Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS

Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS (page 5 of 7)

MPNs: 35904110, 947 and BES810BSS

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
LaurieD
LaurieDUmina Beach

Good machine

A good little coffee machine that makes a lovely cup of coffee. It seems to use less coffee than my old machine (Lumina, Aldi). Cleaning the drip trays is a bit of a pain, and the milk frother is messy. A nice compact design, fits well in my small kitchen.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Nadia P
Nadia P

Love this machine

Received this as a housewarming gift! We love it. So easy to use, only thing is I wish it came with a bigger steam jug. Otherwise great user friendly machine which is easy to clean, it would be more convenient if you could use the steam wand at the same time as when the coffee is pouring

ChelseaJaronCharlie
ChelseaJaronCharlieQLD, 4227

Good coffee machine

This is a good little coffee machine if you plan on not over using it. You have to measure your own coffee as it will keep pouring it. It makes amazing milk (was the best part about this machine) the taste of coffee varied with the brand but it was still lovely. It's hard to clean and ended up blowing up after 5 years of use. I did make anything from 5-10 coffees a day as I have a big family and it's not meant for that many coffees so I suggest making 3 max
I purchased another one 6 months ago but gifted it to my mum

Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Find out how Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS compares to other Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Silver Fox
Silver Fox

Very good

Very easy to use, coffee does not disappoint, easy to clean. Appears to be a very good product will buy this make again. My wife and I have purchased this make previously, one product we had for 13 years.Will State ounce again, a very good product which has brought a lot of satisfaction.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
kawalla
kawallaSydney

Excellent Coffee Very Reliable

I've owned this coffee machine for 2 years and would easily rate it 5 stars. The machines performed faultlessly every day (for 2 years) plus the quality of milk and coffee is excellent.

The hardest part of owning this is the setup of the coffee grind, get that right and your ready to go.

The machines easy to clean and contains a grinder saving valuable bench space.

5 out of 5 from me.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Roy Fernandez
Roy FernandezSydney

Best Machine

Wife loves the taste and the compact look of the machine. I Wish this one could last longer than those that lived in bad reviews .I hope this will have long lasting life. Some other features are havent been used since im new to this. Grind function has not been tested yet.

CTang
CTangadelaide

EASY and WORTH IT

For the price you pay, it's worth it!
Needs a few tries before you get the coffee right.
Easy to clean
Great for frothing (was on a similar machine from Sunbeam previously which was terrible!)
Simple instructions (train the kid!)
Compact for small kitchens and a single grouphead
Will defo stick to Breville in the future

kerrmick
kerrmickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good mid-range manual machine that makes excellent coffee. Very happy with it.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
xylophonens
xylophonensSydney, NSW

Great Machine for the price

Graet machine, great coffee. I had to give it away as I moved and it would no longert fit in my small kitchen. Makes better coffee than Nespresso and no problems with it ever. Easy to clean. Coffee tastes better than any coffee shop! Still going after 5 years. Highly recommended and quite compact. The more bells and wistles the more complicated. Saeco basic machines are also excellent.

Date PurchasedJuly 2012
Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines

Espresso temperature is really down

Although i love this the Breville Duo-Temp Pro machine, but I am very disappointed about my espresso temperature, it's not hot at all, it's not true that the espresso temperature will be around 200F as it's written in the breville packaging, I am really disappointed about this specific point. Breville customer service, could you please explain me why you have written that the espresso will be at 93 CELSIUS.

Cheeky08
Cheeky08Sydney

Appalling customer service and temperamental machine

Pen
PenBallarat

Great Coffee

This is our second Breville coffee machine and we are more than happy with it. It couldnt be easier to use and clean and we use it everyday. We have a much fancier unit at my workplace and the fact is it doesnt get used as much due to having too many steps to make coffee and then clean machine. We are very pleased with this machine and would highly recommend it.

Weedz
WeedzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No crema and faulty parts?? - UPDATE!

LindsaywMaleny

Good but not perfect...

Breville
BrevilleBreville

Hi Lindsayw - thanks for your comments. The design team receives these notifications and appreciates feedback. The Breville team

Hong
HongPerth

Amazing

The instructions were handy and the machine is excellent. It's extremely easy to clean and even if you are mediocre at making coffee, you will definitely be able to making really great coffee with this machine. If you drink coffee, you need this machine in your life. Can't live without it

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Breville
BrevilleBreville

Hi Hong - great news, thanks for your comments. The Breville team

Tammy-Leah S.asked

My machine seems to have steam and water droplets escaping fron around the hex attachment at the top of the steam wand. It is tight, how do I fix this please Thanks

Allieb44
Allieb44asked

I have just bought this. I can not seem to get a good strong coffee from it. It just seems really watery and very weak. Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong please?

Nipun L.
Nipun L.

depending on which basket you use, you will want to use a certain amount of ground coffee. the duo temp pro comes with an 18g basket and i believe a 12g. In my opinion i would say go for the 18g. make sure u coffee is ground fine enough but not so fine you get only a few drops out. you want to aim for a 36g pull during 27-30 seconds. if you are using pre-ground coffee use the pressurised "dual wall" basket. keep in mind none of these variables are set in stone so feel free to play around with them. theres a playlist on youtube that i really recommend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTFsBqhpLes&list=PLxz0FjZMVOl15gHRbhcZSDvlgUV4vxnp9

Connie
Connieasked

Can I use generic cleaning powders to clean machine? Thanks

Tammy-Leah S.

Don't know about powders, but I put 2 litres of vinegar through it....I put the vinegar in, let it sit for about 2 hrs, then let 1/2 out through the coffee part and then the rest out through the milk nozzle. Then I repeat with about 2 full water containers. I've had mine forever

See all Breville Duo-Temp Pro BES810BSS questions

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

CategorySemi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines