Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 16ft

Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 16ft

A must for any Aussie Kid gets them off the screens and outside

I got the biggest because I have the room, it took us a few hours to erect however we have never done a trampoline from new in our lives. As soon as the Matt was on the kids were on it, I researched trampolines for months before purchasing thinking sprinfree was the best but it is not and with this trampoline the kids are never anywhere near the springs , the quality is impressive delivery was quick and it’s a great energy burner for kids young and old , our whole family of 6 have been jumping on this. I wish I’d brought one years ago, phoned this company got professional staff knowledgeable about there product and only to happy to help. I highly recommend this company and the trampolines to any Aussie family.

Great product. Fantastic/outstanding service

Rang to get more information on the two I had narrowed it down to and the person that had answered the ph had full knowledge of the products. Was nice to call a company that had the right people doing the job. He couldn't have been more helpful and service was second to none. Well done Breeze. Highly recommended this company.

Rose

Rose

Satisfied customer

Purchased the 16foot ultimate after doing lots of shopping around. For a mid-line tramp i am really impressed. It is sturdy, delivered quickly and the kids loved it!!
    It would have been better to have better coloured photo instructions with more detail for us novices who aren't so great with instructions.
    It took us 4 hours to put up but that was because the 16foot is so big so springs and netting took ages etc
    Would definitely recommend breeze

Trampolines

Find out how Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 16ft compares to other Trampolines

Zoe Dodds

Zoe DoddsBrisbane

Kids love it! (So do the adults!)

We ordered the hot pink 16ft trampoline for our girls birthday and she absolutely loves it! And it's big enough for the whole family to use at the same time. Ordering was easy online, it was despatched the next day and we received it the next working day. Fantastic quality. Highly recommend Beeeze Spring Trampolines!

Evs

Evs

Brilliant!

Top quality 16ft ultimate trampoline. Delivered in 2 days after purchasing online. Our 14 year old son loves this trampoline. Plenty of bounce for a 16ft model. Easy to assemble- my husband & son and myself did it together but you could do a lot of it on your own. This model was nearly twice as much as our previous 16ft but the better quality & 5 year warranty is worth the money. Great investment!

Fantastic structural integrity and fantastic customer service

We bought the 16ft ultimate trampoline for Christmas. The package was was delivered on time and in 4 easy boxes. Instructions were accurate and easy to follow. We are very pleased with the quality and safety of the materials. It was relatively easy to assemble, although with twin toddlers being interested in assisting it did take a while to assemble

Sam

SamAustralia

Lacks some Bounce

Very quick delivery. Trampoline was very easy to assemble and only took about 1 hour. We have now had the trampoline for about 3 months now and it is lacking bounce.

It has an extremely unstable/wobbly frame and the springs are tiny making you need to work hard to get just a little bit of bounce. The trampoline only bounces you a little bit in the air, nowhere near as much height as you would expect and want.

♥ This trampoline is huge ♥

My daughter loves this trampoline and uses it every day, unless it's raining of course. The only reason that I gave a 4 star rating rather than 5 is because it was somewhat difficult to connect the springs to the mat with the tool provided, although we persevered with another device and eventually got it done. Also there were a few minor scratches on the trampoline base (legs). Delivery was lightning fast. According to the postal tracking system it was going to take 3 days to arrive, but it got here within 2. I was extremely impressed.

ecochiq
    ecochiq

A few years on and the decorative trim around the mat has deteriorated completely and has made a bit of a mess. Not exactly weather proof. Trampoline itself still stands strong.

Great size exactly what we were after

Bought for my daughters 11th birthday. After ringing and ordering on the phone the trampoline was delivered the very next day. Customer service was fantastic. After putting together realised one spring was missing they promptly sent 2 more out with no problem at all. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a family trampoline.

16ft PINK Trampoline

It's extremely large and sturdy!
    The price and the added postage wasn't cheap but it really is a great quality product, it was sent the next day after I purchased and I received the very day after!
    My daughter absolutely loves it, it's huge!!!
    Beautiful coloured pink, very bright and girly.
    Highly recommended product.

Trish

Trish

Great trampoline

Was easy to put together (for my son in law). Did it in about 1 hour with help from my 12 & 10 year old grandsons. Instruction were clear. The older kids love it , they can do all there tricks on it and the younger ones think it is fantastic. All having fun on it even Grandma. Very very happy with my purchase

Super trampoline!

Fantastic trampoline, we chose the biggest size and it is HUGE! We can jump with the whole family! It was not difficult to assemble if you do it with 2 people, but remember the waterproof covers of poles, this was not very clear and we had to redo that part.

Love our new trampoline!

My kids just love our new trampoline. Great 11th birthday present for my son they have spent hours outside playing on it and so have half the neighbourhoods kids. Breeze were great to deal with reasonable price for product and shipping also we received our product within 2 days from purchase.

Great exactly what we were looking for!

Excellent service, prompt delivery. Easily put together(I put it up with a little help from the kids) great high quality product, looks great in the yard, all fits together perfectly, kids love the basketball add on, very pleased with our purchase. Would definitely recommend this trampoline for anyone looking for good quality at a reasonable price.

Great Product Great Service

Absolutely awesome. The service provided from your company was exceptional. My kids were so happy when the trampoline showed up only 2 days after purchase. Was easy to set up and the quality is great.
    Wonderful to receive awesome service which can be rare sometimes these days. Keep up the great work

Trampolines

Fantastic product! Fast shipping!

Very impressed by how quickly it was delivered living in a regional area.
    Trampoline is huge and fantastic on our acreage! The last one was 14 ft and we thought it was a great size but this is even better.
    Pad around the edge is nice and thick. Much better than our previous department store version.
    We love that it comes with a ladder included!

Quick and simple delivery and a great trampoline

The purchase and delivery of this trampoline was a simple and quick process with it arriving in three days. The trampoline was easy to assemble and it seems to be high quality with a strong and durable zipper for entry to the net. It will give the kids years of enjoyment.

Love this trampoline my children 9 and 11 have been jumping non stop since we set it up after receiving it for Christmas. Quick delivery and very easy to set up thanks heaps breeze trampolines highly recommend .
    I called the company to see if special delivery arrangements could be made for Christmas and they were very accomodating.

Cheryl

CherylSydney, NSW

Great for a BIG backyard

A very easy trampoline to assemble considering its size but you do need atleast 2 people to make it quicker. Very sturdy, although would have liked a thicker safety netting which is more like glorified shade cloth. Thats the reason why im giving it 4 stars. I did own a Springfree 5 years ago. That was the biggest waste of money but the safety net was good. It was assembled only today after receiving for xmas. Hearing all of the laughter from happy, bouncing children makes it worth every dollar. Great service when purchasing too. Tom was very helpful!

Our first trampoline and we love it

Speedy delivery, easy to assemble, the kids just love it, they bounce on it every day. It is our first trampoline and my kids are 8 and 13, I thought it is a bit late to get a trampoline, it turn out my 13 year old use it the most. Should have get it earlier.

See all Breeze Spring Trampolines reviews

Nika18asked

Spring Trampoline 16ft

Hi. I have a brand new Breeze 16ft ultimate trampoline. Since your website is no longer available and information states you have closed permanently, I would like to know what will happen with the warranty for our brand new purchase??? I’d also like to know how I get in contact with Customer Service now?? We have not received the ‘rope’ in our boxes to complete the safety installation!

Please help!

Zdenka
    Zdenka

Hello, have you heard back from the company I bought a trampoline from the 3 years ago and need to replace the netting!

Nika18

Hi. No I have had no reply. I sent numerous emails to their business email address that was listed on the purchase documents that came with the trampoline. They just came back as undelivered due to the email address no longer existing. The business has completely disappeared. We literally purchased our trampoline for Christmas. So, I understand your frustration. I tried calling their phone number and it is disconnected. Terrible!!

bijou k

bijou kasked

Spring Trampoline 16ft

I'm thinking about buying 16ft trampoline, is the bounce really good? I do lots of flips but I'm not sure if it will have enough bounce. Will it?

Breeze Trampolines
    Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Our 16ft trampolines have 220mm springs which are the biggest on the market. You won't get a better bouncing 16ft trampoline than ours.

lisa
    lisa

Dear Bijouk
    Our trampoline was bought Christmas 2017 for our 10 yr old, 8yrs old sons and 4yr old daughter.
    They are all very active children in particular the 10year old.
    So a simple answer is for our circumstance is it is very bouncy and many flips have been achieved.
    In answering your question i asked the children and they still think ours is the bouncier trampoline;and they have been on other trampolines such as Vuly and commercial trampoline places.
    I hope this helps

Kiki.L

Kiki.Lasked

Spring Trampoline 16ft

Thinking about buying 16ft ultimate trampoline , a bit confused on the difference of the ultimate 16 ft trampoline and the 16ft normal trampoline?

Breeze Trampolines
    Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Kiki, The Ultimate models have the net on the inside of the springs, curved net poles to reduce impact risk, black padding with yellow highlight, black powder coated frame, shoe/drink holder, bigger ladder. The 16ft Ultimate recently had a further upgrade to 220mm (Standard has 178mm for now) springs also for improved bounce.

Get an answer from our members and Breeze Trampolines representatives