Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS

Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS (page 2 of 7)

MPNs: 35904110, 947 and BES810BSS

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Great tasting coffee

I am delighted I bought the Breville Duo Temp coffee machine. Online videos plus the helpful customer service staff sorted out all my queries. All the coffees I have made have a really rich and smooth taste. The temperature of the coffee is perfect, it doesn’t have the burnt taste that you get sometimes from coffee shops. The taste is consistent, just use the tamper to reduce the height of the powder to the required level and time the extraction. I have found thirty seconds to be perfect. A little bit noisy when the steamer wand begins to do its thing in the milk jug but that passes quickly. Very pleased I threw away my pod machine. I used to have one cup of coffee a day now I have two.

Purchased in July 2019 at Big W for $329.00.

Peter
Peter

An easy-to-operate Espresso Machine

Purchased in February 2019 at Amazon for $299.00.

Michellej
MichellejNew South Wales

easy to use and you can make as strong or weak as you like :-)

Purchased a year ago, no problems, service support at Good Guys Ballina NSW helped explain step by step how to use it, great buy at $300 easy water fill, like filter to get clean filtered water

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $300.00.

Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Find out how Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS compares to other Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Maximus
MaximusCanberra 2600, ACT

Makes great coffee

Pleasantly surprised at how good this coffee machine is. Saving myself a fortune and making my coffees strong as i like them. For the price,this is a winner.
Yes you need to empty the tray often, yes you need to refill the water tank often. But hey, its 300$... best value for money out there.

Purchased in May 2019 at Big W for $300.00.

Unsure81
Unsure81Launceston, TAS

Great value machine

We bought two of these machines about 8 months ago to replace our broken Breville Dual Boiler, one for home and one for the office. They have PID controlled temperature, so they make consistently great shots along with a Compak touch grinder, probably the best cheap espresso machine available. Steam performance is good and it’s easy to get nice microfoam. Bought on special for $249 each from Stan Cash.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Sledge Hammer
Sledge HammerAdelaide

So far, so good

Delivered today after buying on line $224 Big W 2018 Boxing Day sales. Previous machine was Breville 800 class ($500) which lasted 12 years, and slowly falling apart but still functioning. Put the new one together and made a cuppa.This one is much lighter as you need to hold the machine with one hand as you attach the portafilter of the same size 54mm otherwise it moves about. It has a replaceable filter, so an on going expense, no filter on the old one and behaves in the same way with all the noises, steam and whooshes, about the same volume too. The coffee itself was o.k so no complaints there. Sure I could have spent well over a $1000 on a Dynamic Duo, but I'm not convinced its 4 times better, so I'm giving it 5 stars.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Lorena
LorenaVictoria

Simply perfect

The machine is easy to use and clean. I bought it for my husband 2 years ago for his birthday and since then we hard buy coffee from cafe.... well you know how it feels when u pay $4-$5 a cup and it tasted burn.

Highly Recommended, Harvey Norman at Coberg VIC is the best customer service (Mohammad-staff)

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Darce
DarceSydney, NSW

A sound choice at this price range.

Purchased at The Good Guys for $350.00.

MamaMaria
MamaMariaSydney, NSW

Love my Breville Duo-Temp Pro

When it was time for a new coffee machine i had no hesitation looking into the Breville range after an amazing 10 year run with my last machine.
I highly recommend the Breville Duo-Temp Pro. Nice design, not bulky, easy to use, easy to maintain, reasonably priced and makes the perfect coffee.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

true reviews
true reviewsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Value, Great Coffee

Very happy with this machine. We previously had a much more expensive machine that ground coffee beans but after the grinder went caput in it (which cost a fortune to repair only to cark it again), we decided we wanted to buy something much more simple where less could go wrong. Enter the Breville Duo temp. Totally simple to use and clean. Makes great coffee every time. No complaints on this one.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
CANDACE
CANDACENUGGETTY

Great Machine

Date PurchasedNov 2017
grapsta
grapstaNSW, 2035

Great ......heres how to get great coffee from this machine

I'm loving this machine . Previously had a Breville Roma for many years...time to upgrade....coffee was bitter at first but after a month of research and trial I'm finally getting superb coffee every time. Heres what you need to do. Use the double non pressurized basket to make a single coffee. Make sure you have a decent grinder. Weigh 15-16 gms of coffee beans into grinder per coffee you are making and grind each one fresh. Firm even tamp. Express 25-30 mls of coffee ...I like to express into a pre heated shot glass that has measurements on the side then pour this into preheated coffee cup. . if you weigh each grind and measure each pour you will get great coffee.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Grunta
GruntaShoalhaven

OK, but nothing special

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Amazingggg!

WOW! This machine has easily become part of my every day routine. Our friends always comment that they love coming over for our amazing coffee!

It has absolutely everything you need to make a quality cup of coffee! Every thing I needed for my home cafe.(The steaming wand is a huge plus! )

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Joel
JoelBrisbane

Love it!

Even though it’s only small, it seriously makes great coffee. I have had Nespresso for years and decided to make the change a few months ago, and I am so glad that I did. It makes cafe quality coffee and is so easy to use. Of course it also depends on the coffee you buy and the grind as well.

I recommend buying a thermometer for the milk as I burnt it a few times (can tolerate the heat in my hands) and I don’t think you need to hold the milk jug on an angle as it suggests

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Tammy-Leah S.asked

My machine seems to have steam and water droplets escaping fron around the hex attachment at the top of the steam wand. It is tight, how do I fix this please Thanks

Allieb44
Allieb44asked

I have just bought this. I can not seem to get a good strong coffee from it. It just seems really watery and very weak. Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong please?

Nipun L.
Nipun L.

depending on which basket you use, you will want to use a certain amount of ground coffee. the duo temp pro comes with an 18g basket and i believe a 12g. In my opinion i would say go for the 18g. make sure u coffee is ground fine enough but not so fine you get only a few drops out. you want to aim for a 36g pull during 27-30 seconds. if you are using pre-ground coffee use the pressurised "dual wall" basket. keep in mind none of these variables are set in stone so feel free to play around with them. theres a playlist on youtube that i really recommend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTFsBqhpLes&list=PLxz0FjZMVOl15gHRbhcZSDvlgUV4vxnp9

Connie
Connieasked

Can I use generic cleaning powders to clean machine? Thanks

Tammy-Leah S.

Don't know about powders, but I put 2 litres of vinegar through it....I put the vinegar in, let it sit for about 2 hrs, then let 1/2 out through the coffee part and then the rest out through the milk nozzle. Then I repeat with about 2 full water containers. I've had mine forever

See all Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS questions

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategorySemi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines