Breeze Spring Trampolines

Breeze Spring Trampolines (page 3 of 10)

8ft, 10ft, 12ft, 14ft and 16ft

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

♥ This trampoline is huge ♥

My daughter loves this trampoline and uses it every day, unless it's raining of course. The only reason that I gave a 4 star rating rather than 5 is because it was somewhat difficult to connect the springs to the mat with the tool provided, although we persevered with another device and eventually got it done. Also there were a few minor scratches on the trampoline base (legs). Delivery was lightning fast. According to the postal tracking system it was going to take 3 days to arrive, but it got here within 2. I was extremely impressed.

A few years on and the decorative trim around the mat has deteriorated completely and has made a bit of a mess. Not exactly weather proof. Trampoline itself still stands strong.

Fantastic I love it

I loved it my kids would never want to get off it I would recommend this brand (Breeze) because it is a great quality! I will think most kids will enjoy this present any time it's a very nice quality and I think it will last many many many years I recommend it!

Very happy.

The boys are loving the new trampoline. Looks great and easy to assemble. The decision to go with breeze was a good one. We are looking forward to many many many years of use. What a surprise The trampoline showed up the next day at our door step. Thanks for a great product

fantastic

Fantastic my daughter never wants to get off. She loves jumping on it all day. Was a great birthday present. Wouldn't hesitate it buying another if we ever needed too. Delivery was very fast. Highly recommend this trampoline to any one looking to buy and have told all my friends. Five star rating

Great size exactly what we were after

Bought for my daughters 11th birthday. After ringing and ordering on the phone the trampoline was delivered the very next day. Customer service was fantastic. After putting together realised one spring was missing they promptly sent 2 more out with no problem at all. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a family trampoline.

So far so good

We have 3 boys who have been using this trampoline for a week now and they love it. Found it a little hard to put together but I think most trampolines are, it was very quick delivery. I would recommend this trampoline if you are looking for a small trampoline.

Fantastic Trampoline

Looked at a wide range of products before settling on the Breeze Spring 10 foot, and very happy with our choice. Competitively priced. Online ordering was easy, and the trampoline arrived promptly. Assembly took a couple of hours, but went smoothly. I can't get my 7 year old off it.

Great trampoline at a great price!

We received the trampoline the very next day after ordering it and it was so easy to put together. The size is perfect for our garden and the kids have been on it everyday and loving it, especially when friends come around. We researched trampolines for ages before deciding and couldn't be happier with the decision we made. I would definitely recommend this trampoline!

The best present for our little boy

We purchased the trampoline as a present for our sons first birthday, it` s still a bit early for him to know what to do but he loves running around in it for now, you can zip up the net and feel confident that he is safe and secure.
The postage from the seller was very prompt, just had some delays with the TNT courier company but we got there at the end. It was easy to assemble, just the net gave me a bit of a work out as I ran out of rope and after I tighten everything the zipper would not zip up, so I undone everything again and zipped up the zipper and started again, it is still a bit tight but after being on the sun for a bit I` m sure it will be fine.
Overall very good product!

Kids love our new 12ft Breeze Trampoline

We couldn't be happier with the trampoline. The 12ft model comes in three medium size boxes and was not hard to put together.
We bought it as a present for our son's 5 birthday and had about six 5 year olds on it at the same time during his birthday party.

Great product

16ft PINK Trampoline

It's extremely large and sturdy!
The price and the added postage wasn't cheap but it really is a great quality product, it was sent the next day after I purchased and I received the very day after!
My daughter absolutely loves it, it's huge!!!
Beautiful coloured pink, very bright and girly.
Highly recommended product.

Ive now owned ours for 7 months. It flipped in a massive cyclone storm "Debbie" we had recently with incredibly winds, it ended up getting smashed around and landed upright against the neighbours fence. its still perfectly fine after this. Love it ! Daughter is still on it daily Quality, Durablity and colour outweighs the cheap store bought versions!

Great birthday present

Bought this for my daughters 5th birthday and she loves it. Took 3 1/2hrs to assemble but was relatively easy just time consuming. Instructions were clear apart from the netting was confusing. The string is really quite hard to get to go all around. so far she is loving it.

Great tramp!

Easy to assemble, very quick delivery and the kids love it. Seems like great quality and well worth the cost. The size is great for my two kids plus friends and glad we didn't go bigger. Good for a small-medium sized yard, and the colour is good too..it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.

Great Trampoline

I purchased this Trampoline for my 9 year old boy for his Birthday. The ordering was very smooth and helpful on the phone. The delivery was on time. My son is loving it. He is loving the basketball kit on the trampoline. The mat is very strong too.
Overall Excellent Birthday present for him.

!0 ft Breeze trampoline

Trampoline was good. All went well when putting it together.Recommended :) Trampoline arrived quickly too.Its a good way to get the kids out of the house. She now wants to play on the tramp rather than watch tv which is handy.
Takes a little while to put it up, get everyone to help!

Great trampoline

Was easy to put together (for my son in law). Did it in about 1 hour with help from my 12 & 10 year old grandsons. Instruction were clear. The older kids love it , they can do all there tricks on it and the younger ones think it is fantastic. All having fun on it even Grandma. Very very happy with my purchase

Great Trampoline

This is a great trampoline for the kids.
I was able to put the trampoline together in only a couple of hours with the help of one other person.
The trampoline is big enough for my 3 year old and all of her friends to run around and have a great time.

Just awesome!!! We all love it!!

I've deliberated on purchasing a trampoline for my kids for SO long. After reading all the reviews here and chatting to the guys at Breeze, we purchased the 12ft ultimate and have LOVED IT! It arrived SO quickly! My husband put it together all buy himself...probably would've been quicker if I helped :) but it was all done in one afternoon! The kids cannot get enough of it! it's so sturdy, durable, excellent quality - the size is awesome and quite honestly, the price point compared to the other things out there is sensational! The kids are on it all the time, so definitely one of the better decisions we made!! Thanks so much Breeze!!

Best customer service

Initially I made an error when ordering online. I phoned Breeze and they solved our problem immediately. Within 2 days of calling we had the correct trampoline delivered & the kids love it. I'm amazed how understanding and quick to help they were and would not hesitate to recommend their company

Great kids tramp

Easy to order, quick to arrive, securely packaged and clear instructions on assembly - what more can you ask for?!
Assembly itself was relatively simple, with a lot of it being possible on my own. The safety features are exactly what's needed when you have an energetic toddler in there.
Fun for the whole family!

Hi. I have a brand new Breeze 16ft ultimate trampoline. Since your website is no longer available and information states you have closed permanently, I would like to know what will happen with the warranty for our brand new purchase??? I’d also like to know how I get in contact with Customer Service now?? We have not received the ‘rope’ in our boxes to complete the safety installation! Please help!
Hello, have you heard back from the company I bought a trampoline from the 3 years ago and need to replace the netting!Hi. No I have had no reply. I sent numerous emails to their business email address that was listed on the purchase documents that came with the trampoline. They just came back as undelivered due to the email address no longer existing. The business has completely disappeared. We literally purchased our trampoline for Christmas. So, I understand your frustration. I tried calling their phone number and it is disconnected. Terrible!!

I'm thinking about buying 16ft trampoline, is the bounce really good? I do lots of flips but I'm not sure if it will have enough bounce. Will it?
Our 16ft trampolines have 220mm springs which are the biggest on the market. You won't get a better bouncing 16ft trampoline than ours.Dear Bijouk Our trampoline was bought Christmas 2017 for our 10 yr old, 8yrs old sons and 4yr old daughter. They are all very active children in particular the 10year old. So a simple answer is for our circumstance is it is very bouncy and many flips have been achieved. In answering your question i asked the children and they still think ours is the bouncier trampoline;and they have been on other trampolines such as Vuly and commercial trampoline places. I hope this helps

Will express post get it to tolmie vic 3723 before next Friday?
Hi Emma, if you order by Monday morning you would get it in time.

Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 8ftBreeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 12ftBreeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 14ftBreeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 16ftBreeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 10ft
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines