Breville BZB437WHT

MPN: BZB437WHT

Barney

BarneyHilbert

Very good product

Have been reading comments about this blanket and can't understand some of the criticism levelled. The blanket warms beautifully and when correctly fitted is not even noticeable. The cord connection to the blanket is in a perfect position out of the way of the sleeping area. Would highly recommend.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Nikki Brandt

Nikki BrandtAU

Warn and Cosy

I wanted a new electric blanket as we get minus 4 here in winter and this little blanket has been awesome. It has three settings, warms the bed very fast and it turns itself off during the night. Simply awesome.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
mun

munGold Coast

Must have for winter

We are very happy with this blanket - it is really comfortable and warm throughout the night. Our previous one gives electric shocks if one person touches the other. This one doesn't. The blanket fits snugly and there are not too many discernible undulations to annoy one when sleeping or trying to get to sleep. Well made.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Find out how Breville BZB437WHT compares to other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

KathyMB

KathyMBWindsor

Best electric blankets I have bought, wish I found them sooner!

I love the Breville electric blankets and really do wish I had found them sooner. For years I kept buying the Sunbeam ones only to have to replace them often. The Breville ones have dual zones (for body and for feet), have a boost button for a quick warm up, and have a timer so it can be turned off. I love this as I don't have to worry about the kids overheating. In the middle of winter I leave the foot section on all night on 2 or 3 (low) and turn the body bit off. Love them and will be buying one in King this winter...if they make them in King.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Tahereh

TaherehWoodville, SA

Keep you warm

I have two electric blankets and this one is my favorite because it gets warm quick and when I put it in low setting it can keep you warm through the night. Although I usually turn it off at nights. Great value for money. Really happy to use this instead of hot water bottles which make your bed wet!!!

Date PurchasedMay 2012