Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS

Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS (page 4 of 7)

MPNs: 35904110, 947 and BES810BSS

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Tenn G
Tenn G

Can’t live without

The Brevile coffee machine is what starts my day. It is super easy to use. The coffee tastes better than any coffee shop. You do not have to be a barista to use it, and cleaning is a breeze. If you are thinking of purchasing a coffee machine this is the one to get.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Queli
QueliAU

Great

It’s easy to use if you have a basic understanding of making barista style coffee and milk frothing
Comes with everything you need except the coffee haha
Which is perfect because you get to choose any which one and all that you like! From organic to Swiss filtered decaf

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Kels1992
Kels1992east ballina

makes a great cuppa and silky milk

cannot fault , Only way you get a bad coffee is if you dont run water through the coffee terminal before using each time , frother makes silky milk easy to clean and compact. If you know how to use a coffee machine properly you can't go wrong every time!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Find out how Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS compares to other Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Tamara
TamaraPerth

Great product

Never used to drink coffee regularly but after buying this for my hubby now cant go without my morning coffee taste so good and is super quick and easy to make/&clean. :)
Comes with little cleaning tools so milk build up is never an issue. Have not had any problems with this machine :)

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
iltby
iltby

Great value machine

This was a downgrade for me since moving away from a housemate that had the next model up so I do miss the built-in grinder and slightly sturdier feel, but this machine nonetheless makes very good coffee and is easy to use. It doesn't take up too much bench space and is very intuitive.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Matt S
Matt SHobart

If you know your coffee and know how to make coffee -this is the perfect machine!

This machine is basic, yet powerful and ideal for the person who knows their way around a manual coffee machine.
There is nothing complicated, just need to know your grinds and measurements. It is not as simple as a capsule machine, but not much more complicated.

Very easy to clean
Pumps out quality coffee all the time

Very impressed with this product,
Ideal for a espresso drinker

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Sana
SanaMelbourne

Good coffees with a little practice

Making a good coffee with this machine needs some practice, however the machine is easy to use and easy to clean. All the parts are good quality and machine has very low maintenance costs. Overally I'm happy with it and am using it everyday in the mornings if I have time to make coffee. It takes me about 8 minutes to prepare the coffee.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Hackspett
HackspettSydney

Simple and easy to use

Coffee as always tastes amazing, but more than anything the machine is easy to take apart and clean. Compared to my previously purchased coffee machine which was very loud when making the coffee, this one is quieter, so its a very successful purchase. Considering the price, it seems very affordable for its quality.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Coffee Everytime

For the price, this is a great coffee machine. I had to replace my old coffee machine and the assistance I had from Breville customer service was excellent. They suggested the Duo Temp would be best suited for my needs and they were right. Easy to use, looks good, and to top it off, makes great lattes every time. Very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend this machine.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Jess
JessCanberra

A great first machine

Its easy to clean and use with its straightforward design and the coffee always tastes great! Also as a plus it isn't too noisy!! I have never owned a coffee machine like this before and I wish I had bought one sooner. I am quite happy with my cafe quality coffee machine!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
The Pied Piper
The Pied PiperPerth, WA

Perfect first machine

Ive owned this machine for just over a year now and I can't really fault it. It is the first espresso machine I've ever had and has been a perfect introduction to cafe quality homemade coffee. After a bit of practice it makes a perfect brew everytime. It may not have all the bells and whistles of the more expensive machines, but it is simple and easy to use and has only what it needs to make an amazing coffee. Before long it will be your own coffee that will be your standard to compare all others against, and it won't be often you taste another as good. If you're looking for a budget first machine you can't really go wrong.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Breville customer service awful

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Anon
Anon

A very nice coffee

I'm no coffee expert but I really like the latte I make with this machine, It's easy to clean, not too noisy, easy to use so I'm quite happy. I also purchased the matching grinder to go with. A slight pain to find the filters but I rang breville and they organised over the phone to post them out to me which was quick so I'm happy

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Sarasi
SarasiMelbourne

Easy to use

I got this Cofee machine as a gift from a friend. It's easy to use and easy to clean. However it takes time to prepare the coffee in the mornings with all the steps of making the coffee and preparing the milk. I prefer having my coffee ready within 5 minutes of waking up so the capsule ones work better for me.
Coffee tastes good with a little practice on preparing the milk properly. I use it during weekends and never had a problem with it so far.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
longreefbeach
longreefbeachNewcastle

Fire Hazard - pump does not turn off

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Tammy-Leah S.asked

My machine seems to have steam and water droplets escaping fron around the hex attachment at the top of the steam wand. It is tight, how do I fix this please Thanks

Allieb44
Allieb44asked

I have just bought this. I can not seem to get a good strong coffee from it. It just seems really watery and very weak. Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong please?

Nipun L.
Nipun L.

depending on which basket you use, you will want to use a certain amount of ground coffee. the duo temp pro comes with an 18g basket and i believe a 12g. In my opinion i would say go for the 18g. make sure u coffee is ground fine enough but not so fine you get only a few drops out. you want to aim for a 36g pull during 27-30 seconds. if you are using pre-ground coffee use the pressurised "dual wall" basket. keep in mind none of these variables are set in stone so feel free to play around with them. theres a playlist on youtube that i really recommend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTFsBqhpLes&list=PLxz0FjZMVOl15gHRbhcZSDvlgUV4vxnp9

Connie
Connieasked

Can I use generic cleaning powders to clean machine? Thanks

Tammy-Leah S.

Don't know about powders, but I put 2 litres of vinegar through it....I put the vinegar in, let it sit for about 2 hrs, then let 1/2 out through the coffee part and then the rest out through the milk nozzle. Then I repeat with about 2 full water containers. I've had mine forever

See all Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS questions

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategorySemi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines