does furniture assembly as they also assemble trampolines.

Kell shepherd

Kell shepherdasked

Spring Trampoline 12ft

Hi , we are very excited to be getting our new trampoline hopefully to arrive this week
Do you have a service where you will come and set it up for us please ?

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Kell, In Brisbane you can try Can Do Assembly - 1300 022 636 or any local handyman should be able to put it up for you.

Jumping Bean

Jumping Beanasked

Spring Trampoline 12ft

Hi, i was wondering if the 12 foot spring ULTIMATE trampoline has adjustable legs because our garden is slightly sloped?

Hi JB,

No our trampolines do not feature adjustable legs. The trampoline does need to be set up on level ground. If it's an option, you may need to dig a trench for the higher legs to sit in to make the ground level. If it's not level too much strain will be placed on the leg/legs sitting lower.

debnjon

debnjonasked

Spring Trampoline 12ft

Hi. I was just wondering how long you've had your breeze trampoline and how well it's lasted in the weather. Also if you have a 12 ft how many kids fit on it at a time

tricia
tricia

Hi, we have had the trampoline for about 3 years now and mat is still in great shape, we have had to replace the net as kids jumped and pulled on it, so not necessarily a bad thing from them...just kids
I think we have had about 6-10 but gets crowded

Venesa

Venesaasked

Hi,
Do the breeze trampolines have a net available beneath the trampolines to prevent other babies or toddlers from walking beneath the trampoline whilst other kids are jumping on it.
Venesa

Hi Vanessa,

No we do not offer a product like this sorry.

Kellyasked

Spring Trampoline 12ft

m wanting to get a trampoline for my 7 year old. Im looking at the breeze 12 foot or the Vuly thunder Large. Can anyone please give me feedback on either. What is the quality and bounce like ?

Kelly

Ok thanks for letting me know. I am also interested in the Breeze trampoline as well.

WalterF
WalterF

My grandchildren say it is very bouncy, they do flips on it.

Kelly

thanks.for.your answer Walter. What size the Trampoline. Is it the Breeze or.Vuly?

Sharnie Maracich

Sharnie Maracichasked

Spring Trampoline 12ft

Does the black 12 foot one have a high bounce ? The vuly doesnt have a high bounce just wondering if tbis one does thanks

S Millward
S Millward

In my opinion it has a high bounce. If I jump on it I can get pretty high.

Candace Dell

Candace Dellasked

Spring Trampoline 12ft

Do you layby for Christmas?
Candace

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Candace, we don't offer layby sorry. We do offer Zip Pay on our website though so you can take delivery of the trampoline then pay it off in instalments. More here: http://www.breezetrampolines.com.au/zippay.html

If you order and use Zip Pay we can hold off on delivery until later in the year while you pay it off. Just send us instructions via email after ordering and we'll make it happen.

See all Breeze Spring Trampolines questions