Breville Froojie Fountain BJE520

Breville Froojie Fountain BJE520

MPN: BJE520BSS

JamesCarrum Downs

Don't ever buy from Breville Factory Shop

Over a year ago I bought this juicer from factory shop, It never seemed to be right, but as it was a 2 hour round trip to the shop i let it go until it got worse, I took it back and after been put down in the shop I took it for repair, after a month they had to give me a new one, this lasted about 6 or 7 months, then it exploded, It was 1 month out of warranty, The Breville help line is disgusting and arrogant, they would not replace it, Then i called again and said the motor warranty is 5 years, so they said take it for repair, the repair shop said they do not have replacement motors, so my $200 machine went in the bin, Never again Breville

Bad warranty service

Breville
Naomi S.Breville

Hi James, We are very sorry you have had this issue with your juicer. We are happy to look into this further for you if you still have the juicer and your receipt. do you still have these?

James

I have the receipt, but the juicer went in the BIN,,,,

Looking for Juicers?

Read the reviews for Torus Echo

Ad

Terrible

This is the second Breville juicer I have bought that has broken down. I don't care if it's under warranty, it's not worth my time and money to go driving around to get it replaced. The main thing I want from any product is for it to last a couple of years. I'm very unhappy about this and will be the last Breville purchase I make.
Looks okay
Broke down within less than two months of light usage (display lights up, flicking to "On" does nothing.)

Other Juicers