3Breville Body Zone BZB537WHT

VerifiedMPN:BZB537WHT
2.2

18 reviews · Statistics

17%17%67%
See the Best Electric Blankets & Heated Throws in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bree H.
Bree H.NSWIllawarra, NSW

Bron
BronVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Terrible. It stopped working after 3 years of light use

Do not buy this electric blanket! Mine stopped working after 3 years.
I cannot say much more than that.
I feel extremely ripped off and will not be buying a Breville product in the future. Show details
Kim
Kim

Blanket failed within warranty

I purchased the expensive Breville BZB537WHT as I wanted a premium product. The blanket failed with the warranty period and the blanket was replaced. The replacement blanket again filed within the warranty period and Breville will not replace this blanket as they back date the warranty period to the purchase date of the original blanket. This blanket was the most expensive on the market and I believed I was purchasing a top quality product. I am quite shocked that Breville is not standing by their product. I would suggest that anyone who may be thinking of purchasing this blanket to not do so.  Show details
John151
John151AU30 posts

Controls not practical

Compared to our previous blanket (Sunbeam), this one heats very quickly. However, the controls leave something to be desired. If you wake during the night and need to turn the blanket on or off, then you will need a torch, two hands and your wits about you! Finding the 'Off' position, using the 3 way switch, can be a challenge (could replace 'Auto' position with memory button/s). There are no LED lamps to indicate if the blanket is on or off. The unsightly cords mean the control dangles too far away from where it is required. Easiest solution would be to just copy Sunbeam's controls - they got it sorted a long while ago Show details
Miro L.
Miro L.2 posts

Faulty

Left totally faulty. Right after turn on in 5 mins faulty. Waste of money never go with this brand
Too expensive. Used two years and need through out. Not good experience  Show details
Ruby F.
Ruby F.ACTCanberra 2600, ACT

Worst electric blanket I’ve ever had

Being in a cold are we always have an electric blanket. After our last breville one wore out we looked no further than another breville and paid a bit more too. BIG mistake. It might have multiple heat settings but any higher than 1 and you are being cooked alive (and I feel the cold and love to be toasty but not that hot). 1.2m cord dangling off the bed means you have to fish for the controller and have a mass of cables beside the bed. And the connection is right near your head and very uncomfortable. I didn’t think it possible to get an electric blanket so very wrong. Show details
K R
K R2 posts

Flashing F

First blanket had t.o be returned when controls failed now second blanket flashing F after just 5 minutes. Tired of having to return whole item so will not be purchasing this brand again. Previous reviewer is correct, no mention of Fflashing in directions!

jerry
jerryLaunceston4 posts

Awesome never get hot feet again

This is one of my best purchases.

Have you ever had the trouble of hot feet at night? This solves it ... you are able to just have the top half of your bed warm or bottom half.

very nice heat too

Patricia V
Patricia VNew South Wales6 posts

Bad choice

We bought this blanket because it has dual zone heating. It was not the cheapest one, but I love to have my feet a little longer heated than the rest of my body. Well, so far ... it worked. But the heating is so weak. Compared with my old heating blanket it is probably 30% of what I'm used to. I rejected my old blanket because the wires started to stain through the fabric, but I happily took it back from the attic. Even with his patchy looks, it heats way better than the Breville Body Zone BZB537WHT.

Dockerelle
DockerelleWAPerth, WA14 posts

Perfect can't live without it

I love this. Love you can have hotter on part of your body than the other. Very easy to use and adjust. Bought it from myer who were very helpful

Lisa
LisaBrisbane6 posts

This is perfect

I like this blanket. For me, its little bit too hot to use as the blanket. So I just use as the quilt cover on my body. It can be warm very quickly after I turn it on. The only problem is if the blanket get wet, it will have a bad smell.

Olme
OlmeVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC14 posts

Only worked for 1 day

Bought this at myer with the recommendation of staff. It only worked for 1 day, then one of the controller didnt work anymore. I took that overseas, so end up having to bring it back to Australia. Took the controller back, hopping they can swap it. Then advised by myer they can only swap the entire blanket. Had to take the whole thing back , and end up just returning it. My target electric blanket works much better and i had it for 3 years.

Tanny D
Tanny DMelbourne4 posts

Defected

Left side works perfectly, right side only half of it heats up. Will take it back after winter is over.

Other than that, heats up quickly, 6 levels of heat is a bit overkill for me — Can't really distinguish the difference between 1&2, 3&4 and 5&6 to be honest.

PG18
PG18Melbourne52 posts

Ok

I purchased the Breville Bodyzone recently after my Kambrook electric blanket was loyal to me for nine years. This blanket was more expensive. It displayed an F error when I only had it for a week. It is also harder to use.

nicole_mcm
nicole_mcmPerth6 posts

Was awesome until it stopped working

Loved the 2 zones and the flexibility of the hourly timer. Then started to get the F fault on one of the controllers meaning it would shop heating. Turned off unplugged etc. sometimes this would work but other nights it repeatedly faulted. Ended up returning and getting a sunbeam as it seems this a common fault for the product. Very disappointed for the price.