Breeze Spring Trampolines

Breeze Spring Trampolines (page 4 of 10)

8ft, 10ft, 12ft, 14ft and 16ft

See the Best Trampolines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kids love it.

So far so good. The kids can't get enough of it. I researched a lot of different reviews and trampolines but this one came up trumps! The thing that mainly attracted my attention was the fact the safety netting was on the inside of the springs so the little fingers won't get caught in them. Everything appears to be sturdy and was easy enough to put together. Very happy so far. Fingers crossed for many more years of laughter and fun on it.

Awesome trampoline!!!

I bought this trampoline for my 5 years old daughter birthday present. She used it everyday since it came two weeks ago . We really love our new trampoline. Great high quality product, looks great in the backyard, easy to put together, delivery was very quick, more than happy to recommend them.

Great Trampoline!

My 10 year old son loves his new trampoline we bought for his birthday. He's on it every spare minute. We're very happy with this purchase. It was delivered within 3 days and only took my husband and I a couple of hours to assemble. I highly recommend Breeze Trampolines.

Kids love it!!!

The kids were so excited when they saw their new trampoline. So far it's stood up to two 9 yr olds and an 11 yr old.
Being all black it looks so much better in the back yard compared to their pink and blue last trampoline.
I found the pictures in the instructions not very clear ( very dark ) and not the easiest to follow but was able to assemble it by myself, even though they say 2 people required.
Delivery was very quick as well.
So far very happy.

Now just waiting for the weather to get better

We love our new trampoline and look forward to great family times with it perfectly fitting in the front yard. I could not wait for my partner to get home to help assemble it, so did it on my own over the weekend and am so proud of my efforts. It really seems sturdy and of good quality.
I'm so impressed with the 150kg weight limit. that means mummy and daughter can jump on it for years to come (and that's also allowing for us both to get a bit bigger!)
Bring on good fun in the sun!

Great trampoline, tough to put together though

End result is great, very tough sturdy and safe tram. But it is tough to put together, and had to make quite a few of the holes bigger to fit in the springs, which wasn't ideal.
Kids love it, and looks great in the back yard. So would recommend it, just be prepared for the install (star removed for that).

Very easy

We had to order a range of items to refurbish our old trampoline. It was a very easy website to navigate, easy to work out what we required & simple ordering process. Delivery was very quick & all the items were portrayed accurately. More than happy to recommend them. Good work!

Super trampoline!

Fantastic trampoline, we chose the biggest size and it is HUGE! We can jump with the whole family! It was not difficult to assemble if you do it with 2 people, but remember the waterproof covers of poles, this was not very clear and we had to redo that part.

Love our new trampoline!

My kids just love our new trampoline. Great 11th birthday present for my son they have spent hours outside playing on it and so have half the neighbourhoods kids. Breeze were great to deal with reasonable price for product and shipping also we received our product within 2 days from purchase.

10FT Spring Trampoline - Ultimate

We really love our 10FT Spring Trampoline - Ultimate, the product looks and feels great and our kids absolutely love it! The service provided was outstanding from the time it was ordered to when it arrived within the 1-3 business days. Setting it up was well.....a "breeze".

The only thing I would like to point out is the process it takes to thread the safety net is the longest part of setting it up. It would be great if this process can be reviewed and an easier solution put in place.

All we need to do now is order the basketball hoop add-on :)

Very good and very stylish

Bought the 10ft ultimate recently. For the most part was easy to put together but tying the net to trampoline requires better instructions. Had to undo the rope after finding out I hadn't spaced it out enough. This added another couple hours to the job. Was also missing a couple of screws but this was dealt with promptly by breeze. Overall the trampoline is very good and it blends into the garden nicely. I don't know why more trampolines are not offered in black!

Great exactly what we were looking for!

Excellent service, prompt delivery. Easily put together(I put it up with a little help from the kids) great high quality product, looks great in the yard, all fits together perfectly, kids love the basketball add on, very pleased with our purchase. Would definitely recommend this trampoline for anyone looking for good quality at a reasonable price.

Wonderful! We love it.

Easy to put together, I did it myself. The bounce is fantastic. Very fast delivery. It is the best present we could have bought, my 2 year uses it every day. Looking forward to may years of play ahead. When she gets off I get to have a bit of fun bouncing too :)

Quality and fun!

Super fast delivery to our rural NSW location. Great quality and my children aged 7, 11 and 13 have used it every day since it came two weeks ago. Great to see them being active outside and playing together. Assembly was a bit time consuming but ok for my husband and 13 year old son to manage. I think we'll purchase the basketball hoop addition soon.

Extremely happy with this trampoline

I bought this trampoline after reading these reviews and am very happy with our purchase. The most important factor for me was safety with a young child and I've not been disappointed. The net's position means there is no chance of slipping through or coming into contact with the springs.
Edit: 2 years later and the one problem with this trampoline is the net had a zip that deteriorated quite quickly in the sun. My sister has a vuly which doesn’t need a zip as the net crosses over itself and the kids have to push their way in between the crossed over sections. This is much better and safer.

quality product, quality service! Breeze tramps are BRILLIANT

we got the 8 foot model for our 4 year old. Super easy to set up. The materials are NOT flimsy... they seem made to last. Every component is strong and safe. Service was perfect. Fast, clear email communication and delivery was made before I looked up. I really recommend breeze trampolines. Thanks to a great company!

Just what I wanted!

I really deliberated over the size- wanted one big enough for a couple of kids (i.e. 6-year-olds) to be able to use, and to also take the weight of hubby and teenage son. The 10-foot breeze tramp fit the bill perfectly- great quality, great customer service, good price, very fast shipping over to Perth, and was easy to put up. The 10-footer is not too big for our yard either- so happy with it! Thanks!

Great trampoline!

The breeze 10 foot ultimate trampoline is the perfect size for our backyard, also it looks really good. Delivery was prompt and It was very easy to assemble. The 150 kg weight limit means that mum and dad can even use it. We also got the basketball hoop, which adds some extra fun.

The kids love it!

This trampoline was the perfect gift for our three kids. We cannot get them off it - even in this cold Melbourne winter weather. In addition, the set up was relatively easy as the instructions were clear and easy to follow, and the delivery arrived in two days. Thank you Breeze.

Great Value

Excellent to deal with Breeze trampolines, friendly transaction, prompt delivery and very reasonable price considering the quality of the product. Easy to read instructions, very well made kit made assembly a 'Breeze'. It seems like a very sturdy and weather resistant material and I'm sure the kids (and big kids alike) will get more than a few hours of fun from it. Happy customer!

Hi. I have a brand new Breeze 16ft ultimate trampoline. Since your website is no longer available and information states you have closed permanently, I would like to know what will happen with the warranty for our brand new purchase??? I’d also like to know how I get in contact with Customer Service now?? We have not received the ‘rope’ in our boxes to complete the safety installation! Please help!
Hello, have you heard back from the company I bought a trampoline from the 3 years ago and need to replace the netting!Hi. No I have had no reply. I sent numerous emails to their business email address that was listed on the purchase documents that came with the trampoline. They just came back as undelivered due to the email address no longer existing. The business has completely disappeared. We literally purchased our trampoline for Christmas. So, I understand your frustration. I tried calling their phone number and it is disconnected. Terrible!!

I'm thinking about buying 16ft trampoline, is the bounce really good? I do lots of flips but I'm not sure if it will have enough bounce. Will it?
Our 16ft trampolines have 220mm springs which are the biggest on the market. You won't get a better bouncing 16ft trampoline than ours.Dear Bijouk Our trampoline was bought Christmas 2017 for our 10 yr old, 8yrs old sons and 4yr old daughter. They are all very active children in particular the 10year old. So a simple answer is for our circumstance is it is very bouncy and many flips have been achieved. In answering your question i asked the children and they still think ours is the bouncier trampoline;and they have been on other trampolines such as Vuly and commercial trampoline places. I hope this helps

Will express post get it to tolmie vic 3723 before next Friday?
Hi Emma, if you order by Monday morning you would get it in time.

Breeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 8ftBreeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 12ftBreeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 14ftBreeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 16ftBreeze Trampolines Spring Trampoline 10ft
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines