Bresic Whitney

Bresic Whitney

1.9

Completely unorganised

Two viewings in one morning. One the agent didn't show, the other we queued for 20 minutes and were turned away at the front door as they misjudged the amount of time it would take for all the applicants to view.

Useless.

Exceptional service!

From my experience of dealing with property mangers in the past, Charlie and Evelyn from Bresic Whitney are by far have been the most professional, reliable and excellent mangers I've ever dealt with. They work incredible together as a team and always go above and beyond to have my requests and/or any issues fixed quickly. They are both incredibly lovely people who are very honest and trustworthy. I would definitely recommend Charlie and Evelyn at the team at Bresic Whitney to all my family and friends.

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

Unprofessional, unhelpful, unorganised

NotInMyName

NotInMyNameSydney, NSW

They will do everything to get money from tenants! - Three years of nightmare

Exceptional service - I'm a customer for life

I had an excellent experience with BresicWhitney. Kate went above and beyond in helping me prepare my apartment for rental. She organised everything from repainting and carpeting to fixing the oven and lights. The presentation of the marketing exceeded my expectations and I feel in excellent hands with their specialised team. I very highly recommend BresicWhitney when renting out your property.

Highasakite

Highasakite

ok real estate

Not sure abt the reviews
They are very different from google reviews so we need to see how they go. So far so good but Im not sure abt the negative reviews

Worst experience ever, stay away from this company

Phillip

PhillipSydney, NSW

Arrogance redefined

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Great Real Estate Agent

I have been a fan of BresicWhitney since I met a first agent when I inspected a Drummoyne house several years ago. And this time, I sold my properties through them and Allister Scott was absolutely another impressive agent to work with. He was professional, direct/honest yet respectful. He handled the difficult situations very well and delivered what he committed to. Thank you Allister and team! I am more than happy with their services and the results. I highly recommend BresicWhitney from every aspect.

Absolutely Terrible

I am astounded with how awful our experience was with Bresic Whitney. They are poor property managers who, instead of focusing on customer service, invest their time into siphoning out every penny they can from their tenants. We are still waiting for some of our bond to be returned to us even though the end of lease report recorded no issues - and to put it in context we moved out over two months ago.

I would never engage with these money grabbers again. 0 stars!

adele

adeleSydney, NSW

The Worst Scum Bags I've ever dealt with

We rented a property for 2 years. When we left we awaited our $6400 bond back. Over a month went by and we kept getting a number of fake excuses as to why we wouldn't be getting it back. They tried everything from telling us a wardrobe that belonged to the house had been left there, to double charging us $1200 for the end of lease clean. They even tried charging us the cost of expired water bills! The lies they tell are insane and they will happily destroy lives.

I would walk away from a dream rental home in future, simply to avoid having to deal with the incompetence and disgusting practice of Bresic Whitney.

P G

P GSydney

They shouldn't be in the business of property management

Its a shame this site doesn't allow a 'zero' star rating, as this agency would definitely be up for it.

They are essentially a landlord's agency, so they are as useful for a tenant, as a golf club is to a cricket batsman out in the middle. They are naturally focused on shafting the tenant and stay very close to the borderline, even though they have a complete lack of a grasp of the tenancy code. As a tenant, I recommend avoiding any property managed by them.

Indeed, even as the owner of properties within inner Sydney, I would never use these guys as all it does is create animosity and negative sentiment between the landlord and the tenant, and sours the rental experience for all concerned.

Rose

RoseSydney

Absolutely painful dealing with this agency

Bresic Whitney the worst to deal with on every level. They make the landlord's life and also the renter's life unnecessarily difficult. The communication that's forwarded from one to the other party (landlord to renter or the other way around) is almost always not accurate, they spread lies and create misunderstandings and anger.
I would highly recommend staying away from these people, even if, at first, they seem nice.
I am already dreading moving out, as they have been nothing but terrible to deal with during the tenancy.

Be wary of Bresic Whitney

Nadine

NadineSydney, NSW

Ignore all the bad reviews ... they may be fiction written by a competitor !

Jason

JasonSydney

Every person we interacted with at BresicWhitney was useless in one way or another

Foster

FosterSydney

Worst agents ever

Extremely rude and unprofessional

I have never experienced such unprofessional behaviour from any kind of "professional services" firm before. I am in the process of renting a unit and coordinating inspections, applications, strata interviews, and the lease signing has been an absolute nightmare. Stay away.

Unimpressed

UnimpressedSydney

Would give zero stars if I could

In line with many others on this page, I was run through the same scam. You move into a dirty apartment and have to clean it yourself. Then, when you move out they tell you that you must get it professionally cleaned and whether you do or not, they keep your money and pay the scam forward to the next tenant.
The property manager is the rudest, most arrogant and dismissive human I've ever had to deal with. The way he speaks to clients is shocking -- I cannot believe that man has a job.
Just stay away. Far, far away.

10/10 every day in every way!!

Have been leasing 2 of my properties with BresicWhitney Darlinghurst and have been blown away by the professionalism and efficiency of the agency overall. Consistent and informative information with our best interests at the forefront!