Breeze Spring Trampolines

Breeze Spring Trampolines (page 2 of 10)

8ft, 10ft, 12ft, 14ft and 16ft

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great!

I assembled the whole thing myself quite easily, quite impressed with quality. Delivery was quick.
I'll be chaining this one to the ground so it doesn't trip across the neighbourhood in the next storm (like our last one did)! Our 3 year old spends ages on it every day... much better than screen time!

Worth every cent!

We purchased this trampoline for my 2 year old daughter's birthday and could not be happier. It arrived to us in 3 days and was so easy to put together - it took my husband only 2 hours and no swearing or frustration involved!! It's such a beautiful trampoline and of such high quality.
My daughter just loves it and the only problem we have now is getting her off it. Happy baby, very happy parents! Thank you so much!

JacquiR

JacquiR

Good Quality

Our trampoline was delivered to SA in 2 days which was fantastic as we had it for the weekend. I was able to assemble it myself with the help of Master 6 and Miss 4, except for the net, but luckily Daddy came home in time to help with that part. The instructions could have been a bit clearer. It wasn't obvious from the photocopied instructions which way the holes had to face when slotting the frame together, but it wasn't hard to take it apart and start over. I really like the shoe caddy. Every kid that has a bounce knows where their shoes are afterwards. Genius.

Bouncing away

The postage was really quick. My boys reckon it's springy. But was disappointed that they never sent even one spare spring or bolt. Also we never got any rope to tie the net to the mat. Lets hope this one lasts longer than our Vuly one.

My three high energy boys love it!

10ft trampoline ordered and arrived very quickly and relatively straight forward for my husband to set up. My three young boys love it! Plenty of jumping space, secure and easy access zipper door. Did not want to spend thousands on a spring free but needed something safe, very pleased. Burns off energy am and pm, beats television! Great product, service and delivery, so far so good!

Fast delivery and quality product!!

My boys have been saving up and when they hit their target they couldn't wait to order a tramp! They didn't have to wait long as we ordered it Sunday night and it was delivered Tuesday morning. It was a breeze to put up and mr 10 and mr 13 nearly did it all themselves! Now I just have to deal with the sore muscles from too much bouncing!! Thanks J

JezzaP

JezzaPSydney

Super bouncy fun

Our family decided on a 12ft Ultimate Breeze Trampoline after looking and comparing a few different models online. Delivered quickly, we really like the look of this model and our two sons have enjoyed bouncing away since Christmas day. You can tell the quality of this trampoline is better than cheaper brands on the market. We also liked how replacement parts are readily available. We had to throw our last trampoline away because we couldn't find a replacement mat anywhere!

Pretty disappointed

The net is slightly baggy. Doesn't look like the photo on the website. Our 19 month old daughter fell straight through the net and broke clip underneath with no resistance. So unless you are planning to be on the trampoline with your small child at all times I wouldn't go this trampoline. When I called up the company they said I needed to be on with her at all times to avoid this happening.

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Happy with the quality and delivery on time

We received the trampoline within three days after the order. I am quite satisfied with that. The quality of the trampoline is very good. And it does not take me too long to install it. It is our first trampoline which is more special for our daughter. And she is certainly enjoying it.

Fantastic structural integrity and fantastic customer service

We bought the 16ft ultimate trampoline for Christmas. The package was was delivered on time and in 4 easy boxes. Instructions were accurate and easy to follow. We are very pleased with the quality and safety of the materials. It was relatively easy to assemble, although with twin toddlers being interested in assisting it did take a while to assemble

tricia

triciaGold Coast

Replacement net

Had to replace net as the net originally bought only lasted 1 year, but not surprised with kids using everyday! Logged on and ordered the new net which was easy to find and within a week the net had arrived! Great service, speedy delivery and easy to navigate website. Go breeze!

12 ft Specifications, Customer Service responce 'We don't work off them'

Very poor customer service

I contemplated buying the 14ft Ulimate but given the reviews about lack of bounce I asked for more information, however after a non response to my initial and the follow up emails I decided to buy from elsewhere. This is my third trampoline purchase so was very interested in buying one that was of good construction, has good bounce hence would last. Disappointing.

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Trex, did you send your email to info@breezedirect or through the contact form? Sorry if you did not receive a response to your question. Hope you and your family enjoy your new trampoline. :-)

Trex
Trex

Using the contact form on your website.

WalterF

WalterFMelbourne

Perfect birthday present

Purchased this for my grandsons birthday. Was fairly easy to assemble although there was two of us doing it, really helps having a second set of hands especially to put the net up. So far it has been going strong for 6 months, I now plan to buy a second trampoline for my house when the grandchildren come over. Better they jump on the trampoline than sit inside playing on the computer!

Sam

SamAustralia

Lacks some Bounce

Very quick delivery. Trampoline was very easy to assemble and only took about 1 hour. We have now had the trampoline for about 3 months now and it is lacking bounce.

It has an extremely unstable/wobbly frame and the springs are tiny making you need to work hard to get just a little bit of bounce. The trampoline only bounces you a little bit in the air, nowhere near as much height as you would expect and want.

Loving it so far!

Very quick delivery. Easy to construct if you follow the instructions. Most frustrating was the lashing on the netting. For a special needs child it meets all expectations to date. Great communication with company allowing quick payment, able to clearly answer questions. Now to see how it goes with daily use.

Love it! Do it!

Great company, product and service. On time delivery, easy packaging.

Very good value and quality compared to others on the market.

Good quality components and clear instructions.

Easy to install. Took only an hour for two people. Plenty of people willing to install for $120 on Airtasker website.

Go for it!

nadeert

nadeertSydney

Great customer service

We have 3 kids - 8, 6 and 3 who love our new trampoline.

Putting it together was tough - how to tie the net to the springs wasn't specified in the instructions. We also bought the basketball attachment which didn't fit flush because the connection had some excess metal sticking out.

But never fear! We simply called up and within the same day they offered to send through extra rope and a new basketball attachment to us. Did not have to beg or borrow! Fantastic!

Note - this trampoline doesn't have a custom made cover to protect it from leaves, rain etc.

Worth every Cent

I bought a 12 ft Breeze for my three grandchildren, oldest six. My daughter and husband found it easy to assemble. The children and visiting friends absolutely love it and jump every day and on hot days they picnic in the shade underneath. It will get many years of use. As my daughter said - "worth every cent"
Tom in the warehouse was particularly helpful when I picked it up.

Nat

NatSydney

Excellent trampoline - highly recommended

I purchased the 10ft Breeze Ultimate Spring Trampoline recently for my son's 3rd birthday. He absolutely loves it!

I did a lot of research online and this is one of the best and safest middle range trampolines on the market. The cheap $300 options did not give me any safety comfort and I did not want to spend $1500 on a spring free. The Breeze is a great middle range trampoline and so safe, given that you cannot access the springs when jumping. We had 5 kids (3-5 years olds) jumping on it at the same time and there was plenty of room.

Service was great and delivery super quick (within 2 days). It took 2 men 2 hours to assemble. I would highly recommend this to my family and friends.

Nika18asked

Spring Trampoline 16ft

Hi. I have a brand new Breeze 16ft ultimate trampoline. Since your website is no longer available and information states you have closed permanently, I would like to know what will happen with the warranty for our brand new purchase??? I’d also like to know how I get in contact with Customer Service now?? We have not received the ‘rope’ in our boxes to complete the safety installation!

Please help!

Zdenka
Zdenka

Hello, have you heard back from the company I bought a trampoline from the 3 years ago and need to replace the netting!

Nika18

Hi. No I have had no reply. I sent numerous emails to their business email address that was listed on the purchase documents that came with the trampoline. They just came back as undelivered due to the email address no longer existing. The business has completely disappeared. We literally purchased our trampoline for Christmas. So, I understand your frustration. I tried calling their phone number and it is disconnected. Terrible!!

bijou k

bijou kasked

Spring Trampoline 16ft

I'm thinking about buying 16ft trampoline, is the bounce really good? I do lots of flips but I'm not sure if it will have enough bounce. Will it?

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Our 16ft trampolines have 220mm springs which are the biggest on the market. You won't get a better bouncing 16ft trampoline than ours.

lisa
lisa

Dear Bijouk
Our trampoline was bought Christmas 2017 for our 10 yr old, 8yrs old sons and 4yr old daughter.
They are all very active children in particular the 10year old.
So a simple answer is for our circumstance is it is very bouncy and many flips have been achieved.
In answering your question i asked the children and they still think ours is the bouncier trampoline;and they have been on other trampolines such as Vuly and commercial trampoline places.
I hope this helps

Emma

Emmaasked

Spring Trampoline 12ft

Will express post get it to tolmie vic 3723 before next Friday?

Mark M.Breeze Trampolines

Hi Emma, if you order by Monday morning you would get it in time.

Get an answer from our members and Breeze Trampolines representatives