Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 12ft

Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 12ft (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mum 31

Mum 31Sunshine Coast

Awesome trampoline!!!

I bought this trampoline for my 5 years old daughter birthday present. She used it everyday since it came two weeks ago . We really love our new trampoline. Great high quality product, looks great in the backyard, easy to put together, delivery was very quick, more than happy to recommend them.

Adam

AdamTownsville

Wonderful! We love it.

Easy to put together, I did it myself. The bounce is fantastic. Very fast delivery. It is the best present we could have bought, my 2 year uses it every day. Looking forward to may years of play ahead. When she gets off I get to have a bit of fun bouncing too :)

Quality and fun!

Super fast delivery to our rural NSW location. Great quality and my children aged 7, 11 and 13 have used it every day since it came two weeks ago. Great to see them being active outside and playing together. Assembly was a bit time consuming but ok for my husband and 13 year old son to manage. I think we'll purchase the basketball hoop addition soon.

Extremely happy with this trampoline

I bought this trampoline after reading these reviews and am very happy with our purchase. The most important factor for me was safety with a young child and I've not been disappointed. The net's position means there is no chance of slipping through or coming into contact with the springs.
Edit: 2 years later and the one problem with this trampoline is the net had a zip that deteriorated quite quickly in the sun. My sister has a vuly which doesn’t need a zip as the net crosses over itself and the kids have to push their way in between the crossed over sections. This is much better and safer.

Perfect!

This was easy to order and was a fast delivery. It was quick to install and simple to follow the instructions. Once up the kids love it and have spent many afternoons bouncing- we are very happy!!
Word of warning it's a big trampoline so measure the yard. Good Buy all round!

Great trampoline

With two young boys, the trampoline has been a great purchase. Kids love it, go on it everyday.

It was relatively easy to set up, however you will need two people. It only took a few hours to do so.

My suggestion, before your purchase measure out the trampoline. We got the 12ft and love it, however it was a bit bigger than we expected.

No regrets

Great jumping beans!!!

We are so happy it arrived before our g/sons birthday
We ordered it with the assurance it would and it arrived within two days
The trampoline was a breeze to put up and the grandson and his dad are loving jumping and doing all sorts of tosses and turns enjoying daddy and son time together

Nice one

After hearing horror stories of putting together complicated trampolines from colleagues at work this one was....a breeze! Only took 2 hours with just two of us and the kids (and parents) have been loving it. It does pay to read the instructions fully before starting construction, but the fact that I didn't says more about me than anything else.

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great trampoline! Impressed by the quality.

Safety

Top Notch!

Great service and speedy delivery, arranged a special delivery date without hassle. The trampoline is very high quality and safe, gave it to our three year old for xmas and he's been on it non stop since (along with a lot of us adults!). Would certainly recommend this brand to others.

Steph

Steph

Great service!

I ordered the trampoline and received it the next day! I thought the delivery charge was quite high but we thought it was worth it to pay extra for a really good quality trampoline. The tramopoline is great and the kids love their new toy and it is great for keeping them outside and getting some exercise.

Peter

PeterCanberra

Easy to assemble

Arrived within a few days. Very strong and safe. I put it together without any assistance and with no problems as the easy to read instructions were spot on. The 12ft trampoline is the perfect size for my grandchildren to play on while staying with us on their return from the UK.

perfect for the kids

Very strong and safe. My hubby and I put it together with no problem, easy to read instructions were great. The delivery was super fast and perfect timing for my children, the other trampoline was a cheap nasty one and became to dangerous. The 12ft trampoline is the perfect size for my children to play on and i got basketball hoop to go with it.

See all Breeze Spring Trampolines reviews