Breville Froojie Fountain BJE520

MPN: BJE520BSS

Silvana
SilvanaQLD, 4209

great machine

great but still a problem cleaning sometimes - I wish they had a way where it would clean itself. I really only use it to make juices as I use my vitamix for smoothies but sometimes I prefer just juice and this is perfect.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $199.00.

Sandi
SandiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great at whole pieces of fruit!

This is a very robust machine. Great quality juice and beautiful looking setup. The only problem I see is the cleaning involved with using a juicer. But you get that with any juicer. The soft fruit attachments have never been used. So I can’t say if they are useful or not. It’s not terribly noisy so won’t drive everyone out of the kitchen when you use it.

Purchased in December 2016.

Other Juicers

ALLFORGOD
ALLFORGODSydney

Its ALRIGHT

I love the freshness of the juice that comes out, its filter absoltely does all the work for you prehaps better than the nutribullet when it comes to breaking down the bits of fruit and vegetables
It is very loud, which is quite annoying at times
IT IS EASY TO CLEAN BUT TAKES UP TO MUCH TIME
EVERYDAY

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Juicers

Find out how Breville Froojie Fountain BJE520 compares to other Juicers

Knicks
Knicks

Just Wonderful

What a difference the machine has made to our life styles. Had an old cold press juicer however my new Breville one leaves it way behind. Juices so many varieties of foods easily without leaving fibres or by products stuck to filters. Efficient and easy to clean. Settings for different textures of food. Waste product is almost dry showing how much juice is extracted. LOVE IT

David H
David HMelbourne

Sturdy, effective and easy to clean

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
mmmaaattt
mmmaaatttAU

Great juicer!

Isabel S
Isabel SCoomera

Very happy, almost 5 star, little hard to clean

This is a good juicer but I am finding its a little hard to keep clean. For price its good value. I am quite pleased with it and just wanted to make a note that the warranty period is very good. The finishing looks quality compared to others that have a cheap plastic appearance. Its very fast as well.

Taikozfan
TaikozfanAU

Breville Juice - To my surprise - I would buy it again.

It has been easy to clean. The large chute means that I don't have to spend 30 minutes chopping if I am doing 2 litres of juice. To my surprise the oxidation in the juice (whilst admittedly more than a cold press juicer) has been a lot less than I thought it would be.
Juice can last up to 24-36 hours in the fridge if I have not used a lot of leaves in my juice. Kale and celery leaves seem to be the exception but spinach leaves don't oxidate and go off too fast. So if you are on a juicing fast or have a large family - you might want to consider this one. We use it daily, sometimes even twice! It's husband-friendly too ;-p

ozgirl911

I store my juice in a glass container that has a little plug in the lid that suck out the air. It keeps juice (with leaves) well till the next morning if need be. Mostly I drink all the juice though throughout the same day.

Other Juicers

zipadeedoodah
zipadeedoodahSydney

Love it for fruit and vegetable juice, not a fan of how it processes soft fruits

Marty Cummins
Marty Cummins

Yeah you would need a blender for soft fruits.

ozgirl911

love the frooji soft fruit disk. Have put bananas, oranges and stone fruits through it, and comes out like soft serve. Delicious!

Juicers