9Breville CitiZ&milk

3.4

Ahmed
AhmedSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive BEC660CRO

Best coffee machine and easy to use

Love it easy to use. I don't like the milk frother lid it breaks easy. It's required cleaning depending on how you use it. I use only starbucks coffe capsule. Show details
Kimmy Lea
Kimmy Lea
  BEC600MC

Noisy and Not Hot

Upgraded from a Nespresso machine from Woolies (approx $100) to this Breville Citiz machine (approx $300) and definitely not worth it. It is extremely noisy and the coffee is not hot. Very disappointing purchase.
The drip tray is also very shallow. Show details
nahdoo59 posts
  BEC650MC

Disappointing

Breville Citiz is disappointing in it's design. The top of the water container is not secured to top of the holder and falls into the water. Bad Design. Had De'Longhi Pixie for six years and two coffees every day at least and more with visitors has now got a problem but happy to pay $100 to have fixed. Wish we had contacted them before we bought the Citiz.l Show details
InternetGuy
InternetGuySouth East Queensland, QLD39 posts
  BEC650MS
Tony
Tony53 posts
  BEC600MR

Best Capsule Coffee Machine

This is an excellent quality coffee capsule machine, it's 19 Bar pressure coffee extraction delivers a perfect coffee every time. It's functionality is unsurpassed in terms of reliability, performance and ease of making a great coffee. It's also very easy to clean and maintain. I have to say that this is the best coffee machine I have ever owned. I always use Nespresso coffee capsules as they are aluminium and can handle the 19 Bar pressure, but are also excellent quality and taste. Five star rating. Show details
pwo128
pwo128Perth, WA130 posts
  BEC650MC

Great Nespresso machine - easy to use

Our old Nespresso U-Milk died after 5 years of hard service. When we were searching for another one this particular Breville machine looked appealing with its chrome looks, and JB Hifi had an excellent price so I took a closer look and decided to buy it.

We have not been let down.

The machine is actually easier to operate than the old one and it makes coffee just as well.

Interestingly the milk frother is exactly the same as my old machine so I have kept my old frother as a spare.

The feature I particularly like about this machine is the water tank is larger than others so you're not constantly refilling the tank.

The 650MC produces consistently good Nespresso coffee, is reliable and not expensive.

Highly recommended.

Pellet
PelletSydney, NSW5 posts
Pauli
Pauli8 posts

Great coffee maker

This machine makes a great cup of coffee and can’t fault it in anyway whatsoever.

You will not regret buying the Nespresso coffee machine from Breville they are brilliant for the money

There are plenty of different coffee flavours available that fit this type of machine and are compatible from Coles and Woolworths

badabingfc
badabingfcCamden Park4 posts

Great machine

Got this one whilst on special at Myer! Haven’t been disappointed. Does exactly what it’s meant to do, creamy coffee with no fuss. Very easy to set up and install. Like the Chrome colour and finishes. Easy to maintain, decent water storage and capsule space. Very happy with this product

Konidair
KonidairSydney5 posts

Good coffee maker

This is the first Nespresso machine we own and after 14 moths of use we still love it! The milk frother makes a nice rich froth and it doesn't burn the milk like the Aldi frother. The coffe has got a nice cream and aroma, even with compatible capsules. The only think I hate is that there is a lot of water ending up in the drip tray under the capsule tray

James L.
James L.Melbourne6 posts

Awesome

UPDATE 13/04/2022: Still working well :)

-------
Got this from TGG for $199 and it's been fantastic! I use this machine everyday now for my coffee because it quick and easy to use, but most importantly quick and easy to clean! However, I wished the water tank and bin capsules was a little bit bigger to last a week, but thats just me being lazy to empty and refill them :) Show details

caza1
caza1Sydney4 posts
  BEC650MR

Great little coffee machine

Very quick and easy to use and makes a great cup of coffee! Sure it's not going to be the same quality as what you'll get at your favorite cafe but it makes perfect coffee for home. Really easy to clean though highly recommend cleaning the milk frother immediately after every use. We also enjoy using the function to froth the milk cold, great for iced lattes in summer. You won't regret buying this!

HYK
HYKMelbourne4 posts
  BEC650MR

Simple to use

I purchased this back when nespresso had cashback+coffee credit promo. Good value for money. No need to buy coffee every morning. You can also find a good range of nespresso compatible capsules at coles and woolies and save! Coffee tastes great and its very easy to clean. Looks good in the kitchen.

Jackson L
Jackson LSydney5 posts
  BEC600MC

Can't fault

Friend bought us one from the UK as a house warming gift over 5 years ago and it is still running strong. Capsules are unfortunately a little expensive, however definitely my go to when I want a quick dose of caffeine or relaxing cup while sitting out on the balcony.

cnn888
cnn888Perth5 posts
  Verified BEC650MR

Make my life better everyday

First coffee machine to have. I was not a heavy coffee drinker as the cost of it is so high. Now that I have one at home, I can't go to work without having a perfect flat white everyday or just straight espresso if I am in a rush. It just make my day everyday.

Snoopytwo
Snoopytwo · CitiZ&milk BEC650MS (Silver)

My water tank for this coffee machine broke and I cannot find a replacement anywhere despite the machine being sold everywhere! I called customer service who said they had none in stock and when I got off the phone I realised he hadn't even asked me the model number. The customer service was a painful so don't want to call them again. I can't see the tank anywhere on their website except other model numbers. I'm very frustrated as I need a coffee. Where can I find one please.

Cathy
Cathy · CitiZ&milk BEC600MR (Fire Engine Red)

My Breville BEC600MR wont turn on ?

Gerard M.
Gerard M. · CitiZ&milk

How Hot does the Milk Container Heat the Milk??
When i make a Coffee at home I like my Milk at 75 Deg's"
Thanks :-)

nahdoo

We bought a Breville Milk Frother which has a temperature control to heat the milk and makes a lot of froth for a Capucino..

Compare all Breville CitiZ&milk listings
Breville CitiZ&milk BEC650MC (Chrome)
Breville CitiZ&milk BEC650MC (Chrome)4.7
Breville CitiZ&milk BEC600MR (Fire Engine Red)
Breville CitiZ&milk BEC600MR (Fire Engine Red)4.0
Breville CitiZ&milk BEC650MR (Fire Engine Red)
Breville CitiZ&milk BEC650MR (Fire Engine Red)4.6
CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod MachinesCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines
Price (RRP) $419