Breville Froojie Fountain BJE520

Breville Froojie Fountain BJE520 (page 2 of 3)

MPN: BJE520BSS

Flash
FlashGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent centrifugal juicer

1) Good quality material used in this product, and well constructed. Taking it apart and putting it back together was easy, which makes washing easy.
2) Make no mistakes. This is a very powerful machine, and yet quiet when operating a full speed. It leaves the pulps pretty dry. I previously owned a Tefal infinity cold press juicer. This juice easily puts the Tefal juice to shame.

Discodee
DiscodeeAU

Fabulous Juicer! Cannot fault it!

mmmaaattt
mmmaaatttAU

Great juicer!

Susan PitcherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the machine, disappointed with the customer service department though

Naomi S.Breville

Hi Susan, we are sorry you have had these problems. can you please email us the images you sent to customer service with a copy of the email and we can look into this for you. Kind regards, The Breville Team

Susan Pitcher

I didn't take the photos, your service representative from Frankston did. He advised he would forward them to you on our behalf. My Partner believes the fault occurred during the manufacturing process.

Naomi S.Breville

Ok your name should be on file here so let me know into this for you. Do you mind also emailing us on food.thinkers@breville.com.au with any other details you were given and a contact number so we can assist further. Kind regards, The Breville Team

Sue
SueAU

Absolutely wonderful

I have only had my Breville Froojie Juice Fountain for a few weeks but I think it is wonderful. Everything is juiced completely and the pulp is dry. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a juicer. It also makes yummy smoothies. Very easy to use and not too bad to clean.
Reliable and very handy.
Only thing wrong is that it is made in China.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
JamesCarrum Downs

Don't ever buy from Breville Factory Shop

Over a year ago I bought this juicer from factory shop, It never seemed to be right, but as it was a 2 hour round trip to the shop i let it go until it got worse, I took it back and after been put down in the shop I took it for repair, after a month they had to give me a new one, this lasted about 6 or 7 months, then it exploded, It was 1 month out of warranty, The Breville help line is disgusting and arrogant, they would not replace it, Then i called again and said the motor warranty is 5 years, so they said take it for repair, the repair shop said they do not have replacement motors, so my $200 machine went in the bin, Never again Breville

Bad warranty service

Naomi S.Breville

Hi James, We are very sorry you have had this issue with your juicer. We are happy to look into this further for you if you still have the juicer and your receipt. do you still have these?

James

I have the receipt, but the juicer went in the BIN,,,,

Kate Fitzpatrick
Kate FitzpatrickBrisbane, Queensland

Wonderful alternative to using TWO appliances

Wayne Trumble
Wayne TrumbleSydney, NSW

Ikon Froojie 5 speed juicer

The Tings
The TingsSyd

Awesome machine, easy to clean!

We made a video response and unboxing check it out...this machine is awesome and we're using it everyday. The blades are super sharp so becareful! Also, you can juice a whole orange with peels but I wouldn't recommend it as it'll hurt the motor...thin skins you can put in whole...but then it tastes bitter.

Watch the review here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k54yYGKvfV4
sturdy, affordable, tough
the shoot is big but it has an obstruction inside it forcing you to cut your fruit down to size

Isabel S
Isabel SCoomera

Very happy, almost 5 star, little hard to clean

This is a good juicer but I am finding its a little hard to keep clean. For price its good value. I am quite pleased with it and just wanted to make a note that the warranty period is very good. The finishing looks quality compared to others that have a cheap plastic appearance. Its very fast as well.

Mrs Noble
Mrs NobleTamworth

Just love it.

Jane2346
Jane2346

Hi, which bing lee did you go to? Is the sale still on? We've just purchased one from harvey noman that was reduced to $250 and would love to save 50 dollars so we might return it and head over to bing lee!

BrevilleBreville

Thanks for the feedback Mrs Noble - glad you are loving it!

Michelle
Michelle

Can you put ice in it?

Angela
AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Juicer

Purchased this juicer after months of researching online and in stores. Have been happy with it so far (bought it five months ago). Love the speed, look, quality and short prep. time for fruit or vegetable juices as well as the added bonus of a dial adjustment, large jug and pulp container. Have just purchased another one for my son.
Ease of use, quality and reasonably priced.
Is very large, make sure you have enough counter or under storage space.

harlequinn
harlequinnMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

A solid and reliable juicer.

I bought this based upon previous reviews and I am not disappointed. It is a quality unit, with good fit and finish. It is made of metal and plastic and weighs more than it looks like it will. It spins up to speed quickly and has variable speed for different fruits and vegetables. The centrifuge is well balanced with sharp teeth and a fine sieve. It is easy to clean. The soft fruit attachment, whilst functional, is more of a liquefier than a juicer.
Fast, efficient, well built, easy to clean.

Genjean
GenjeanAU

Easy to use, excellent product

I upgraded from a little machine that had a small jellybean shaped insertion which involved a lot of fruit cutting, a fair amount of mess and difficulty disassembling to clean. I researched a few juicers and bought the breville ikon off gumtree for $50. Very, very happy with it. Whole apples which retain their flavours, along with easily juicing beet root, celery, ginger, kale, watermelon etc. I have used the froojie to make a gorgeous mango slushy, with very ripe mangoes. Easy to take apart and rinse. Easy to reassemble. It is a big machine, so be aware of that. i am Very happy
Ease of assembly, juice extraction is thorough, easy to clean

BrevilleBreville

Hi Genjean, glad to hear you are happy with it! Have you tried running avocado through the Froojie disc for super creamy guacamole?

Very satisfied

I did my reseach on juicers, I went to choice online and compared all the juicers they had and this one they said was one of the best. I also went to Breville website to compare this one to the more expensive ones plus the new cold press one they had. Also spoke to family members as to which one they had and their thoughts and experince. A guy at work his wife brought the Breville 410 and is very happy, at the time 520 was not released. So in the end I chose this one and have not been disappointed.
Easy to take apart for cleaning, very easy to clean, It does not take up alot of space on my bench top. It is fast not much chopping needed.
So far I have not had any problems with it, but it is early days.