Bretts Beds & Futons

Bretts Beds & Futons

Great Service

I purchased my latex mattress via email as I live a fair way from their store. I am really happy with the mattress - it is comfortable and I can see it being that way for many years. I wish they could put handles on them though as I am dreading ever having to shift it. I would recommend this store for service and quality natural/no chemical products.

Store LocationDidn't visit the store

Incredibly comfortable mattress

I bought a single cotton futon with foam core to lay on a tri-fold traditional wooden slat base that folds up into a chair. I have had many adult guests now sleep on this mattress, including my 90kg brother, and they have all found the mattress comfortable, easy sleeping. This is a high quality futon, absolutely good value for money.

Brett’s Beds and Futons provided excellent service and I recommend them to others.

Grateful every morning

Wonderful sales lady who knew her products ... wonderful shop ... wonderful price of bed base hand made and stained in low emissions/toxic stain ... choices of organic mattresses in different thicknesses ... delivered and installed personally too ... I wake up every morning so grateful knowing Im sleeping on a non toxic organic bed and base and had a good nights sleep ... so so grateful!

Store Locationperth

Even better than I expected

I ordered a double futon with mattress. We had the legs shortened to fit with the minimalist aesthetic of our home and lifestyle. It is perfect! The mattress is so comfortable and the bed looks amazing. The quality is outstanding; it all fits into place; no bolts needed. I am so happy with this purchase. It was even better than I expected.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Beautiful feature of our bedroom

We purchased a custom made king size marri bed from Brett's Futons, after being sadly disappointed at the lack of local timber used in bed frames from the major bed retailers. The bed frame is beautifully made and has a unique design with a central supporting beam and leg so it won't dip in the middle over time. Excellent value too, paid slightly less than the ugly ensemble bases. Would recommend this company to anyone.

Futon Comfort

Bought a full futon king bed with one king mattress and 1 queen mattress for my daughter from Bretts. So far the beds and mattresses are extremely comfortable. We did not buy the second queen bed as my aunt gave her 10 year old Bretts bed (which still feels new) for my daughter who just loves her bed. Only issue I have is the long wait time to get the bed from the time you place the order - but that is because demand is so high. Keep up the good work Bretts.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I can't live without it!

Such great craftsmanship and fabulous service. It was definitely worth the wait. I could not recommend Brett's any more. I love our bed and I can't live without it. No other bed can compare.

Fantastic quality, beautiful furniture

Well made beautiful Mari wood bed frame. Very easy to install and high quality workmanship. Shopped around the larger bed places nothing came near to the quality and personal customer service.

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent workmanship. Fabulous service.

Couldn’t be happier with my raw edge marri bed which was made to order. An excellent small family business that I would recommend to anyone. Great craftsmanship and fabulous service.

A rare, quality product

It's now six months post-purchase, and I'm 100% happy with my bed. It was a fairly long wait, but so worth it for a unique, top quality and excellent value bed. I adore my bed and highly recommend Brett's.

Top quality workmanship

The bed and bedside table I had made at Brett's was pure quality workmanship and I have no hesitation in recommending their business to anyone wanting the best. When requested the person delivering the bed put it together for me. They responded promptly to all my queries and accommodated small changes with no hesitation.

Flawless

We discovered Brett after growing frustrated with what the mainstream market had to offer. Rather than make do, we were able to create a frame that satisfied all of our needs and desires, then Brett went to work to bring it to life. The result is flawless and we are beyond happy with it, and, Brett's high quality craftmanship.

Store LocationMalaga

Very satisfied with the bed and mattress,

I definitely recommend Brett’s Beds and Futon, I love the Jarrah bed head and am impressed with the workmanship. The mattress is also very comfortable. Thanks Brett and thanks for the great service.

Perfection

Amazing workmanship exactly what I wanted and we deigned. Mattress aswell is awesome, the store is well layed out showing the types of mattresses and styles and the delivery man assembled the bed for me and when something was missing he immediately got it organised to be delivered to me

Product Appearance As advertised

The most comfortable bed ever.

We purchased a Futon from Brett's and could not be happier. The service was great, the store gives you a great idea of the product and you are able to try all mattress styles before you buy...Our mattress is so comfortable, actually more comfortable than i remember when trying it in store. the jarrah on the bed head is beautiful and the base, well made. Truly could not be happier with this purchase. Highly recommended to all. Thanks Brett's Futons...

Great work and service

Inquiry and showroom service was good as was the craftsmanship of the final product, delivery was on time and bed set was quick and of good quality. I would reconmend Bretts Beds for those after a quality made timber bed.

Great products, great service

I bought a queen size latex/foam mattress from Brett's after he gave me detailed information and advice as I have longstanding back pain. I have slept on the mattress on my bed with slats for a few months now and I'm pleased to say that my back pain has reduced significantly and most nights I have no pain whilst sleeping. I also got a latex memory pillow from Brett and this has eliminated my shoulder discomfort. I would highly recommend Brett's for your bedding needs.

Incredible! Will not regret buying

Incredible workmanship, amazing prices. I love the products that are offered and the service we received. Highly, highly recommend. Yes there was about a 12 week wait but well worth it!

Great Latex mattress

We were after a latex mattress to replace an old innerspring one due to health concerns. Looked at heaps of different ones and the prices always seemed super expensive. We found Brett's and they were locally made, quick turnaround and well priced compared to others. Couldn't be happier.

Product Appearance As advertised

Perfect sleep, beautiful bed.

My lovely custom order suite and latex mattress is of excellent quality, incredibly comfortable and really solid. The staff were very professional and helpful. The assembly was easy. Highly recommended.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationBrett's Beds and Futons, Wangara.