Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 14ft

Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 14ft

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brilliant customer service.

We ordered a replacement mat for our 14ft trampoline. The delivery time said between 3-5 working days. We were very impressed with less than 48hrs from the order time to delivery. The mat was exactly what we ordered. Brilliant customer service and now we have 2 very excited kids again. Thank you.

Great!

I assembled the whole thing myself quite easily, quite impressed with quality. Delivery was quick.
I'll be chaining this one to the ground so it doesn't trip across the neighbourhood in the next storm (like our last one did)! Our 3 year old spends ages on it every day... much better than screen time!

Bouncing away

The postage was really quick. My boys reckon it's springy. But was disappointed that they never sent even one spare spring or bolt. Also we never got any rope to tie the net to the mat. Lets hope this one lasts longer than our Vuly one.

Very poor customer service

I contemplated buying the 14ft Ulimate but given the reviews about lack of bounce I asked for more information, however after a non response to my initial and the follow up emails I decided to buy from elsewhere. This is my third trampoline purchase so was very interested in buying one that was of good construction, has good bounce hence would last. Disappointing.

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Trex, did you send your email to info@breezedirect or through the contact form? Sorry if you did not receive a response to your question. Hope you and your family enjoy your new trampoline. :-)

Trex
Trex

Using the contact form on your website.

Loving it so far!

Very quick delivery. Easy to construct if you follow the instructions. Most frustrating was the lashing on the netting. For a special needs child it meets all expectations to date. Great communication with company allowing quick payment, able to clearly answer questions. Now to see how it goes with daily use.

The best present for our little boy

We purchased the trampoline as a present for our sons first birthday, it` s still a bit early for him to know what to do but he loves running around in it for now, you can zip up the net and feel confident that he is safe and secure.
The postage from the seller was very prompt, just had some delays with the TNT courier company but we got there at the end. It was easy to assemble, just the net gave me a bit of a work out as I ran out of rope and after I tighten everything the zipper would not zip up, so I undone everything again and zipped up the zipper and started again, it is still a bit tight but after being on the sun for a bit I` m sure it will be fine.
Overall very good product!

Great Trampoline

This is a great trampoline for the kids.
I was able to put the trampoline together in only a couple of hours with the help of one other person.
The trampoline is big enough for my 3 year old and all of her friends to run around and have a great time.

Flipha

FliphaPerth

Kids love it.

So far so good. The kids can't get enough of it. I researched a lot of different reviews and trampolines but this one came up trumps! The thing that mainly attracted my attention was the fact the safety netting was on the inside of the springs so the little fingers won't get caught in them. Everything appears to be sturdy and was easy enough to put together. Very happy so far. Fingers crossed for many more years of laughter and fun on it.

Great Trampoline!

My 10 year old son loves his new trampoline we bought for his birthday. He's on it every spare minute. We're very happy with this purchase. It was delivered within 3 days and only took my husband and I a couple of hours to assemble. I highly recommend Breeze Trampolines.

Great trampoline, tough to put together though

End result is great, very tough sturdy and safe tram. But it is tough to put together, and had to make quite a few of the holes bigger to fit in the springs, which wasn't ideal.
Kids love it, and looks great in the back yard. So would recommend it, just be prepared for the install (star removed for that).

Very easy

We had to order a range of items to refurbish our old trampoline. It was a very easy website to navigate, easy to work out what we required & simple ordering process. Delivery was very quick & all the items were portrayed accurately. More than happy to recommend them. Good work!

Great Value

Excellent to deal with Breeze trampolines, friendly transaction, prompt delivery and very reasonable price considering the quality of the product. Easy to read instructions, very well made kit made assembly a 'Breeze'. It seems like a very sturdy and weather resistant material and I'm sure the kids (and big kids alike) will get more than a few hours of fun from it. Happy customer!

Excellent trampoline.

We've had our 14ft trampoline for 2yrs now & it's still in top condition. Just replaced the pads as they got destroyed in recent hail storms but the tramp & nets survived. One minor point with the replacement pads is they don't seem to fit as snuggly as the original ones, however they still do what they're supposed to. Overall, a great trampoline for grandchildren & grownups alike.

Capitalgirl

Capitalgirl

Put it up on XMas Eve

With just a floodlight (at 11pm) and my husband's help, we managed to get this tramp up in about 31/2 hours. Pretty easy to do. Struggled to fit the clamps to the welded frame, turns out instructions were incorrect but got a prompt response from Tom to sort it out.
Word of advice, wear old clothes as mine were covered in grease from the poles.

mrsgj

mrsgjAU

Go with a Breeze trampoline!

Glad I went with all the positive reviews! I ordered our trampoline on Sunday and it arrived on Tuesday! Took hubby and grandpa very little time to put up with clear instructions. The kids and I love it. Good bounce, strong net. We went for the 14ft which was really great value with a large jumping space. Strong, sturdy and great quality. Thank you Breeze!

See all Breeze Spring Trampolines reviews