Breville Bodyzone Rejuvenating

Breville Bodyzone Rejuvenating

5.0 from 1 review

Great Unit

Really easy to use foot spa, very stable on carpet. Need to put a towel underneath when using because it gets a bit "splashy" . Handy to have the accu attachments. I found mixing them up was good. Each foot responded to different attachments. The pumice stone worked really well on my cracked heals. I found I could use with warm , hot and cold water - just as relaxing but each one a different experience. Recommend to anyone who wants to pamper their feet.
Spa jets make this different, and better, from other units I have tried.
Can get a bit splashy if topped up to the Max. I found this was resolved by using a towel underneath

Melasked

Is it possible to still get the feet rollers for the foot spa? I've moved and lost all bar two of them.

Breville
BrevilleBreville

Hi Mel - this product has been discontinued and Breville no longer has spare parts available. Thanks, the Breville team

Ok, thank you.

pete

peteasked

Do I put hot or cold water in the foot spa?

Breville
BrevilleBreville

Hi Pete - fill the foot spa with either warm or cold water, ensuring that the water does not raise over the
marked maximum fill lines. The Bodyzone Rejuvenating Foot Spa has an inbuilt heating element which is designed to maintain the temperature of the water added to the unit, and reduce heat loss during operation. It is not designed to heat up water.

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives