Breville CitiZ&milk

pwo128

pwo128NT, 820

Great Nespresso machine - easy to use

Our old Nespresso U-Milk died after 5 years of hard service. When we were searching for another one this particular Breville machine looked appealing with its chrome looks, and JB Hifi had an excellent price so I took a closer look and decided to buy it.
    We have not been let down.
    The machine is actually easier to operate than the old one and it makes coffee just as well.
    Interestingly the milk frother is exactly the same as my old machine so I have kept my old frother as a spare.
    The feature I particularly like about this machine is the water tank is larger than others so you're not constantly refilling the tank.
    The 650MC produces consistently good Nespresso coffee, is reliable and not expensive.
    Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

PelletSydney, NSW

Makes Great Coffee !

Great coffee maker

This machine makes a great cup of coffee and can’t fault it in anyway whatsoever.

You will not regret buying the Nespresso coffee machine from Breville they are brilliant for the money

There are plenty of different coffee flavours available that fit this type of machine and are compatible from Coles and Woolworths

badabingfc

badabingfcCamden Park

Great machine

Got this one whilst on special at Myer! Haven’t been disappointed. Does exactly what it’s meant to do, creamy coffee with no fuss. Very easy to set up and install. Like the Chrome colour and finishes. Easy to maintain, decent water storage and capsule space. Very happy with this product

Konidair

KonidairSydney

Good coffee maker

This is the first Nespresso machine we own and after 14 moths of use we still love it! The milk frother makes a nice rich froth and it doesn't burn the milk like the Aldi frother. The coffe has got a nice cream and aroma, even with compatible capsules. The only think I hate is that there is a lot of water ending up in the drip tray under the capsule tray

Date PurchasedDec 2016

James L.

James L.Melbourne

Awesome

Got this from TGG for $100 and it's been fantastic! I use this machine everyday now for my coffee because it quick and easy to use, but most importantly quick and easy to clean! However, I wished the water tank and bin capsules was a little bit bigger to last a week, but thats just me being lazy to empty and refill them :)

Date PurchasedJan 2017

caza1

caza1Sydney

Great little coffee machine

Very quick and easy to use and makes a great cup of coffee! Sure it's not going to be the same quality as what you'll get at your favorite cafe but it makes perfect coffee for home. Really easy to clean though highly recommend cleaning the milk frother immediately after every use. We also enjoy using the function to froth the milk cold, great for iced lattes in summer. You won't regret buying this!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

HYK

HYKMelbourne

Simple to use

I purchased this back when nespresso had cashback+coffee credit promo. Good value for money. No need to buy coffee every morning. You can also find a good range of nespresso compatible capsules at coles and woolies and save! Coffee tastes great and its very easy to clean. Looks good in the kitchen.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
    Jackson L

Jackson LSydney

Can't fault

Friend bought us one from the UK as a house warming gift over 5 years ago and it is still running strong. Capsules are unfortunately a little expensive, however definitely my go to when I want a quick dose of caffeine or relaxing cup while sitting out on the balcony.

Date PurchasedDec 2011
    cnn888

cnn888Perth

Make my life better everyday

First coffee machine to have. I was not a heavy coffee drinker as the cost of it is so high. Now that I have one at home, I can't go to work without having a perfect flat white everyday or just straight espresso if I am in a rush. It just make my day everyday.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Renchan

Renchan

Great machine

Was bought as a gift. Have used this machine daily for approximately 18 months. Works perfectly every time.

Tried supermarket pods that say they are compatible but they just kept getting stuck so stopped buying those and have never had any issues.

Easy to use and clean.

Would definitely recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Holly Bell

Holly BellAU

Great!

We brought second hand for a fantastic price and would have possibly paid full price!
    Great coffee! Very easy to clean! Milk frother is fantastic! Very happy with our purchase and very happy with the minimal sound that the machine makes! I would absolutely recommend, even if you were to buy full price.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

PJ Melbourne

PJ MelbourneMelbourne

My favourite appliance - great coffee!

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Su

SuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't live with out it.

I first purchased a Cafeitalia machine from Woolworth but didn't like it so I purchased this one as I wanted a machine that does everything and this machine certainly does its wonderful. Since purchasing this machine I hardly use my kettle and instant coffee. The pods are so easy & if you find the right deal on pods that's even better.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
    Tia B

Tia BRedbank plains

So many parts

This machine was definitely not the only for me, I loved bed the taste of the coffee but the milk frother doesn't let you out enough milk in there for a full cup so you have to do it twice. It's not the easiest to clean as there are so many parts you have to pull apart and individually wash,

Date PurchasedFeb 2012
    nicole99

nicole99AU

We've tried the rest , returned to the best !

We love this machine and have used it for over 4 years now. We updated to the latte machine and put this one in storage thinking the newer machine would be better and we would keep this for camping - but we actually preferred the ease of the citiz and milk. We have had to replace he milk frothier but was worth it to keep this trusty machine :) its more hygienic to use then the latte Nespresso machines

Date PurchasedSep 2013

Andrew

AndrewQueensland, 4503

Too Easy

I had a bit of a negative view on these type of pod machines being more of a traditionalist but I'm converted now.
    This product is very simple to use and the milk comes out great. Not too hot, no burning of the milk and best of all, pretty quiet compared to our old Sunbeam.
    The milk frother is a little noisy though but again, nothing like our old machine. It's really easy to clean which is an added bonus.
    I'd happily recommend one of these but I admit, I haven't used many others to compare with.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

barry1944

barry1944Gippsland, VIC

Great Machine

A very classy compact machine. Great value for money. $198 from the Good guys. Comes with a sample pack of different variety capsules. Just tried Victtoria italian blend capsules {rated 6 ]. Very good taste. I like my coffee hot so have been pre heating my glass cup with boiling water prior to making coffee. Overall a very good machine. Highly recommended. ]

Date PurchasedJul 2017

MrsB

MrsBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So easy

This coffee machine is so quick and easy to use. It makes great tasting coffee and there are heaps of flavours to choose from. It is also really easy to clean and takes up hardly any bench space which is another excellent feature. I love how the milk warmer is attached to the coffee machine stand too.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

steve c

steve cAlkimos

Home coffee shop

Makes a great coffee with genuine nespresso capsules. Cheaper compatable pods give varied results. Cheaper coffee pods give cheaper results!. Must always rinse out milk frother between frothings to reduce burn patch in teflon. I found this out the hard way having to puchase a replacement frother. Still cheaper than getting takeaway coffees in comfort of own home.

Date PurchasedDec 2016