Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS

Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS (page 3 of 7)

MPNs: 35904110, 947 and BES810BSS

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Titi
Titi

Nothing fantastic it depends on the coffee beans not the machine

Nothing fantastic . It stopped working after 2 mnths luckily I got my money back by taking it back to the store . Unluckily for me I did not
Not even purchase any extra warranty .its always better to buy such things from jbi hifi / Harvey Norman etc as one can buy extra warranty

Date PurchasedMay 2018
David W.
David W.South Perth

Perfect: Simplicity at its BEST

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Donster
DonsterGlen Waverly

Really Delicious Cofee

I love this machine. It keeps it simple and concentrates on decent pressure and ergonomic design. I can to the process in my sleep of loading up the coffee now and dialing it in just right. I get perfect results almost every time (some user error lol) . I am more than satisfied with this, I am delighted and hope it keeps running for many years.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Find out how Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS compares to other Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Ozbaker
OzbakerSouth Australia, Australia

Delivers perfect coffee & Clever Design

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Matthew
MatthewBalhannah

I drink long blacks! oh the perfect machine!

Consistent great shots poured.
I bought this machine because my Sunbeam was being temperamental.
One shot was amazing, perfect body, strength and taste, but the next was luke warm, bitter or the machine just got reallly loud.
So i upgraded to this Breville and oh my it's been a breeze!
After working out the correct bean grind, the Precise Espresso Extraction which gives a Low pressure pre-infusion is just magic!
I love this machine and if it ever carks it, i'll replace it with the same (but newer) model.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Mike W
Mike WGladstone

My daughter loves it

It was a big decision what would make good coffee, but be easy for my daughter to use, and not make too much mess. Oh, and look good :) I picked the red version of this, and she loves it. I'm so glad, because I thought I was going to have to spend 10x this amount!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
ThaifanSydney, NSW

So Simple to Use

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Rob
RobAU

A good coffee machine at a great price

I've been using this coffee machine near daily for about 3 months. It's proved to be very easy to use and hassle-free. It doesn't have the features that more expensive coffee machines have like being able to grind beans, but it's a very acceptable machine at its price point. It takes around 5 minutes from starting up the machine to having your coffee and having it cleaned - very happy with it so far.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Pete
PeteBrisbane

Easy to use coffee machine

I purchased this machine along with a Breville grinder and after finding the right settings for the grinder, I can honestly say it makes an excellent cup of coffee. The machine warms up quickly, is so simple to use and makes a consistently great cup. My only gripe is the size of the tray as it can fill up with water quite quickly and then start to overflow.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Qingdao ren zai Mel
Qingdao ren zai MelMelbourne

real ka fei

wife loves coffee especially after giving birth to two kids, she told me rather than spend 5 dollars each time, she prefers to make her own at home. thus here we are, big brand, stainless steel finish, easy operation, perfect machine for family use. as long as she does the cleaning, i would give this beauty 10 out of 5 stars.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
WSKM
WSKMSydney, NSW

perfect machine

it is easy to use. this machine makes you like a real barista. The only down side, you have to do maintenance and the kit is not that cheap. I am really impressed with life of the machine. They are really good quality workmanship which reflected to the price that you paid.

Date PurchasedMay 2014
Tom
TomVictoria

Has a major flaw in the design

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Yani S
Yani SAU

Can't beat this Coffee machine

I have one at work and one at home. Next getting one for the Girlfriends place. I only drink a doppio. (Double shot espresso) And i can make it better in this machine than most coffee shops make it for me. Easy to use if you know how to use it. Pretty easy to clean too

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Charles
CharlesMelbourne

Not up to its ancestry

Date PurchasedJan 2018
johnnyk
johnnyk

Not as good a past machines

This unit replaced my old Breville 800 Class Espresso which I owned without any problem for about 6 years till it finally broke down took it in for repairs was told not viable so of to buy another Breville.
Well, this Duo Temp pro cant hold a mirror to my old one, while it works ok the coffee creme is no way near as good nor the flavor close, so disappointed.
Will be selling it off I think.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Tammy-Leah S.asked

My machine seems to have steam and water droplets escaping fron around the hex attachment at the top of the steam wand. It is tight, how do I fix this please Thanks

Allieb44
Allieb44asked

I have just bought this. I can not seem to get a good strong coffee from it. It just seems really watery and very weak. Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong please?

Nipun L.
Nipun L.

depending on which basket you use, you will want to use a certain amount of ground coffee. the duo temp pro comes with an 18g basket and i believe a 12g. In my opinion i would say go for the 18g. make sure u coffee is ground fine enough but not so fine you get only a few drops out. you want to aim for a 36g pull during 27-30 seconds. if you are using pre-ground coffee use the pressurised "dual wall" basket. keep in mind none of these variables are set in stone so feel free to play around with them. theres a playlist on youtube that i really recommend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTFsBqhpLes&list=PLxz0FjZMVOl15gHRbhcZSDvlgUV4vxnp9

Connie
Connieasked

Can I use generic cleaning powders to clean machine? Thanks

Tammy-Leah S.

Don't know about powders, but I put 2 litres of vinegar through it....I put the vinegar in, let it sit for about 2 hrs, then let 1/2 out through the coffee part and then the rest out through the milk nozzle. Then I repeat with about 2 full water containers. I've had mine forever

See all Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS questions

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategorySemi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines