Breville Quick & Easy BMO300

Breville Quick & Easy BMO300

MPNs: 35904392 and BMO300

Easy to use no complaints

Purchased to replace a similar Breville microwave that had some rust inside after a number of years. Very happy with the brand, easy to use and looks fine. We don't really use complicated functions on the microwave so unsure of everything it can do but for a simple and cheap machine it is perfect.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

easy to use and no problems

I am in a housing apartment and I got one of these microwaves when I first got here.
It is an excellent product and easy to use and helps out greatly....the food is great and hot and the features are excellent.
Well done on Breville on this product and keep up producing fine products

Noisiest Microwave you can purchase

Bought this microwave from The Good Guys and was told of the noise issue. We thought it couldn't be that bad and we were wrong. This microwave does the job of heating and defrosting food but the noise is just unbearable.

Me and my housemates try not to use this microwave late at night because you can hear the microwave outside and and in all our rooms. My new housemate thought it was just broken but told him that it's always been like that.

Since it has been 2 years already, the plastic part where the the start button has already started to peel off.

Gave it 2 stars for the affordable price and the modern "stainless steel" design. But chip in a few more bucks and get a quiter microwave

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Fantastic Microwave - fast and powerful!

I purchased this microwave in the EOFY sale at good guys. Has no complaints what so ever. Sleek modern design, easy to use and relatively quiet. Since purchase have had no issues and would recommend to all. Very good value for money and simple clear buttons, make it easy for the whole family.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Loves it

This microwave is a great size. Can easily fit 2 containers in there which is very convenient. Isn't very loud either, heats up quickly and evenly spread. Would buy again for sure.
Setting the time was a piece of cake and the settings are a breeze. Worked all of this out without using the guide too so anyone can handle this.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

simple operator

Simple key pad makes it easy to programme. Auto start 30sec button is what i use most. The door has a handle rather than pushing a button to open which is a better design than push button release doors. Its high wattage so it cooks super fast and has good capacity too. Very happy

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Good Design Cooks Well

Very pleased with this Breville microwave. It has a generally solid and robust build quality to it and is fast as its 1100w. It cooks, defrosts and reheats like a champ. I give it quite a work out at my place and it never lets me down. Menus are simple and logical. No surprises. It just works well.

Solid & Good reliable microwave

Ease of use & very good one.More space The buttons on the face panel are easy to use and very useful. It has 5 possible power levels and at 1100W it heats food very efficiently as you would expect for the value.Over all very happy with the Product and easy forthe kids to use too

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Solid reliable microwave

This is one of the better microwaves Ive used in my life. Heats food evenly and doesn't take too long. The buttons on the face panel are easy to use and very useful. It has 5 possible power levels and at 1100W it heats food very efficiently as you would expect for $250.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Only lasted 18 months

I loved this microwave initially but recently it has started making a weird noise, like a constant static noise. I am worried it is going to blow up or start a fire so I have had to turn it off when not using it which is really inconvenient as we often have people staying at our house who wont know about this and might not turn the microwave off, which is a worry. This just isn't good enough as I have had Breville products in the past that have lasted many years which is why I bought this brand again. I wouldn't recommend it.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

It's a good one

When i was looking at the microwave the people next to me were horrified my one was going to be scrap for not cooking a cake so with this one it was my number one test was the cake that you mix up in a jug and pour into a large ring mould and 12 minutes later you have the best chocolate cake ever well in this microwaves case it has been voted best ever not the last one . Easy to use for my usual tasks too

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Easy to Use

This microwave is easy to use and has decent power. It has the numbers so you can set the precise time. Very quiet and has a pull open handle rather than a press-in button that often wears out. Only one criticism in that the number pad is already becoming worn after only minimal use.

Very great product

I like this product and the style, materials is good too. Easy to set up and easy to use, I have been used this microwave more then 4 years and still very good to use. The price also not very expensive, Is worth to buy such a product if you like using microwave at home.

Date PurchasedNov 2013

Great performer for the price!

Purchased this to replace a Panasonic flatbed microwave and I am liking it so much more! I love the big handle and the fact that it has a proper number pad instead of the large increments only. Also it doesn't have a hundred different automatic programs to confuse you. The instant start or add 30 seconds is nice.

This model has been around for many years also which gives me confidence that Breville are onto a good thing. I guess the only downsides are that it's probably not the quietest model out there, also the beep sounds are a bit loud and basic and it doesn't seem to have a standalone timer which is annoying. Apart from that it looks great in our kitchen and I'm very happy with the purchase.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Good size for a family

I bought it from Target on sale. The size of the microwave is really good about 30litres. You can fit in big containers to warm food. Its features are easy to use and doesn’t make loud noise while heating . I have been using it for 2 years now. I hope, it will last for few more years

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Plain and standard microwave that operates quite well

The microwave is quite large with plenty of space for large plates. The settings and features are pretty standard for a microwave, but it works quite well in terms of heating the food thoroughly and evenly. It is sturdy and well built, although the plate can become displaced, requiring a little adjustment to sit right again.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Does what it says on the box

Very sturdy and well built. I really like the large handle to open the door, easier to grab/clean then pressing a button.
The stainless steal is easy to clean and looks good. It's got plenty of power and cooks the food well. It is a good size, easy to fit large plates. Would buy again.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Basic and functional

It is ideal for my daily cooking. I use it to warm leftover, defrost and heat up my milk a little bit to go well with Milo. It is easy to use. These is no excess buttons and unwanted functions. It has all I need and just right. This model has a capacity of 34L, and it's totally suitable for a big family. It works quietly and the beeping wouldn't be too loud but you can just hear when the food is ready. I am glad we bought this with a good price althought we had to carry it back home by bus when the time we didn't have a car.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Very efficient

This is a great little microwave, it has never missed a beat, it is very straightforward easy to use. it's pretty quiet and it is easy to clean. it's big enough to take the large dinner plates. I use it for a variety of foods,vegetables,puddings and have always had hood results

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Works Well

Simple and easy to use, quiet and efficient. This microwave is aesthetically pleasing, blends well with other appliances and has a simply to use display. Heats the food evenly throughout. Is well priced and from a trusted brand. Would recommend to anyone seeking a simply, stylish and mid sized microwave.