Breville Dual Boiler with Smart Grinder BES920 / BCG820

Breville Dual Boiler with Smart Grinder BES920 / BCG820 (page 5 of 8)

BES920 (Dual Boiler), BCG820 (Grinder)

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Fantastic Coffee

Cafe style coffee at home or the office!

After our $400 coffee machine died we decided to spend the bit extra and pick up one of these on special from Harvey Norman and WOW the difference in coffee is outstanding, we make coffee for all our staff and clients and have had only good feedback.

The free 3 months of coffee was just an added bonus!

Kerri
Kerri

Absolutely Perfect!

We're really pleased with this machine. I did a bit of research before purchasing. The coffee is superb cafe quality and the machine is just so incredibly easy to use and clean. Two lattes takes approx 4 mins from switching the machine on to finishing making the coffee! It's now hard to have coffees out as this machine makes the best coffee all the time!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Danielle
DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Machine!

Great coffee machine. It's the best on the market for an all manual machine. Awesome grinder, hardly any overspray of coffee when grinding. Highly recommended purchasing! Will not be disappointed.
Great tasting coffee. Also love how it tells me it needs to be descaled. Runs very quitely.
Has a wheel to help move the machine which is great.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Appliances

Find out how Breville Dual Boiler with Smart Grinder BES920 / BCG820 compares to other Appliances

Heartwashed
HeartwashedDarling Downs, QLD

Don’t ignore ‘De-scale!’

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Works well

Both products work very well. Its great that you can froth the milk and that it pours coffee at the same time. Grinder grinds well ..you need to adjust it every time you use a different coffee. Easy to clean. Has a "clean me now" icon which is helpful to tell you when you need to insert a tablet in it to clean. Very happy with product.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Liz L
Liz LPerth

Cafe coffee at home

This machine is easy to use, easy to clean and stands head and shoulders above other home coffee machines. The taste of the coffee it makes at home is on par with that of any cafe, and the milk texture it makes is silky and smooth. I would recommend this machine to any aspiring barrister or anyone who wants the taste of coffee from a cafe in their house.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
SIU
SIU

Making really good coffee

Date PurchasedNov 2017
KevinH
KevinHSydney, NSW

Amazing - life changing buy

I bought this almost 2 years ago and it is fantastic. Great coffee, good steaming. Very robust, I have the grinder too, and both have changed my life. The only downside is now when I go to a coffee shop, what I thought was a good cup is now average!

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Alison
AlisonMarrickville

Great at what it does

The coffee machine does a great job at grinding the coffee to make it nice and smooth. It is really helpful having the water tank at the front because I have things on top of it and it's hard to reach the back. The coffee is also good and I feel like a real barista and there is nothing better now than making coffee every morning.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

corkers898
corkers898Victoria, Australia

Excellent coffee machine

An awesome coffee machine. Lots of little things they've done right, which makes using it a dream. Front filling water tank is great if you've got cupboards above, storage for the tamper and tools make sure it always looks neat and tidy. Ow and it makes really good coffee when you've got nice fresh beans.

Goroo
GorooVIC, 3152

Love coffee at home in the morning!!

This coffee machine is totally meet my expectation. Really like to start my day with a cup of coffee with this machine. I purchased these two items at the end of financial year sale with a pretty good price. The best thing is I can have coffee at home which tastes as good as the restaurant one!

Date PurchasedJune 2017
KimH
KimHInverell

Brilliant

I got the two items as a deal together the coffee produced is amazing..the machine is my best friend. Grinder is great! Been using it non stop since I got it. I clean regularly and make sure that the filters are also replaced..bought a stock of filters to last me around 5 years...Which reminds me..Time for coffee..Was looking for the grinder to buy separately for my daughter for Christmas but unable to find anywhere. Purchased it online.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
lingaz
lingazPerth, WA

Your best friend in the morning

As a coffee enthusiast, I was hesitant to buy a regular consumer branded coffee machine for fear of poor coffee quality. I have been proven wrong! I've had this machine for 3 years and it has never failed me! It extracts coffee to perfect crema; and steams velvety smooth milk. Highly recommended,

Date PurchasedAug 2014
Whine lover
Whine loverMarrickville

Best way to start the day

Date PurchasedFeb 2012
sam.ji1983
sam.ji1983AU

Excellent Coffee machine, love it!

this is the coffee machine you can compare to the commercial coffee in shopping center, although this is a little over, but the taste and texture of the coffee is A1 level.

brought from Harvey Norman, and used for 3 months, love it, although you need time to learn how to make a perfect coffee by this kind of manual machine (if you are newbie of coffee), but it worthy to spend some time on it, and the milk steamer is fantastic, easy and quick to make the perfect steam milk for Latte or Cappa.

All in one word, this machine is recommended if you are a coffee lover.

See all Breville Dual Boiler with Smart Grinder BES920 / BCG820 reviews

Ken
Kenasked
BES920 (Dual Boiler)

I have a BSS920 about 3 years old and am having a problem with descaling. Have descaled previously with no problems.
Following the manual instructions I empty the boilers and next step is to begin Descale, press 1 cup button to begin to descale and figures 20 (for seconds) show in screen) and press 1cup button. However nothing appears in the screen and nothing happens.
Anyone have a solution?

Reviewer R.

Breville should have a solution

Paul L
Paul Lasked
BES920 (Dual Boiler)

I complete a descale on my BES920 and the Descale Message remains on. Has been occuring for last 18 months or so. I descale every 2 to 3 months but no change

Richo
Richo

Hey Paul, apologies if you've tried this but maybe reset your hardness setting. With machine off, hold down 1 cup button and turn on. reset should appear on display, hit menu to select and then set your hardness.

Steve B.
Steve B.asked
BES920 (Dual Boiler)

Machine only heating to 72° then hovers around that temperature, have checked that the setting is still at 93° , tried unplugging for 60 minutes (as says somewhere in manual) .
Obviously can’t make a coffee at this temperature.

Any ideas please?

See similar complaint below

See all Breville Dual Boiler with Smart Grinder BES920 / BCG820 questions

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

Breville Dual Boiler with Smart Grinder BES920 / BCG820

Compare both Breville Dual Boiler with Smart Grinder BES920 / BCG820
CategoryAppliances and Coffee Grinders / RoastersAppliances and Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines
Pump Pressure15bar