VerifiedMPNs:35904392 and BMO300

2.8

Friv08
Friv08Sydney, NSW12 posts

Excellent microwave

This would be the best microwave I have ever purchased. It does everything I need it to do to cook our food evenly and efficiently. Great size and we love the stainless steel finish. It is very easy to clean and the buttons are easy to wipe clean and operate.

wenelle
wenelleIllawarra, NSW8 posts

If you want water dripping from your microwave after every use

The amount of steam and condensation produced in by this microwave is ridiculous
There is so much water after using it that it runs down the door and covers the counter underneath
The door remains steamed up for hours, sometimes days, after use
I checked the Troubleshooting guide, but it just accepts that "Steam may be produced... [and] accumulate..."
I've used numerous microwaves over a number of decades now and I have *never* experienced such appalling levels of condensation
Completely destroyed my confidence in Breville products Show details
Bradley Rees
Bradley ReesSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Easy use

This microwave is so easy to use and it is super efficient, type in the amount of time you want press start, ITS THAT SIMPLE. 4 years on no regrets Show details
Sim1here
Sim1hereSydney, NSW61 posts

Qazzaz
QazzazPerth, WA3 posts

Not impressed

Very noisy and doesn’t always heat well. Certain foods it heats well, others not so. Won’t pop a bag of microwave popcorn (half the bag in 3 minutes?). I assumed being 1100w it would match the performance of my old microwave but doesn’t appear to do so. Show details
Taylor
TaylorSydney29 posts

Easy to use no complaints

Purchased to replace a similar Breville microwave that had some rust inside after a number of years. Very happy with the brand, easy to use and looks fine. We don't really use complicated functions on the microwave so unsure of everything it can do but for a simple and cheap machine it is perfect.

PeterWH
PeterWHTorrens 2607, ACT54 posts

easy to use and no problems

I am in a housing apartment and I got one of these microwaves when I first got here.

It is an excellent product and easy to use and helps out greatly....the food is great and hot and the features are excellent.

Well done on Breville on this product and keep up producing fine products

Dan
DanSouth East Queensland, QLD22 posts

Noisiest Microwave you can purchase

Bought this microwave from The Good Guys and was told of the noise issue. We thought it couldn't be that bad and we were wrong. This microwave does the job of heating and defrosting food but the noise is just unbearable.

Me and my housemates try not to use this microwave late at night because you can hear the microwave outside and and in all our rooms. My new housemate thought it was just broken but told him that it's always been like that.

Since it has been 2 years already, the plastic part where the the start button has already started to peel off.

Gave it 2 stars for the affordable price and the modern "stainless steel" design. But chip in a few more bucks and get a quiter microwave

Stephania
StephaniaSouth Australia10 posts

Fantastic Microwave - fast and powerful!

I purchased this microwave in the EOFY sale at good guys. Has no complaints what so ever. Sleek modern design, easy to use and relatively quiet. Since purchase have had no issues and would recommend to all. Very good value for money and simple clear buttons, make it easy for the whole family.

Jessica Micallef
Jessica MicallefCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC9 posts

Loves it

This microwave is a great size. Can easily fit 2 containers in there which is very convenient. Isn't very loud either, heats up quickly and evenly spread. Would buy again for sure.

Setting the time was a piece of cake and the settings are a breeze. Worked all of this out without using the guide too so anyone can handle this.

Āryapāla Saville
Āryapāla SavilleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

simple operator

Simple key pad makes it easy to programme. Auto start 30sec button is what i use most. The door has a handle rather than pushing a button to open which is a better design than push button release doors. Its high wattage so it cooks super fast and has good capacity too. Very happy

Crowny
CrownyMelbourne4 posts

Good Design Cooks Well

Very pleased with this Breville microwave. It has a generally solid and robust build quality to it and is fast as its 1100w. It cooks, defrosts and reheats like a champ. I give it quite a work out at my place and it never lets me down. Menus are simple and logical. No surprises. It just works well.

Raj
RajSydney3 posts

Solid & Good reliable microwave

Ease of use & very good one.More space The buttons on the face panel are easy to use and very useful. It has 5 possible power levels and at 1100W it heats food very efficiently as you would expect for the value.Over all very happy with the Product and easy forthe kids to use too

Winnie
Winnie

Only lasted 18 months

I loved this microwave initially but recently it has started making a weird noise, like a constant static noise. I am worried it is going to blow up or start a fire so I have had to turn it off when not using it which is really inconvenient as we often have people staying at our house who wont know about this and might not turn the microwave off, which is a worry. This just isn't good enough as I have had Breville products in the past that have lasted many years which is why I bought this brand again. I wouldn't recommend it.

Mary
Mary7 posts

It's a good one

When i was looking at the microwave the people next to me were horrified my one was going to be scrap for not cooking a cake so with this one it was my number one test was the cake that you mix up in a jug and pour into a large ring mould and 12 minutes later you have the best chocolate cake ever well in this microwaves case it has been voted best ever not the last one . Easy to use for my usual tasks too