Breville Fast Slow Cooker BPR200

MPN: BPR200

143 questions from our users

svativ

svativasked

My FSP cooker is approx. 4 years old and has worked beautifully. Suddenly, began receiving EO error message any time I try to use it. Doesn't matter if its a lid closed function (pressure cook, steam) or open (saute, sear). Just keeps beeping and giving the EO message. All parts appear to be in tact, clean, etc.
Please advise!

BrevilleBreville

For all issues, resolutions and troubleshooting, please contact Breville directly by email at askus@breville.com.au, by calling 61 1300 139 798, or by filling out our web form: https://brevilleusa.secure.force.com/reg/webtocaseweb?param=AU&language=en_AU&brand=Breville

Neesy D.

Neesy D.asked

So I've just realised now that my cooker has had a recall is it too late to get the replacement part??

Emma

Emmaasked

When I first got my BPR200, it would jot come to pressure - at all. I contacted Breville directly and just got a rude lady who was no help at all. I ended u discovering the little black plastic piece that covers the safety value that sits in the lid was loose. I have been using it regularly for years now, but this piece of plastic, which I somehow managed not to lose, has melted out of shape and no longer fits in its little hole in the lid.
I contacted Breville to purchase a replacement part, but they did not even understand what I was talking about! I have searched high and low and the only option is to purchase a new lid or a new machine. It is such a waste because everything else is in such good condition! It should be less than $5 to buy this little piece of black plastic so I can use my machine again. Anyone got any advice, or a machine they are disposing of?

PML

PMLasked

What is the PSI of High , Medium and Low setting on Breville Fast Slow Cooker, Model BPR200

Don B.

Don B.asked

Can you use the warm function to reheat the cooled cooked food before serving??

BrevilleBreville

The Breville® BPR200 Fast Slow Cooker™ will finish Slow Cooking and automatically go into the Keep Warm mode for 30 minutes. If this time is not enough, the Keep Warm function can be manually selected and programmed for between 2 and 99 minutes. It will take some time to take cooled food and reheat it using the Keep Warm function but it can be done.

Reno S.asked

How do I know what pressure setting to set the pressure Cooker at low, medium, or high. I know the recipes say which setting but if I'm not cooking off a recipe how do I know which setting? Thanks oh also I really love the breville fast/slow pressure Cooker, it's my first one and I think it is fantastic have had no problems at all

BrevilleBreville

If you are testing a new recipe, you may need to check the components and match them with another one that has the settings already decided. For example, if you are cooking a dish that uses bone-in meat, you'll want higher temperatures and higher pressure to ensure the meat is tender. If you are cooking stock, medium pressure is preferred.

Reno S.

Oh I see! So settings represent temperature and pressure, OK that helps me a lot. Thanks for the reply

Ella

Ellaasked

Breville, love my Fast Slow Cooker, but the pressure selection valve is jammed on high. Any ideas? I've tried everything to loosen it up and get it to move to no avail.

Robynasked

My Breville Fast/Slow cooker is 3 years old and It hasn't had a lot of use, I mainly cook with it in winter. I got it out the other day and cant get the lid open it just doesn't want to turn. Has anyone else had this problem as I'm soo disappointed thought I would get more use out of it for the price.

annie1962
annie1962

so the lid should just turn to the left and then you just lift it off. Sometimes it seems that it doesn't want to come off at all but it does if it's turned the correct way.
If no joy, give them a call I refer to this vid sometimes

Robyn

Thank you I think mine has a problem its getting stuck and the lid wont turn at all. I'l have to take it to a service centre to see if they can work it out. Hopefully its a simple fix.

Linda

Lindaasked

Rubber seal ring BPR200.
Where can I get a replacement please.

Shaz Thorndike

Shaz Thorndikeasked

Anyone have a cooker that died but wish to sell or donate the lid? I’m missing the safety locking pin. They don’t sell them as replacement parts and new lids cost the same as a whole new cooker!

Tony H

Tony Hasked

My bpr200 starts to slow cook and then stops/turns off half way through cooking....Ive had the machine for near on 5 years...Time for a new one or is there a fix?

JaimeE

I’ve binned mine - so many ruined meals it was no longer worth the stress. Outside of warranty nothing will be done

RSS

RSSasked

Ive used the cooker once but now the LCD screen wont turn on (yes its all plugged in) so I cant use it any longer. Any ideas?

Katyasked

First time using the slow cooker, I came in a few hours later and noticed it was still on 6h does it not count down? I thought maybe I had forgotten to press start or something and stopped and started it again!!!! In think I may have lost 3 hours of cooking or was it cooking and the timer dosent count down?

JaimeE

It should count down, and that’s what mine has stopped doing - doesn’t countdown and then burns the food!

Katy

I rang the customer number and I have to send it back !! Not happy, bought it online through peters of Kensington. Had to send the first one back due to huge dints in the cooker and now the second one they sent dosent bloody work !!

Moira B

Moira Basked

the recipe book states to cook a roast with the pressure cooker function it will take approx 15 minutes for a 1.2kg size but if i was to use a 2.4 instead would i just double the time? i have never used a pressure cooker before so im clueless? many thanks

Carles R

Carles Rasked

I've had the Fast-Slow Pro for a couple of months and it seems to have issues with the safety pin and the hole not aligning properly unless I play with it. Is this normal?

Rob H
Rob H

Mine does this also

Rhiannon B

Rhiannon Basked

What is the volume of the duo cup?? We have lost ours

Nina

I have lost mine too and found this:

3/4 of a standard measuring cup of water (or .71 of an AU cup to be more specific when converting from US cups to AU cups) and 5.5oz (156g) of rice.

Source: Rice cooker manual - http://www.brevilleusasupport.com/brc350xl/care-and-use (and https://www.breville.com/us/en/parts-accessories/parts/sp0010531.html for reassurance that they are the same cup for both machines).

Lana Z

Lana Zasked

what is the measurement of the rice cup I misplaced mine

Nina

See my answer to Rhiannon above.

kathie

kathieasked

I'm still trying how to find out how to open after cooking. Mine will not turn around sufficiently to release. It isn't hot. Any help?

handya

push the steam vent down to allow the hole and pin to slide left and release. must be jammed on the steam vent. (5mm hollow round pop up jobby) stops it being opened hot...pin up.

Amanda

Amandaasked

I have moved and my safety locking pin is missing

Where can I get one in South Australia?

handya

breville (nz) told me i could only buy the lid as a complete unit at a cost of 139$. From memory it is designed to allow the pressure to build when the lid is closed. Maybe remove it if you are handy? Of course I am in no way recommending you tinker with the unit like I did. Good luck.

barbara

barbaraasked

where can get a bowl from breville bowl from here in new zealand?

BrevilleBreville

Breville New Zealand would be happy to assist, please contact one of our dedicated support reps give us a call Monday through Friday 8am-4:30pm at 0800 273 845 or online at https://breville.co.nz

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives