Bresic Whitney

Bresic Whitney

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Worst experience ever, stay away from this company

Phillip

PhillipSydney, NSW

Arrogance redefined

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Great Real Estate Agent

I have been a fan of BresicWhitney since I met a first agent when I inspected a Drummoyne house several years ago. And this time, I sold my properties through them and Allister Scott was absolutely another impressive agent to work with. He was professional, direct/honest yet respectful. He handled the difficult situations very well and delivered what he committed to. Thank you Allister and team! I am more than happy with their services and the results. I highly recommend BresicWhitney from every aspect.

Absolutely Terrible

I am astounded with how awful our experience was with Bresic Whitney. They are poor property managers who, instead of focusing on customer service, invest their time into siphoning out every penny they can from their tenants. We are still waiting for some of our bond to be returned to us even though the end of lease report recorded no issues - and to put it in context we moved out over two months ago.

I would never engage with these money grabbers again. 0 stars!

adele

adeleSydney, NSW

The Worst Scum Bags I've ever dealt with

We rented a property for 2 years. When we left we awaited our $6400 bond back. Over a month went by and we kept getting a number of fake excuses as to why we wouldn't be getting it back. They tried everything from telling us a wardrobe that belonged to the house had been left there, to double charging us $1200 for the end of lease clean. They even tried charging us the cost of expired water bills! The lies they tell are insane and they will happily destroy lives.

I would walk away from a dream rental home in future, simply to avoid having to deal with the incompetence and disgusting practice of Bresic Whitney.

P G

P GSydney

They shouldn't be in the business of property management

Its a shame this site doesn't allow a 'zero' star rating, as this agency would definitely be up for it.

They are essentially a landlord's agency, so they are as useful for a tenant, as a golf club is to a cricket batsman out in the middle. They are naturally focused on shafting the tenant and stay very close to the borderline, even though they have a complete lack of a grasp of the tenancy code. As a tenant, I recommend avoiding any property managed by them.

Indeed, even as the owner of properties within inner Sydney, I would never use these guys as all it does is create animosity and negative sentiment between the landlord and the tenant, and sours the rental experience for all concerned.

Rose

RoseSydney

Absolutely painful dealing with this agency

Bresic Whitney the worst to deal with on every level. They make the landlord's life and also the renter's life unnecessarily difficult. The communication that's forwarded from one to the other party (landlord to renter or the other way around) is almost always not accurate, they spread lies and create misunderstandings and anger.
I would highly recommend staying away from these people, even if, at first, they seem nice.
I am already dreading moving out, as they have been nothing but terrible to deal with during the tenancy.

Be wary of Bresic Whitney

Nadine

NadineSydney, NSW

Ignore all the bad reviews ... they may be fiction written by a competitor !

Jason

JasonSydney

Every person we interacted with at BresicWhitney was useless in one way or another

Foster

FosterSydney

Worst agents ever

Extremely rude and unprofessional

I have never experienced such unprofessional behaviour from any kind of "professional services" firm before. I am in the process of renting a unit and coordinating inspections, applications, strata interviews, and the lease signing has been an absolute nightmare. Stay away.

Unimpressed

UnimpressedSydney

Would give zero stars if I could

In line with many others on this page, I was run through the same scam. You move into a dirty apartment and have to clean it yourself. Then, when you move out they tell you that you must get it professionally cleaned and whether you do or not, they keep your money and pay the scam forward to the next tenant.
The property manager is the rudest, most arrogant and dismissive human I've ever had to deal with. The way he speaks to clients is shocking -- I cannot believe that man has a job.
Just stay away. Far, far away.

10/10 every day in every way!!

Have been leasing 2 of my properties with BresicWhitney Darlinghurst and have been blown away by the professionalism and efficiency of the agency overall. Consistent and informative information with our best interests at the forefront!

Shocking

Do not use Bresic Whitney. Unprofessional and inexperienced property managers with severe delusions of grandeur. Wish I had read these reviews sooner . Arrogant “know it all’s” with no idea. I am really trying to think of some positives... But alas, I’m not wasting anymore of my time with these crooks. They’ve taken enough of mine already.

Great on the surface, terrible in reality

Bloody Hopeless. Beware fellow Landlords

Bresic Whitney Darlinghurst - Terrible

Devastating Experience; The Truth Changes From Day To Day; Our Retirement Plans Now Out The Window

Awful in every respect

Unprofessional bordering on negligent. No care or consideration for tenants. Snooty, disinterested agents and staff. Thoroughly unpleasant to deal with.