Breville BZB437WHT

MPN: BZB437WHT

George

GeorgePerth, WA

One side stopped working after 9 months

Like others, this blanket has its limitations, the most annoying being the power cord connection. It is a hard plastic area right where my arm rests when I'm asleep, so I'm constantly adjusting my position to avoid it. Why can't it be positioned at the top of the blanket where it's covered by the pillow? I do like the separate adjustments for the top and bottom, but the middle of the bed stays cold, so the bed can still feel cold.

To top it all off, last night my wife's side control died completely, only 9 months after we purchased it, so it's back to Harvey Norman for a replacement under warranty. It was also expensive, $229, so I expected a better quality blanket for this price.

Purchased in August 2018 for $229.00.

Matilda

MatildaSouthwest, VIC

The body zone queen size electric blanket

I must admit it is easy to use and great to choose upper or lower body but we set it up on manual at the highest reading which is 6 and it is not warming up the bed at all like all the previous blanket we purchased I am wondering if there is something wrong with it please help.
Sonia

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman in Maribyrnong Victoria for $199.00.

Erry

Erry

Mixed feelings

I like the multiple settings and timer function. There are separate top and bottom body zones. The blanket has been going strong for nearly a year now (the previous Sunbeam blanket failed after one season). It's easy to use. For health reasons, I use it through summer as well as winter.

But, as a previous reviewer said, the connection boxes are on top of the mattress.There is one box on each side, They are about 1 cm high, and made of hard plastic. They intrude about 15 cm into the sleeping area. It has become so annoying that we are about to buy a different different blanket.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Find out how Breville BZB437WHT compares to other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Steven Mifsud

Steven Mifsud

Not Bad. Does the Job

As the winter approached, we decided to buy this electric blanket. Has easy to use heat settings and we put it on at least half and hour before going to bed.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Rebecca B

Rebecca B

Rubbery feeling!

I thought to myself i would i would invest in a new good quality electric blanket as i love getting into my nice warm bed in the cold winter months, so i wet and spent a substantial amount on my Breville electric blanket and after one use i had a rubber feeling on my skin when the blanket was on, so i thought it was odd to i turned it off. went to turn it on the next night and the remote wouldn't turn on. lucky enough the company of witch we purchased the item from we able to replace it for us with no issue, so we will see how the new one works. besides the fact of the item being faulty it fits well on the bed and is quite comfortable , the remote attachments are quite high on the bed so you dont feel them when laying in the bed.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

locks3Perth, WA

OK blanket but BAD design makes it annoying

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Breville
BrevilleBreville

Hi Locks3 - please contact customer service if you would like to discuss this issue in more detail - 1300 139 798. Thanks, the Breville team

locks3

Hi, have you changed the design or something since then ?
I was just letting you know that these issues need to be fixed on future products.
cheers