Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 14ft

Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 14ft Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Hi there, we are thinking of purchasing the 12 or 14ft ultimate one and I read that the mat is UV resistant, which is great. Are the pads that protect the springs and the other pads around the arches UV resistant as well? Kind Regards, Jennifer
Hi Jennifer, Yes, all the parts used on the trampoline are UV resistant.

Hi there, Was wondering if you allow pick up.? Are you in Melbourne? Thanks, Noelene
Hi, Yes pick up is ok, would be a bit of a drive for you though as we are located in Sydney. :-)

is this trampoline very bouncy ?? We want a really bouncy one .. any suggestions??
My 8 yr old say sure is!My 8 year old does sommersaults and as an adult I can jump high. We are happyLacks bounce. If your looking for a high bounce trampoline I would not recommend this one.

The net looks really thin compared to others out there , will it last long?
Hi Rannia, our nets hold up very well. You'll also find we stock a full range of replacement parts that are very reasonably priced compared to our competitors if you need to replace them after the warranty period ends.

Hi there, I wanted to ask due to the Color of the trampoline, does it attract bees and wasps?
Hi Rannia, Not that we are aware of. No one has ever mentioned that being an issue to us.Thank you for your fast reply I'm so far amazed with the rewiews about a tramp I'm looking to purchase and it's making it easy to decide the more I read on compared to other tramps and companies and the poor sales service. So far I'm impressed. : )Hi, we've only had it about 4 weeks but I can't say I've seen any bees or wasps hanging around. Richard.

Would my kids be able to do flips on a Spring free trampoline
Hi Lily, Not sure, you would have to ask the people who sell Spring free trampolines. :-)Yeah they would - mine do all the time!!

Hi, Are we able to arrange a pickup from you warehouse in prestons, sydney to avoid any extra charges from the cost of $500 ?
Hi Abi, sure can! Just give us a call ahead so we can get it ready for you before you come down. Our number is 1300 558 576.

See all Breeze Spring Trampolines questions