9Breville CitiZ&milk

Breville CitiZ&milk Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Snoopytwo
Snoopytwo · CitiZ&milk BEC650MS (Silver)

My water tank for this coffee machine broke and I cannot find a replacement anywhere despite the machine being sold everywhere! I called customer service who said they had none in stock and when I got off the phone I realised he hadn't even asked me the model number. The customer service was a painful so don't want to call them again. I can't see the tank anywhere on their website except other model numbers. I'm very frustrated as I need a coffee. Where can I find one please.

Cathy
Cathy · CitiZ&milk BEC600MR (Fire Engine Red)

My Breville BEC600MR wont turn on ?

Gerard M.
Gerard M. · CitiZ&milk

How Hot does the Milk Container Heat the Milk??
When i make a Coffee at home I like my Milk at 75 Deg's"
Thanks :-)

nahdoo

We bought a Breville Milk Frother which has a temperature control to heat the milk and makes a lot of froth for a Capucino..

John
John  · CitiZ&milk BEC600MR (Fire Engine Red)

I have been given a used Breville BEV600MR, but need a copy of the user manual. My mother in her 80's won't try without one.
If you can mail/email a copy it would be appreciated.

John

nahdoo

I have a copy which came with my machine there are fifteen pages so to copy that to send by email might be a bit big. I can try but would need your email address. Otherwise you might be able to download a copy from Breville or they might send you one. I am in my eighties and I have not really had to read the booklet but everyone is different.

John D
John D · CitiZ&milk BEC600MC (Chrome)

We received a milk BEC600MC by default and didn't get the instructions so need to know the procedure for cleaning with the capsules.Thank you

nahdoo

Not sure what you mean about cleaning. We have a Pixie too but the Citiz is quite easy to clean. Empty out used capsules out and pull out trays and wash in warm water and detergent also wash and dry water container. If you use a small frother make sure you clean any milk which may cling. Dry parts to store and give a polish of the chrome. All parts can be dried with paper towel. Don't put any part into dishwasher. Hope this helps keeping it clean gives a better coffee.

Carol B.
Carol B. · CitiZ&milk

Could you please advise how you reset the Breville Citz (Model BEC650MC) ? I have just descaled the machine but am only getting a dribble when trying to make coffee.

Allan R.
Allan R. · CitiZ&milk BEC600MR (Fire Engine Red)

I have descaled and flushed through however I am getting a metallic after taste, how do I fix ??

Joan E
Joan E · CitiZ&milk BEC600MC (Chrome)

Which pods fit this machine

Pauli
Pauli

Hi Joan E
You will find all Nespresso pods will work
You can get really great deals on Nespresso pods from kogan.com
Hope this helps you

Enjoy

Pellet

We regularly use l'or and other supermarket pods that are compatible with nespresso machines as well as genuine nespresso pods. Havent had any issues with these.

Guido C.
Guido C. · CitiZ&milk

I bought this machine yesterday to replace my umilk.
I noticed a constant electrical noise (like transformer noise).
Called nespresso and they told me it’s because in the chrome machine they changed the position of the transformer. So for them it’s a known issue but normal and not dangerous. But I am not sure if they are totally honest.
Does anybody have same issue?

Pellet

Hi Guido C. I havent found that issue with my machine. Unless theres been a change in design to when i purchased it last June. It would be annoying as i imagine you would plan to leave your machine plugged in. Id try them again and say ur unhappy with it.

Mary-lou G
Mary-lou G · CitiZ&milk

what pods are the best and where do you get them?

Trevor
Trevor · CitiZ&milk BEC600MC (Chrome)

Where can I purchase pods for my Breville BEC600MC?

James L.
James L.

You can get the pods from the Nespresso stores or Coles/Woolies

Dale C.
Dale C.

I need instructions for this machine on how to use thank you.

allm
allm · CitiZ&milk BEC600MR (Fire Engine Red)

Our machine doesnt allow much water to come out once the larger button is pressed. We have had it for about 3 years and has only started to happen. Any help?

You Decide
You Decide

Have you ever cleaned or purged your line. Try running some warm water through it without a pod a few times, to clean the inside of your line. Also we use fresh rain water for ours because it isn't as harsh as the treated scheme water you get out of the tap. Good luck :-)

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

Select a listing for your question
Breville CitiZ&milk

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Breville CitiZ&milk is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more