Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS

• Milk Frothing
Chaitali
ChaitaliSydney, NSW

4 yrs and going strong

So today I realised I have been using my coffee machine for about 4 years - it will be 4 yr anniversary in 2 days. And the reason I realised is because i need to replace the steam ring and was looking for the receipt to find out the exact model number. But considering the amount of use and abuse this machine has seen at my hands in the past 4 years, the fact that only the steam ring needs replacing and nothing else, is a testament to great quality already. Infact, it still makes amazing coffee, even with a busted steam ring. LOL. I have only one thing left to say I guess - for coffee machine, I am never looking outside Breville. I love this machine.

Purchased in March 2016 at Bing Lee Physical store for $340.00.

Noise Level
GrinderBreville Dose Control Pro BCG600SIL
Jeanie Bueller
Jeanie BuellerNew South Wales

Consistently good coffee for a reasonable price

The output of the machine depends on what I do. I can adjust it as needed, but I didnt pay thousands. I use this machine 3 or 4 times a week and it has been going strong for 2 years.

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys for $399.00.

Noise Level
mr hacking
mr hackingSydney

Excellent Compact Espresso Machines

Bought the Duo Temp Pro 3 years ago replacing EM6910, it has been a excellent reliable machine since. The espresso extraction has been excellent and consistent. The milk steamer wand take a little practice to find the sweet spot, once mastered it is capable of texturing silky microfoam. Highly recommend this machine.

Purchased in September 2016 at The Good Guys.

GrinderSunbeam GrindFresh EM0440
Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Find out how Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS compares to other Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

See all Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS reviews

Tammy-Leah S.asked

My machine seems to have steam and water droplets escaping fron around the hex attachment at the top of the steam wand. It is tight, how do I fix this please Thanks

Allieb44
Allieb44asked

I have just bought this. I can not seem to get a good strong coffee from it. It just seems really watery and very weak. Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong please?

Nipun L.
Nipun L.

depending on which basket you use, you will want to use a certain amount of ground coffee. the duo temp pro comes with an 18g basket and i believe a 12g. In my opinion i would say go for the 18g. make sure u coffee is ground fine enough but not so fine you get only a few drops out. you want to aim for a 36g pull during 27-30 seconds. if you are using pre-ground coffee use the pressurised "dual wall" basket. keep in mind none of these variables are set in stone so feel free to play around with them. theres a playlist on youtube that i really recommend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTFsBqhpLes&list=PLxz0FjZMVOl15gHRbhcZSDvlgUV4vxnp9

Connie
Connieasked

Can I use generic cleaning powders to clean machine? Thanks

Tammy-Leah S.

Don't know about powders, but I put 2 litres of vinegar through it....I put the vinegar in, let it sit for about 2 hrs, then let 1/2 out through the coffee part and then the rest out through the milk nozzle. Then I repeat with about 2 full water containers. I've had mine forever

See all Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS questions

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategorySemi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines