Breeze Spring Trampolines

Breeze Spring Trampolines Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

8ft, 10ft, 12ft, 14ft and 16ft

32 questions from our users

JustRenee

JustReneeasked

Spring Trampoline 10ft

Hi, Can you please advise if on the trampolines with the netting on the outside of the springs (not on the inside) - does the padding simply lift up to reveal the springs or is the padding secured down somehow?
Many thanks,
Renee

Hi Renee,
The padding is held in place with elastic straps, it is fairly secure but if someone really wanted to they could still get a hand under there. It's important to educate whoever is using it NOT to do that! :-)

That is why we offer the Ultimate range which has the net on the inside which creates a barrier between the mat and springs. This eliminates the chance of that happening altogether.

Sharnie Maracich

Sharnie Maracichasked

Spring Trampoline 12ft

Does the black 12 foot one have a high bounce ? The vuly doesnt have a high bounce just wondering if tbis one does thanks

S Millward
S Millward

In my opinion it has a high bounce. If I jump on it I can get pretty high.

Ranniaasked

Spring Trampoline 14ft

The net looks really thin compared to others out there , will it last long?

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Rannia, our nets hold up very well. You'll also find we stock a full range of replacement parts that are very reasonably priced compared to our competitors if you need to replace them after the warranty period ends.

Ranniaasked

Spring Trampoline 14ft

Hi there, I wanted to ask due to the Color of the trampoline, does it attract bees and wasps?

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Rannia, Not that we are aware of. No one has ever mentioned that being an issue to us.

Rannia

Thank you for your fast reply I'm so far amazed with the rewiews about a tramp I'm looking to purchase and it's making it easy to decide the more I read on compared to other tramps and companies and the poor sales service. So far I'm impressed. : )

Richard
Richard

Hi, we've only had it about 4 weeks but I can't say I've seen any bees or wasps hanging around.
Richard.

Candace Dell

Candace Dellasked

Spring Trampoline 12ft

Do you layby for Christmas?
Candace

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Candace, we don't offer layby sorry. We do offer Zip Pay on our website though so you can take delivery of the trampoline then pay it off in instalments. More here: http://www.breezetrampolines.com.au/zippay.html

If you order and use Zip Pay we can hold off on delivery until later in the year while you pay it off. Just send us instructions via email after ordering and we'll make it happen.

LauraMac

LauraMacasked

Spring Trampoline 10ft

Trying to decide between a 10foot and a 12foot- we have a small yard but could two 5-year-olds jump on a 10 foot together?

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Laura, you'll be fine with a 10ft for 2x 5 year olds. Bigger is better but only take up as much as your backyard as you are comfortable with. Once they are assembled they look big because they are also quite tall!

MarD
MarD

Hi, I agree. 2 5 year old will work fine. We have a 2 teens which works, it gets a bit full with 2 teens and our 3 year old but still works as well. Cheers, M

Gweazzasked

Spring Trampoline 10ft

Hi, are you planning to sell a tent or roof option/extra for your trampoline? (I am a mum from Queensland who want her kids to play anytime of the day outside without them to be sunburnt)

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi, We are investigating it at the moment but still trying to find a good quality material we're comfortable offering customers that we know will last. You'll find there are a couple of companies that offer them but the feedback on them isn't great, a lot of people buying them are saying the just don't hold up to the elements.. They say you need to remove them when not in use or it voids the warranty...That's just not practical as they take an hour or so to erect!

Gweazz

Thanks a lot for the answer. Fingers crossed you can find a solution soon, I just ordered the 10ft trampoline :)

Lily A

Lily Aasked

Spring Trampoline 14ft

Would my kids be able to do flips on a Spring free trampoline

Hi Lily,

Not sure, you would have to ask the people who sell Spring free trampolines. :-)

Shaun
Shaun

Yeah they would - mine do all the time!!

Abi

Abiasked

Hi,
Are we able to arrange a pickup from you warehouse in prestons, sydney to avoid any extra charges from the cost of $500 ?

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Abi, sure can! Just give us a call ahead so we can get it ready for you before you come down. Our number is 1300 558 576.

maryann

maryannasked

Spring Trampoline 10ft

I'm interested in purchasing the 10ft trampoline before 11 JANUARY but can't find your website to order.
MARYANN maryanncum@yahoo.com

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Maryann, you can find us at www.breezetrampolines.com.au

Linda Sawbridgeworth

Linda Sawbridgeworthasked

Spring Trampoline 10ft

Will delivery be before xmas?

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Linda, should be fine if you order by the end of the week for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and metro areas in between.

Chris

Chrisasked

Spring Trampoline 16ft

Can we arrange to pick up in Brisbane and avoid the freight charge for 16 foot one at $550?

Chris

Hi Chris,

Sorry but we only have a warehouse in Sydney.

Get an answer from our members and Breeze Trampolines representatives