Bretts Beds & Futons

Bretts Beds & Futons

Love my Futon Bed and Latex Mattress

I went into the store two weeks ago to order a bed and mattress, Brett was really friendly and helpful and I ordered a Queen sized bed frame (Dove 1 and Dali headboard) and absolutely love it!. The wood looks great and bed is really good quality. I also ordered a latex mattress and its the first Latex mattress i have ever owned and im really happy with it and would never go back to spring mattress now.

Thanks for the great service and amazing bed, highly recommend Bretts Beds to anyone!

Great customer service!

I had a couple of my slats break after having the bed for nearly 10 years and they replaced them free of charge. Most things now you'd be lucky to get a 12 month warranty. Their shop is a little smaller now than it used to be but has a nice laid-back feel and it's right next to a lovely cafe so I grabbed a quick coffee while waiting for my slats to be cut to size.

Buyer beware

We've been futon users for many, many years and purchased futons from Queensland and WA. We chose to purchase from Bretts to use a local supplier in preference to interstate. The queen size latex core futon we purchased is genuinely the worst quality futon (and most expensive) that we've ever purchased. The cotton cover is not what's pictured on the website - it's a much lighter weight fabric, tears easily, and the cotton stuffing is uneven and "lumpy" and hasn't settled after several months' use. We're not fussy people - we just know what a futon is supposed to look like. Bretts futons clearly trades on the basis that many folks are only familiar with the foam chip futons sold as sofa beds and not good genuine futons. When we politely pointed out the inferior quality of the mattress & that it was smaller than the standard queen size, the owner & manager became quite irate with us, immediately deflecting the situation back onto us as though we were the problem. I guess he thinks attack is a good form of defence. No apology was ever offered, no replacement mattress offered, and nor was any kind of refund/discount offered. The man seemed to become more and more heated as time went on.
We were stung well and good and will never, ever use this business again nor recommend it to anyone. Ever.
We have had to replace the futon we purchased from Bretts with a better made futon from elsewhere. All in all it was an expensive and hard lesson.

Hi Joe and Sophie, We Are somewhat mistified by this- we are not sure who you are? could you please advise us of your invoice number. We always deal with customer problems and always sort them out. We have been using the same fabric for thirty years and if there is a size problem we would rectify it. We have a policy of exchanging or refunding a mattress if a customer is not happy with it for any reason. Could you please contact us so we can sort this out. We would hapily give you a new mattress or a refund if you like - no problem. Bretts Beds.

A Class Apart!!

We purchased our master bedroom bed in store and couldn't be happier. It's fits perfectly with the decor of the room and is simply elegant and beautifully crafted. Thank you for the wonderful job done!! We love it.

Great product, fantastic Aftersales service

Have purchased 2 beds with latex mattresses and a pair of bedside tables over the past 6 years, in-store and over the phone.
Purchasing process was very smooth.

Product is custom made (chose own headboard) and as such took some time to be produced.
Good quality. Excellent mattresses
I jumped off the bed and snapped a slat, which Brett's Futons replaced for free, even though it was 5 years after purchase.

Very impressed. Will use again.

Cannot find a better bed anywhere

When we needed a larger bed we went straight to Brett's Beds and futons. They made our queen size bed and we wouldn't when consider anywhere else. This time we chose not only the bed but the mattress as well and the quality is amazing.
The customer service and assistance you receive while selecting your bed is also excellent and I highly recommend Brett's.

Great mattress for allergy sufferers

Great service making mattresses for our kid's bunk beds. Custom sizes mean they fit perfectly and the beds are easy to make. Fast delivery and helpful advice.

Product:

We have bought in-store this Latex Gold 15cm mattress back in August'16. Very very happy with the purchasing process and after service. Due to latex this mattress does get really warm but cotton protector does the job.

Service is also very friendly

Best beds I've ever had

I have purchased several beds over the last 25 years from Brett's. Lost several in separations.
They are robustly made and look good in any setting. Definitely the most comfortable bed I've ever had.
Highly recommended.

Incredibly comfortable, well-made mattress & frame

The mattress & frame we had custom-made at Bretts is incredibly sturdy & comfortable. The futon mattress is heaven! I would never choose to sleep on a pocket-coil after this. Would definitely recommend.

Jarrah headboard

Great designs and high quality pieces! The in store service is friendly and efficient. I look forward to my next purchase at Brett's.

Best bed ive ever had

Best bed ever. So much support night after night. Great price great service and time from order to pick up was no time at all. And this was during the Christmas period.

Great bed, beautiful and good value

We went in store and Annie served us. We had plenty of time to test out the mattresses and Annie answered all our questions about the bases and finishes.

We paid off over a deposit and two installments which was very simple and gave us time to pay off the total.

marri bed

I bought a bed in store. Got to speak with the crew about the style and options which was great. The order did take a while (or what felt like it as I was without a bed) however the quality and finish made the wait worth it. It is a solid construction but still easy to breakdown and assemble when moving. It looks great and doesn't creak when foolin' around. Can't say I'll need another anytime soon but if I did I'd head back for another

Unique

We were looking for online for a unique jarrah bed and came across Brett's Beds & Futons. We decided to visit the showroom at Malaga to have a look at the beds. The range was awesome and you can choose your style of bedhead and legs.We loved the natural slab bedhead and simple, sturdy structure of our bed. We chose a latex mattress and it the most comfortable bed we have had in 35 years. Thank you!

Best mattress in the market

I am very happy with the mattress I got from this store. The quality of the material they use is excellent. My order was ready within a week. Overall, I am very happy with their product as well as service.