Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 14ft

Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 14ft Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

jenniferj28

jenniferj28asked

Hi there, we are thinking of purchasing the 12 or 14ft ultimate one and I read that the mat is UV resistant, which is great. Are the pads that protect the springs and the other pads around the arches UV resistant as well?

Kind Regards,
Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

Yes, all the parts used on the trampoline are UV resistant.

Noelene

Noeleneasked

Hi there,
Was wondering if you allow pick up.? Are you in Melbourne?

Thanks,

Noelene

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi, Yes pick up is ok, would be a bit of a drive for you though as we are located in Sydney. :-)

jojo

jojoasked

is this trampoline very bouncy ?? We want a really bouncy one .. any suggestions??

Yury
Yury

My 8 yr old say sure is!

Sefty
Sefty

My 8 year old does sommersaults and as an adult I can jump high. We are happy

Sam
Sam

Lacks bounce. If your looking for a high bounce trampoline I would not recommend this one.

Ranniaasked

The net looks really thin compared to others out there , will it last long?

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Rannia, our nets hold up very well. You'll also find we stock a full range of replacement parts that are very reasonably priced compared to our competitors if you need to replace them after the warranty period ends.

Ranniaasked

Hi there, I wanted to ask due to the Color of the trampoline, does it attract bees and wasps?

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Rannia, Not that we are aware of. No one has ever mentioned that being an issue to us.

Rannia

Thank you for your fast reply I'm so far amazed with the rewiews about a tramp I'm looking to purchase and it's making it easy to decide the more I read on compared to other tramps and companies and the poor sales service. So far I'm impressed. : )

Richard
Richard

Hi, we've only had it about 4 weeks but I can't say I've seen any bees or wasps hanging around.
Richard.

Lily A

Lily Aasked

Would my kids be able to do flips on a Spring free trampoline

Hi Lily,

Not sure, you would have to ask the people who sell Spring free trampolines. :-)

Shaun
Shaun

Yeah they would - mine do all the time!!

Abi

Abiasked

Hi,
Are we able to arrange a pickup from you warehouse in prestons, sydney to avoid any extra charges from the cost of $500 ?

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Abi, sure can! Just give us a call ahead so we can get it ready for you before you come down. Our number is 1300 558 576.

See all Breeze Spring Trampolines questions