Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 8ft

Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 8ft

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

rach91177

rach91177

Perfect

Easy to assemble, seems to be decent quality and it is the perfect size for my small yard. My son loved waking up to find this on Christmas morning. I’m sure my son and I will get plenty of use out of it. The shipping was also very quick and effortless

Great trampoline!

I did a lot of research on trampolines especially as we have a small garden but I wanted an 8ft that was able to withstand a heavier weight so my husband or I or both could enjoy jumping with my son.
It was delivered very quickly and really easy to put up. My husband did most on his own with me assisting.
Also as it is mostly black in colour it blends into the garden rather than being glaringly obvious.

We can't get my son off it he loves his trampoline!

Happy with the quality and delivery on time

We received the trampoline within three days after the order. I am quite satisfied with that. The quality of the trampoline is very good. And it does not take me too long to install it. It is our first trampoline which is more special for our daughter. And she is certainly enjoying it.

Great trampoline at a great price!

We received the trampoline the very next day after ordering it and it was so easy to put together. The size is perfect for our garden and the kids have been on it everyday and loving it, especially when friends come around. We researched trampolines for ages before deciding and couldn't be happier with the decision we made. I would definitely recommend this trampoline!

benji

benjiAlbion Park Rail

quality product, quality service! Breeze tramps are BRILLIANT

we got the 8 foot model for our 4 year old. Super easy to set up. The materials are NOT flimsy... they seem made to last. Every component is strong and safe. Service was perfect. Fast, clear email communication and delivery was made before I looked up. I really recommend breeze trampolines. Thanks to a great company!

vic

vic

Great for a smaller backyard

I have been very happy with my purchase. The quality of the mat, pad and net seems really good. The shipping was amazingly fast - less then 24hrs to deliver despite living interstate. All in all a very good experience. We only have a small backyard so needed a small trampoline - this one could take a much greater weight limit the other products I had been looking at.

Great Trampoline!

We bought the 8ft for our daughters 3rd birthday. It is the perfect size for our small garden. The instructions were clear and assembling it was straight forward. The trampoline is getting a daily workout and we are very happy with the quality. Breeze was easy to deal with and delivery was quick.

EMC

EMCAdelaide

Great trampoline

Was easy to order, delivery was quick and very very easy to assemble.Quality seems to be good. Great size for our 1 and 3 year old girls. We are Happy with it so far. We Haven't had it for long so I just hope the net, zipper and mat lasts.

Amanda

AmandaCanberra

Can't get my kids off it!

Brilliant trampoline, easy to assemble, looks great and nothing the kids do has led to either breakage or injury, and they've been trying hard since the day we got it! Bought this trampoline over the internet and it arrived within 2 days just as promised, had it assembled in under an hour without issue and haven't had to touch it since.

Best gift ever

This tramp is amazing...we gave it to our grandson for his 4th birthday. It was sooooo easy to assemble and we were most impressed with how sturdy it was. The easy to interpret instructions in the trampoline were great. When our daughter tried to go on with her little boy he said " stop! It says one person only...look" as he pointed to the symbol. Congratulations on your speedy delivery and your great product.

The perfect size for a small backyard

Decided to down size after months of cursing our hand me down 10 foot trampoline which was awkward to mow around in a small backyard. Thankfully the kids didn't notice it was any smaller and are having just as much fun on it as the bigger one. Managed to assemble it in 2 and a bit hours, with the help and hindrance of a 2 and 5 year old so not quite the 2 adults as recommended but perseverence paid off and kids were jumping again in no time. Delivery time was also pretty amazing!

JoMc

JoMc

fast delivery

I ordered my Breeze Trampoline on a Sunday and recieved it on Tuesday. Couldn't believe how fast delivery was. Hopefully Christma Eve set up will be quick too! Can't wait to see the look on my little ones faces come Christmas morning! I'm sure there will be hours of fun for everyone.

Michelle

MichelleAdelaide

Impressive service and fantastic product

After searching extensively for an 8 foot trampoline that was both affordable and would have a good enough weight allowance to enable my husband or I to join our 3 year old daughter on it and we came across the Breeze trampoline. It was ordered well in advance for my daughters birthday and we were delighted when it arrived only a few days later. Our daughter absolutely loves it and we are wrapped with its sturdy design. Can highly recommend these trampolines to anybody in the market for one.

Chantal

ChantalAdelaide

Excellent Trampoline!

We have a small backyard and ordered the 8ft trampoline and the kids love it! It arrived quickly, was reasonably easy to assemble and it doesn't squeak like so many of my other friends trampolines. Fantastic product.

Elizabeth D

Elizabeth DBrisbane

My granddaughter loves her pink trampoline.

I bought a pink 8 ft trampoline for my grandchildren for Christmas. My little granddaughter is on it till the mosquitos start biting on dusk. She had started telling people she wanted a pink trampoline for Christmas so I was thrilled when I saw Breeze sold them. A quality product with fast delivery.

Excellent company and product.....

We got an 8 foot blue in colour. Was good that it can take 150kg as means we can get on with our son. Great details on the website describing the product, easy to transact, prompt reply to email queries (within 24 hours), delivery within 48 hours, great packaging and easy to transport, easy instructions and construction. Mainly myself putting up and needed a 2nd person once or twice for holding up of sections. This was a surprise birthday gift and our little man loves it. It is sturdy, the padding and netting looks to be in great condition and well made. Can definitely recommend Breeze for service, timely delivery, quality of product and especially price!

79matthewjang

79matthewjangsydney

Great trampoline for my kids!

I recently ordered the 8FT round trampoline. It has arrived to my home in 2 days. I am really impressed and recommended you to my friends.

Awesome experience

Could not be happier the trampoline was delivered a couple of days after we ordered it, easy to assemble (hubby was pleased) and my daughter loves it! We went with the 8ft Pink which looks great and us adults can get on and enjoy the fun too. I had looked around at other shops and the price and quality of these trampolines can not be beaten. Thank you

Superfast delivery!

My 8 foot trampoline arrived just 2 days after I placed the order which was a nice surprise. My son loves it so much - his biggest birthday gift ever. It is good value for money. I like it's sturdy structure with advertised 150 kg max. and jumping mat made in USA which I didn't find the evidence though - will check again.

Han Ngo
Han Ngo

Update after a year: I couldn't confirm that the jumping mat is made in USA. After a year all the nuts and bolts were heavily rusted. The plastic cover pad is always dirty as it traps dirt and water. Would have bought a better one.

EMZE