Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 16ft

Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 16ft Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Nika18asked

Spring Trampoline 16ft

Hi. I have a brand new Breeze 16ft ultimate trampoline. Since your website is no longer available and information states you have closed permanently, I would like to know what will happen with the warranty for our brand new purchase??? I’d also like to know how I get in contact with Customer Service now?? We have not received the ‘rope’ in our boxes to complete the safety installation!

Please help!

Zdenka
Zdenka

Hello, have you heard back from the company I bought a trampoline from the 3 years ago and need to replace the netting!

Nika18

Hi. No I have had no reply. I sent numerous emails to their business email address that was listed on the purchase documents that came with the trampoline. They just came back as undelivered due to the email address no longer existing. The business has completely disappeared. We literally purchased our trampoline for Christmas. So, I understand your frustration. I tried calling their phone number and it is disconnected. Terrible!!

bijou k

bijou kasked

Spring Trampoline 16ft

I'm thinking about buying 16ft trampoline, is the bounce really good? I do lots of flips but I'm not sure if it will have enough bounce. Will it?

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Our 16ft trampolines have 220mm springs which are the biggest on the market. You won't get a better bouncing 16ft trampoline than ours.

lisa
lisa

Dear Bijouk
Our trampoline was bought Christmas 2017 for our 10 yr old, 8yrs old sons and 4yr old daughter.
They are all very active children in particular the 10year old.
So a simple answer is for our circumstance is it is very bouncy and many flips have been achieved.
In answering your question i asked the children and they still think ours is the bouncier trampoline;and they have been on other trampolines such as Vuly and commercial trampoline places.
I hope this helps

Kiki.L

Kiki.Lasked

Spring Trampoline 16ft

Thinking about buying 16ft ultimate trampoline , a bit confused on the difference of the ultimate 16 ft trampoline and the 16ft normal trampoline?

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Kiki, The Ultimate models have the net on the inside of the springs, curved net poles to reduce impact risk, black padding with yellow highlight, black powder coated frame, shoe/drink holder, bigger ladder. The 16ft Ultimate recently had a further upgrade to 220mm (Standard has 178mm for now) springs also for improved bounce.

Chris

Chrisasked

Spring Trampoline 16ft

Can we arrange to pick up in Brisbane and avoid the freight charge for 16 foot one at $550?

Chris

Hi Chris,

Sorry but we only have a warehouse in Sydney.

See all Breeze Spring Trampolines questions